masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe?
She's not your kid so you can't change her name. It's really not known who's kid she does belong to as vague and mysterious were said which was just coincidentally much easier to write for ;) Is she Roxie from another timeline, your future love child, a clone like Schala from Chrono Trigger, or just a random naked loli that was thrown in for the funsies.
With the in-game speculation that Roxy's world might be a possible future for the Mc's own world, I think "Roxy from another timeline" is the intended assumption. (at least for now) Especially when part of her purpose was to learn about how the main Roxy absorbs heat from the environment around her rather than being the original source of fires.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
this ?????? who cna mvoe inot the eastwing too who is it i only have ami adn hana/ard in there
The women that the MC convinces to sell their houses during Jessica's questline. Though you have to meet each of them a second time first and then talk to Jessica in the kitchen about them. Not sure if there is any randomization to the second meetings because I got them when I wasn't actually looking.

Laura: She came to visit Jessica at the manor.
Renee & Julie: Jessica passed on a dinner invite at the office.
Lucille: The Shops location at night.

Last edited:
May 23, 2018
If you were to give this game two percentages, one for a complete main content line and one for how overall complete it is, what would they be?

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
If you were to give this game two percentages, one for a complete main content line and one for how overall complete it is, what would they be?
Yea.... can't really quantify on a game that I have no idea where the story is actually going or ending. If you haven't played it yet though hop in there's a god damn lot of content already.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm guessing Arc intends this to be a 3-act story, in which case my estimate is the main story is maybe 60% complete, but I can't say how "done overall" it is because you never know when/if he'll expand content for a side character, or add an new side character.

Reactions: AlicetheDeviant

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Hello everyone, just a quick question, is the Lead "The Fey: Confront the staff" advance a little bit?
Cause i'm still stuck with confronting the staff about evidence i didn't have ^^.
When i confront them i can't just go forward with the quest. Is it a bug or the quest is still in progress?

Reactions: Unknown_None

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hello everyone, just a quick question, is the Lead "The Fey: Confront the staff" advance a little bit?
Cause i'm still stuck with confronting the staff about evidence i didn't have ^^.
When i confront them i can't just go forward with the quest. Is it a bug or the quest is still in progress?
That whole sub-plot is finished. What evidence do you have? I can tell you who to confront.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe?
I'm hoping that at some point he'll build an antimagic cell and move her to it to revive her.
She's not your kid so you can't change her name. It's really not known who's kid she does belong to as vague and mysterious were said which was just coincidentally much easier to write for ;) Is she Roxie from another timeline, your future love child, a clone like Schala from Chrono Trigger, or just a random naked loli that was thrown in for the funsies.
Thing is though that he is the one who names her, so it is a little odd.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
That whole sub-plot is finished. What evidence do you have? I can tell you who to confront.
I dunno, i inspected the room of the dead girl, then i spoke to every other people living here, i finished the farm sub quest.
But every time i try to confront them i didn't have enough evidence.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I dunno, i inspected the room of the dead girl, then i spoke to every other people living here, i finished the farm sub quest.
But every time i try to confront them i didn't have enough evidence.
You should be able to confront Dhena with the evidence about Ami's diary and confront Erica with the evidence provided by Emmett. That should result in some new evidence.

Edit: The already obtained evidence can be checked in the same place as the Leads.
no mater what i do i cant find the mountains did i do something wrong
Take the train.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
The women that the MC convinces to sell their houses during Jessica's questline. Though you have to meet each of them a second time first and then talk to Jessica in the kitchen about them. Not sure if there is any randomization to the second meetings because I got them when I wasn't actually looking.

Laura: She came to visit Jessica at the manor.
Renee & Julie: Jessica passed on a dinner invite at the office.
Lucille: The Shops location at night.
i already had have them in the house

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
started playing it again and i notice the usual hint system of what to do next (if your stuck) is gone. am i missing something or was this taken out to become an extra ?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
started playing it again and i notice the usual hint system of what to do next (if your stuck) is gone. am i missing something or was this taken out to become an extra ?
nevermind seems to have just been a hickup in the game after restarting the game it showed at day 30

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes