Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I just played the update and I have a question. Did Asteria seriously just announce what I think she just announced? So does this make Robin her husband or something (at the moment, in name only but still)? Either way, I hope Robin is ready for death by snu-snu. He might not actually die from that but HOO-BOY! Mr Goodfellow is sure as hell gonna be sore in the morning after that workout lol

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
there is one thing in the game though that i have noticed since the beginning which bugs me even though i know what is meant due to all the miss information over the years past for the term ninja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 18, 2020
well... with as many children with annie and kana as I've had, still no breeder quirk.
did many lactation scenes with annie, still no lactation quirk.
asteria: maybe finish her story line?
Chloe: original (no idea) bimbo I think there was a 'make her braindead' option... but I didn't choose it, guess that's how I got 'original' ?
emma: unless i missed something, maybe at 4 hearts?
gwen: no idea. I actively sought every method to get 'Damaged' to hopefully stop her yandereing... nothing worked, and eventually I learned about the option to turn off her yandereing.
Jessica: auntie - call her that, adultress - you have to redacted in front of redacted
kana - as many headpats as I've given, no pet quirk attained...
Lily: once I was able to buy the bar, haven't pursued her since... maybe keep following her story?
Luna: seems to be one of the endings of her story line... so unless i missed something, not in game yet
Lyx: guessing not in game yet
Madison: did everything I could to get it... either I did something wrong, or not in game yet.
Morgana: i bet not in game yet.
Pixie: must do stuff with Lyx. use potion. go to room. do something with pixie. when something happens
buy school. buy school outfit with pixie. make use of that empty classroom on the weekends.
Qarinah: dreamgirl - follow her story line, and eventually... rest? dunno.
Roxy: maybe added in recent update? nvm wrong roxy
veronica: I aided and supported her, didn't get vengeful, so dunno.
Yeah, I believe a majority of these quirks haven't been implemented into the game yet. Chloe can be changed from bimbo to original and vice versa by changing her personality in her room in the mornings. Gwen's 'Damaged' quirk is unlocked I think a certain amount of times she goes yandere or something like that, I'm not completely sure.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I believe a majority of these quirks haven't been implemented into the game yet. Chloe can be changed from bimbo to original and vice versa by changing her personality in her room in the mornings. Gwen's 'Damaged' quirk is unlocked I think a certain amount of times she goes yandere or something like that, I'm not completely sure.
IIRC her counter increases by one each day you don't fuck her and drops by ten each day you do, and if it goes over 30 she visits you at night and goes really crazy.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
there is one thing in the game though that i have noticed since the beginning which bugs me even though i know what is meant due to all the miss information over the years past for the term ninja.
Dude, the whole idea of a ninja wearing all black to blend into the background is straight out of Japanese theatre, where the stage hands would wear solid black clothing and veiled headgear so the audience wouldn't "see" them against the then-standard black backdrop of the stage. Then one enterprising Japanese playwright got the idea that it would be a cool twist if they had a stagehand suddenly become part of the plot by killing a character...

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Dude, the whole idea of a ninja wearing all black to blend into the background is straight out of Japanese theatre, where the stage hands would wear solid black clothing and veiled headgear so the audience wouldn't "see" them against the then-standard black backdrop of the stage. Then one enterprising Japanese playwright got the idea that it would be a cool twist if they had a stagehand suddenly become part of the plot by killing a character...
there is an answer

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
"catches up from the previous updates"
thought we'd end up knocking up the rabbit or demon before the minotaur. XD not that i'm complaining. :coffee:
any chance we can choose one of the girls from her domain to move into da manor :whistle: dem twins could use a new daddy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MadFoole

Greg1070

Dec 5, 2018
Hello, is it possible to finish the story in this version ?, because some characters like (Lyx the Goblin), (Nun) don't know the name anymore! doesn't give me any mission nor the rest of the powers to acquire to continue my quests, which is a pity.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hello, is it possible to finish the story in this version ?, because some characters like (Lyx the Goblin), (Nun) don't know the name anymore! doesn't give me any mission nor the rest of the powers to acquire to continue my quests, which is a pity.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.
no

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
"catches up from the previous updates"
thought we'd end up knocking up the rabbit or demon before the minotaur. XD not that i'm complaining. :coffee:
any chance we can choose one of the girls from her domain to move into da manor :whistle: dem twins could use a new daddy :ROFLMAO:
I assume that you'll be able to invite girls from the school to stay at the manor once the college stuff gets underway. Unfortunately all we can do right now is teach a class to raise it's education or use aura in the middle of the class to make everyone horny, it also seems that Arc is trying to focus on getting everyone to 4 hearts first so we probably won't see any college stuff for a while.

Oct 18, 2020
I assume that you'll be able to invite girls from the school to stay at the manor once the college stuff gets underway. Unfortunately all we can do right now is teach a class to raise it's education or use aura in the middle of the class to make everyone horny, it also seems that Arc is trying to focus on getting everyone to 4 hearts first so we probably won't see any college stuff for a while.
I think he was talking about moving Zoe and Penny from Asteria's demesne into the manor.

Lucky Impact

Aug 18, 2018
Just finished everything you could do so far in the current version, wow! love it.
I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes