Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Wait, when was it revealed that Emma was half earth elemental because that revelation non the sex scene seems to come out of left field for me
I also attached a save file to answer you question. Should appear on the fifth page of your loading screen If you want, open it and choose to chase after her. After a little while, you'll get to the screenshot below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
whats the incest content like?
This was the best answer I could give when someone else asked this question:
Could have sworn that wasn't there the last time I looked at the tags. To answer your question, none of the above. The MCs only living relative is his Grandpa unless/until there is a twist about his mother. Jessica wants to be called aunt but is not related to MC even on paper only. (i.e. step, in-law or adoption)

There was some assumptions about a certain girl and the rest of her race, but that has since been revealed to not be the case.

The closest we get in this game are a few threesome scenes involving girls who are related to each other but don't touch each other in a sexual way. Which I suppose the squeamish might still consider incest but doesn't really fall under the fetish as I see it.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Not sure what you mean, 'if'? We fully broke Chloe when we first met her.
I mean if we get Chloe to a point where she has no inner voice and can't mimic personalities, but that was more of an example because my main point was that we might have the choice to shatter Alice without doing lewd stuff.

8kingMacho

Aug 17, 2021
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.4-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Workupload

is it safe? with no virus?

Hunter_Biden333

Jul 11, 2021
Spent the weekend playing all the way through. I'm impressed, best h-game storyline I've seen since spacepaws and it's not even finished. Just don't let it shit the bed in act three like Battle Star Galatica. I went from clicking words words words in the intro to being fully invested by the time Kana showed up. When I saw kids being mentioned in the change logs I wasn't sure how I would feel about that but having gone through it I ended up finding myself coming up with thoughtful names for each of them. Here's to hoping some producer wants to buy rights to give it the fate/stay night treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadFoole

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Gallery Unlocked Mod - Update to 0.11.7

Hey, my comrads!
I updated the gallery mod from OEJ to match the latest game update.
I hope he/she don't feel bad with me updating his own mod. I'm willing to remove it if that's the case.

In case you need something, PLEASE, contact me.
OEJ, if you don't want this update live, just contact me please.
Quote this message and I will answer faster.

Please, leave a reaction in this message :love:
It took me hours to understand the code (yes, I'm dumb, heheh)

Downloads now will be update at this post

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pixie
Kana
Lily
Madison
Asteria
Emma
You forgot Annie, Jessica and Veronica.

I mean if we get Chloe to a point where she has no inner voice and can't mimic personalities, but that was more of an example because my main point was that we might have the choice to shatter Alice without doing lewd stuff.
I really don't see why you'd expect that to happen to Chloe, and I really doubt that anything like that is going to happen to Alice.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
You forgot Annie, Jessica and Veronica.

I really don't see why you'd expect that to happen to Chloe, and I really doubt that anything like that is going to happen to Alice.
With all the "Kind" and "Cruel" options it seems possible that there will be some kind of Villain route option in the third act and shattering Alice is just the kind of thing that might happen in it.

Trucuio

Jan 8, 2021
This game really have incest or is just a bait? And nothing like step or cousin/aunt or other bullshit, real incest.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
This game really have incest or is just a bait? And nothing like step or other bullshit, real incest.
I don't think there is any intentional bait because I'm 99% sure the tag wasn't added until after some posts claimed that there was already incest in the game. Either way, these are my observations on the matter:
Could have sworn that wasn't there the last time I looked at the tags. To answer your question, none of the above. The MCs only living relative is his Grandpa unless/until there is a twist about his mother. Jessica wants to be called aunt but is not related to MC even on paper only. (i.e. step, in-law or adoption)

There was some assumptions about a certain girl and the rest of her race, but that has since been revealed to not be the case.

The closest we get in this game are a few threesome scenes involving girls who are related to each other but don't touch each other in a sexual way. Which I suppose the squeamish might still consider incest but doesn't really fall under the fetish as I see it.

Trucuio

Jan 8, 2021
I don't think there is any intentional bait because I'm 99% sure the tag wasn't added until after some posts claimed that there was already incest in the game. Either way, these are my observations on the matter:
The bait, not is for this game. Exists uncounted games having the big tag incest, when you see the MC have one cousin or aunt in Far Far Away!!! -_- -_- -_-

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The bait, not is for this game. Exists uncounted games having the big tag incest, when you see the MC have one cousin or aunt in Far Far Away!!! -_- -_- -_-
I know. I simply meant to say that I don't think that is the case with this game.

Writing a game story with incest and then poorly modifying the dialogue afterward to remove the incest tends to have not so good results. And when a game continues to use the tag without providing a patch it's just false advertising. Devs should either commit to following Patreon rules or commit to circumventing them. The compromise just leads to nonsensical writing such as "roommates" acting like a relationship between them would somehow violate a taboo.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gotta say, the dev is slowly but surely rounding out the events and pregnancies for the main cast is very nice, but I do wish we got some main story advancement every once in a while. The writing is actually rather decent, I just wish there were explanations given for some things (How Pixie turned Dhena into a stone for instance(and please don't be some power of luv bullshit))

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes