Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Except when you're getting head behind the sofa, i think the scenes with Alice are so wholesome, silly, and cute, they provide a 'change of pace' or 'breath of fresh air' when playing the game.

I hope Arc keeps her as she is.

Those that wish to Rule34 her... well, please rely on your imagination, or find a different thread/site/whereever to share images.

<snip>
while not criticizing the game for letting you fuck Veronica, who would be underaged if she was a flesh-and-blood being instead of an artificial construct of pixels. <snip>
Well, it all depends on whether or not she's in College, or wink wink ahem cough cough "College" cough cough wink wink.

Julie, Renee's daughter also attended College until you invite her to move in with you. Provided you followed that story line.

Then again the whole "age" thing is nonsensical to begin with. People act like some arbitrarily determined number of years is the end all be all when it's simply what they're most familiar with. Only 11 of 50 states in the US require 18 to be "of age" while half of that country only requires 16+. Likewise just as many countries out of 160+. In Germany there is not a high schooler that is not of age, because the age of consent is reached while in middle school. I simply find it funny that to "play it safe" they pick an age that is practiced by not only a minority of countries, but a minority of states as well. Hell, why not be "safe" worldwide and pick 21 (Bahrain), or 20 (South Korea)? I guess it's because people are so full of themselves pretending to be the "arbiters of morality" they also pretend those with higher morals than they do not exist. Such an inconvenient truth.

There have even been calls to raise the age of consent to 25, even 35. People are so busy trying to 'out-moral' each other, for the feefees, i think they've lost sight of what is important. I heard of one country that has a variable system:
a) must be a teen
b) must have reached puberty
c) taken and passed a sex ed that also covers stds and child rearing

So, why then doesn't Germany experience the same as the Bible Belt in the US? Education works much better than ignorance coupled with threats of Eternal Damnation and Hell.

Because all of those ignorant 'one size fits all' age of consent laws, all they seek to do is hold back those ahead of the curve while tossing those behind it to the wolves. But no, those who pass laws are nothing but idiots, and one day, maybe in a generation, in their quest trying to 'out-moral' each other, they will raise the age of consent to 45+, and humanity will go extinct, as it would deserve.

well, didn't mean for this to be a rant... I simply find certain things inherently .... stupid. Also makes me wonder, what (in this context) is morality? A whole different discussion for a different time.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
As for the age of fictional characters well you can't write off girls like Qarinah as over 400 years old then expect the lolicons not to ask about the other characters that look similar. Give Alice some horns and a tail and it's all good :KEK: But to future proof this all the girls in the Daycare are off the table, not even like Arc would care as he'll sell you the cards but patreon and the delusional folks that think these girls are real would have a hissy fit.
It's not just a case of wings and tail. Q is clearly a responsible (or trying) adult with a job and a high diplomatic function. You don't get to take such a position if you are not of what ever age your society considers to be an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Then again the whole "age" thing is nonsensical to begin with. People act like some arbitrarily determined number of years is the end all be all when it's simply what they're most familiar with. Only 11 of 50 states in the US require 18 to be "of age" while half of that country only requires 16+. Likewise just as many countries out of 160+. In Germany there is not a high schooler that is not of age, because the age of consent is reached while in middle school. I simply find it funny that to "play it safe" they pick an age that is practiced by not only a minority of countries, but a minority of states as well. Hell, why not be "safe" worldwide and pick 21 (Bahrain), or 20 (South Korea)? I guess it's because people are so full of themselves pretending to be the "arbiters of morality" they also pretend those with higher morals than they do not exist. Such an inconvenient truth.
Because it's 18 in California, and Californian cultural imperialism affects the entire world.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
It's not just a case of wings and tail. Q is clearly a responsible (or trying) adult with a job and a high diplomatic function. You don't get to take such a position if you are not of what ever age your society considers to be an adult.
She inherited her position on literally the day she was born though. Mainly because her "society" consists of one person at a time.

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
Excuse me maybe someone can help me.. i'm feeling slightly stupid right now.
To give you a brief summary.. I finally got into Luna's "Domain" after bribing her maids and recovering the item she requested of me: "Gizmo" now asked me to take it to a certain point in her Labyrinth.

And here my problem is the direction you gave me and: West, South, East.

But my problem is when I enter the Tunnel:
Obviously I start from West then I go to South and from there I stop because the only options are: North, South, West so I'm pretty sure that maybe I'm doing something wrong? if anyone can help me would do me a favor thank you

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Excuse me maybe someone can help me.. i'm feeling slightly stupid right now.
To give you a brief summary.. I finally got into Luna's "Domain" after bribing her maids and recovering the item she requested of me: "Gizmo" now asked me to take it to a certain point in her Labyrinth.

And here my problem is the direction you gave me and: West, South, East.

But my problem is when I enter the Tunnel:
Obviously I start from West then I go to South and from there I stop because the only options are: North, South, West so I'm pretty sure that maybe I'm doing something wrong? if anyone can help me would do me a favor thank you
You might want to reread the directions, cause iirc the wording is something like "West, as far as you can go South, as far as you can go East" so you're supposed to keep going until you hit a wall, not just one screen.

Reactions: Marioticom

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
i want a fresh start so i deleted the save file, but the i still found my save file in-game from 1 year ago, please help T_T
To keep people from completely losing saves when moving to newer versions of games, Ren'Py stores savedata in two places (usually):

In the \game\saves directory of the game and %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(Game Name).

You'll have to enable "Hidden Files and Folders" to see the AppData directory.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
To keep people from completely losing saves when moving to newer versions of games, Ren'Py stores savedata in two places (usually):

In the \game\saves directory of the game and %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(Game Name).

You'll have to enable "Hidden Files and Folders" to see the AppData directory.
i see, its in RenPy folder, i got a hard time since i thought it should be the game_name folder after Roaming, thanks a lot dude

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I always love people who take age of consent laws out of their legal context to make it seem like the average age of consent laws in most nations isn't 18, because guess what 14 might be the age of consent in Germany BUT only if you are under the age of 18. Similarly people will take Japans federal age of consent to claim it's 13 in Japan, despite the fact The Child Welfare Act states that any adult making a child participate in an "obscene act(i.e. sex)" is in breach of the law and it also classifies a child as being anyone under 18 and that's not even including the fact that the age of consent locally in nearly every prefecture it's 16-18 anyway.

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
You might want to reread the directions, cause iirc the wording is something like "West, as far as you can go South, as far as you can go East" so you're supposed to keep going until you hit a wall, not just one screen.
O Reread what it says twice. But this is the problem when I go into the Tunnel; I select West then from there there is no Dialogue line that tells me "Go all the way, then..", The only thing it tells me after selecting West is: "The Tunnel curves towards East and South" and this is the my problem I'm starting to think that maybe I'm missing something from Luna Possible?

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
O Reread what it says twice. But this is the problem when I go into the Tunnel; I select West then from there there is no Dialogue line that tells me "Go all the way, then..", The only thing it tells me after selecting West is: "The Tunnel curves towards East and South" and this is the my problem I'm starting to think that maybe I'm missing something from Luna Possible?
"West, as far as you can go South, as far as you can go East"

Just select west, then keep selecting south until the option disappears, then keep selecting east.
The game won't tell you what you're supposed to do in the tunnel because it's supposed to be a puzzle. Luna gives you the directions beforehand.

Reactions: Marioticom

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
"West, as far as you can go South, as far as you can go East"

Just select west, then keep selecting south until the option disappears, then keep selecting east.
The game won't tell you what you're supposed to do in the tunnel because it's supposed to be a puzzle. Luna gives you the directions beforehand.
Now I'm going to try it right away.
I feel slightly stupid if that were the case but hey I figured it was my problem in not having understood what Luna was asking of me. Having said that, I thank you as well as I also thank another boy/girl who replied to me previously!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Now I'm going to try it right away.
I feel slightly stupid if that were the case but hey I figured it was my problem in not having understood what Luna was asking of me. Having said that, I thank you as well as I also thank another boy/girl who replied to me previously!
I think in one of the sets of directions, (you get 2 different locations) one of the East(?) tunnels shifts north once, then continues East. There's no other place to go, just keep following the tunnel.

ps I don't know how far in her questline you have to go to unlock it (I finished hers before i found it), but the special vendor sells a map to her Domain.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes