Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
the full download is fine, but the last few update patch files, have read back as containing a trojan file.
Ah, okay, yeah, I've never used the patch, just done the full download each time, it helps usually not having to worry about your speed.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I thought it was supposed to have been fixed though. Apparently that doesn't extend to fixing saves that have been affected by it.
It doesn't happen on new saves anymore.
But yeah, if you went around skipping like a madman between 0.9.1 and 0.9.7 you would end up with a borked save.
Which would carry the bug into future versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it shouldn't happen anymore, and the way to fix it is just to drop the stray leads and set the story_eld variable back to where it should be, which depends on how far the player has gone into the story.

Now, apparently some guys from itch.io are having an issue with duplicate ORG leads...
The skip bug isn't here anymore but I can't recreate the fucking thing or get any input from them fuckers on how it happened.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work and more fun sayings from Pixie. :p

keinenbock

Jul 10, 2020
For some Reason Asteria and Qarinah wont appear after i moved in the Villa do i have to do anything special i missed or is this bug?

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
The dream system has been wonky for a few reasons.

But as it currently stands.

There is a 10% chance of having "the beast" appear in one of your dreams, until you get someone's help to stop that.

There's also another 10% chance, independent from the previous one, of getting a "text dream".
And there's 5 text dreams, including the new one.

If the dreams happened every night they would get really annoying.

But for me, until I unlocked the Dreamgirl quirk, I did have to deal with the beast dream every. single. night. Fluffing annoying it was. Then the update and patch notes 10% chance. too late for me though. If a later update forces a restart... well, at least it'll be more tolerable then.

Fanof1

Feb 7, 2021
How do you get traits for the main girls to activate? Ive gotten two to activate on accident but i dont really know how to get other traits.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
How do you get traits for the main girls to activate? Ive gotten two to activate on accident but i dont really know how to get other traits.
well... with as many children with annie and kana as I've had, still no breeder quirk.
did many lactation scenes with annie, still no lactation quirk.
asteria: maybe finish her story line?
Chloe: original (no idea) bimbo I think there was a 'make her braindead' option... but I didn't choose it, guess that's how I got 'original' ?
emma: unless i missed something, maybe at 4 hearts?
gwen: no idea. I actively sought every method to get 'Damaged' to hopefully stop her yandereing... nothing worked, and eventually I learned about the option to turn off her yandereing.
Jessica: auntie - call her that, adultress - you have to redacted in front of redacted
kana - as many headpats as I've given, no pet quirk attained...
Lily: once I was able to buy the bar, haven't pursued her since... maybe keep following her story?
Luna: seems to be one of the endings of her story line... so unless i missed something, not in game yet
Lyx: guessing not in game yet
Madison: did everything I could to get it... either I did something wrong, or not in game yet.
Morgana: i bet not in game yet.
Pixie: must do stuff with Lyx. use potion. go to room. do something with pixie. when something happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
buy school. buy school outfit with pixie. make use of that empty classroom on the weekends.
Qarinah: dreamgirl - follow her story line, and eventually... rest? dunno.
Roxy: maybe added in recent update? nvm wrong roxy
veronica: I aided and supported her, didn't get vengeful, so dunno.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Fanof1

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
But for me, until I unlocked the Dreamgirl quirk, I did have to deal with the beast dream every. single. night. Fluffing annoying it was. Then the update and patch notes 10% chance. too late for me though. If a later update forces a restart... well, at least it'll be more tolerable then.
Yeah, it was bugged.
During a couple of version the dreams wouldn't even trigger.
Then recently Arc fixed that, but also left in a typo that made it so the beast dream happened 100% of the time instead of 10%.

Arc is trying to make it so saves are always compatible.
I said it before, my old 0.1.4 saves still work and some don't because I saved in the middle of a dialogue.

Reactions: Lurkin23

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Claire is best girl. Hope the dev adds a corruption option for her. Don't want some boring shit like her just falling for the mc

Fanof1

Feb 7, 2021
Thank you... But I guess I should have mentioned that im caught up completly on all story points.(but still thank you for the list) now i know most of them you cant get

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes