Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
yeah you are not wrong, dude...
the timing on this comment...
i have a question here, and is, how to remeet the daughter jessica's friend, i want to F her again
When I visited Jessica at her office, it started an event in which the MC was invited to dinner by that friend. Afterwards, I was able to invite them to move into the East Wing of the Manor by talking to Jessica in the kitchen.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
teach me, step by step how to do it, i could not figure it out. please
1. Which release of game do you have?
2. How many hearts are filled in on Jessica's character card? (need 4 to impregnate just like the others)
3. If less than 4; follow her storyline until there is 4. (involves a lot of the Organization Leads)
4. If at 4 and just struggling with the randomness; buy a fertility potion from the Field location.

By the way, did my other comment about the friend's daughter help?

8kingMacho

Aug 17, 2021
2. How many hearts are filled in on Jessica's character card? (need 4 to impregnate just like the others)
3. If less than 4; follow her storyline until there is 4. (involves a lot of the Organization Leads)
4. If at 4 and just struggling with the randomness; buy a fertility potion from the Field location.

8kingMacho

Aug 17, 2021

i lost that oportunity, by mistake... so no.

8kingMacho

Aug 17, 2021

i stuck on the 3rd heart, it say something about "i should keep following my organization load" i dont know how

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So does going into the Nexus just get you stuck? I went in and it's now evening so I can't do anything.

I've fucked up somewhere. help

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
quick question has there been any news in the last few days on the next update release ? (been waiting for quite a few more updates so i can do a bit more than just redoing everything every update) or did it just update ? if its coming soon i will wait with downloading if its just happened ill downlaod now tnx

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
quick question has there been any news in the last few days on the next update release ? (been waiting for quite a few more updates so i can do a bit more than just redoing everything every update) or did it just update ? if its coming soon i will wait with downloading if its just happened ill downlaod now tnx
it just updated

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.2-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes