YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, quick question. I'm on 3 hearts with Jessica and hint says I have to follow organisation lead, but the thing is, there isn't one. All my leads disappeared when triggering the trap, and didn't reappear after it ended, so I can't really follow it. My only lead is about gramps. Did i miss something?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Had to get caught up. I still enjoy this game.

I wish there was a way to stop Pixie from sliding in every time she has dialog.
It gives me such a headache after a few times.
I still like the brighter color palette used in this game, really nice.
Cheers

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, quick question. I'm on 3 hearts with Jessica and hint says I have to follow organisation lead, but the thing is, there isn't one. All my leads disappeared when triggering the trap, and didn't reappear after it ended, so I can't really follow it. My only lead is about gramps. Did i miss something?
To gain the new Leads after the trap you need to take the train to meet Grandpa at his dojo.

Reactions: YaOLO

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
This game is fantastic. Love the humor. Tied for my favorite of all time with Lessons in Love. The most fun thing you have in this series IMO is the children. I always did love Fire Emblem Awakenings eugenics simulator.

I loved being surprised at what the little hellions would look and act like with every girl. The little play dates are super cute and I love how we can now see them interact with their moms. Honestly, I hope more girls are added just for the kids. Fairy's baby is the most cute with her little sneezes. She and my little see-oh are my favorites so far. Here's hoping Qarinah is a four for 1 special with kids.

Lore wise though I am curious if knowing Fairy's childs name has ramifications or something. Especially since you can change it.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone help me? I am stuck. How do I find lyx for this quest? I try the college, Org headquarters, and the explore section and I am confused. 1630384897467.png

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hi! Can someone please upload a save file of few patches ago? I have lost mine...
Also please, don't attach it without zipping it because my chrome or firefox can't download the *.save files on android, they are opened as new tabs hahaha.
Thank you

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
How can I level up my martial again? I forgot and I need 1 more to max out.
Fight with the Kunnoichi (female ninja) though I'm not sure if Martial can be maxed out yet. Haven't played the newest update because I'm waiting for wabbit empress story to finish. You start fighting them by talking with gramps, after kicking their shapely butts enough times, you're invited to their secret hot springs.

I believe the only incest in the game is with Jessica, who's the aunt.
Wait I thought Jessica isn't related to the mc, and the aunty thing is a fetish/quirk thing. Though I hope we get to bang the MC's mom at some point

can i ask you one more question, there is one character/girl that has fiance, that means we can do netori, right?
Well we do steal Jessica from her husband, and we steal the principal (Madison?) from her husband. Don't remember any fiance tho.

Reactions: Zontany

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Fight with the Kunnoichi (female ninja) though I'm not sure if Martial can be maxed out yet. Haven't played the newest update because I'm waiting for wabbit empress story to finish. You start fighting them by talking with gramps, after kicking their shapely butts enough times, you're invited to their secret hot springs.

Wait I thought Jessica isn't related to the mc, and the aunty thing is a fetish/quirk thing. Though I hope we get to bang the MC's mom at some point

Well we do steal Jessica from her husband, and we steal the principal (Madison?) from her husband. Don't remember any fiance tho.
ah read someone say there is fiance. also MC's Mom? is it your wish or the MC really have mom?

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
is it your wish or the MC really have mom?
MC's has yet to make an appearance, but is heavily involved in the main storyline. I don't know if it's confirmed yet if the mom will also be fuckable romanceable or even still alive, so for now it's just a personal wish.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
i have ever ask this question but i forgot, is the target of incest are mom,aunt or sister?
Could have sworn that wasn't there the last time I looked at the tags. To answer your question, none of the above. The MCs only living relative is his Grandpa unless/until there is a twist about his mother. Jessica wants to be called aunt but is not related to MC even on paper only. (i.e. step, in-law or adoption)

There was some assumptions about a certain girl and the rest of her race, but that has since been revealed to not be the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The closest we get in this game are a few threesome scenes involving girls who are related to each other but don't touch each other in a sexual way. Which I suppose the squeamish might still consider incest but doesn't really fall under the fetish as I see it.

ah read someone say there is fiance. also MC's Mom? is it your wish or the MC really have mom?
The MC's main goal is to find out who ruined his Mother's life and get revenge against them. So yes he has a mom but her being dead is a major aspect of the backstory. Some of us are still hoping for a twist though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
can i ask you one more question, there is one character/girl that has fiance, that means we can do netori, right?
There's quite a lot of that in the background. Jessica is the only one we fuck right in front of her husband IIRC, but Madison, Samantha, Laura and Renee are also married, Gwen was engaged, and one of the Ice-cream girls and one of the car-wash girls had boyfriends and we steal all of them.

The MC's main goal is to find out who ruined his Mother's life and get revenge against them. So yes he has a mom but her being dead is a major aspect of the backstory. Some of us are still hoping for a twist though.
I don't think he ever explicitly said that she was dead did he? The fact he talks a fair bit about 'what happened to her' or 'what they did to her' but IIRC never actually says that she's dead or that they killed her means it's actually quite likely that she isn't, though that of course leaves a huge question open about what it was that did happen to her.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think he ever explicitly said that she was dead did he? The fact he talks a fair bit about 'what happened to her' or 'what they did to her' but IIRC never actually says that she's dead or that they killed her means it's actually quite likely that she isn't, though that of course leaves a huge question open about what it was that did happen to her.
No, he and his mother were run out of town when he was a child. I'm 99% sure that she committed suicide because...

1. Why would he suddenly come back for revenge now if she is alive?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, he and his mother were run out of town when he was a child. I'm 99% sure that she committed suicide because...

1. Why would he suddenly come back for revenge now if she is alive?
Right that's the point. It was implied, but despite the topic coming up many times in the story he never actually says it, which makes me really suspicious that there is going to be a twist.

Reactions: Bob Jared
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes