FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Gotta say, the dev is slowly but surely rounding out the events and pregnancies for the main cast is very nice, but I do wish we got some main story advancement every once in a while. The writing is actually rather decent, I just wish there were explanations given for some things (How Pixie turned Dhena into a stone for instance(and please don't be some power of luv bullshit))
It shouldn't be too long before more story stuff, I predict that Arc is now going to finish off Roxy and Luna which will just leave the characters that will likely be progressed alongside the story.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It shouldn't be too long before more story stuff, I predict that Arc is now going to finish off Roxy and Luna which will just leave the characters that will likely be progressed alongside the story.
Yeah, but it does feel like he is cleaning up loose ends a little too early. Last updates were very focused on the side stories, especially with Quarinah and Asteria, I'm not sure if he will be able to significantly develop them any further, and it seems like the game's main story is less than halfway done.

VerintheCrow

May 28, 2020
I'm guessing Roxy or Luna are going to be the focus of the next update .because they're both Love Level 3. However, I suspect Roxy won't have a child because we already have Lil'Roxy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
However, I suspect Roxy won't have a child because we already have Lil'Roxy.
Best to polish the good ol' pitch fork and get some fuel for the torch if that's true :LOL: However I guess you could knock her up and yeet the baby into a nexus time portal then it all circles back around...

Ralkey

Nov 10, 2020
I just want to say

great fucking game,
I love this game to bits!

It's amazing how you added options to the game WITHOUT it being difficult to understand or rely way too much on the options
and I love how it just keeps going. I have been playing for 4 days now, and I still haven't finished the game completely.

aka.
nice work and i cant wait to see more

Reactions: girdeyordo

8kingMacho

Aug 17, 2021
Excuse me maybe someone can help me.. i'm feeling slightly stupid right now.
To give you a brief summary.. I finally got into Luna's "Domain" after bribing her maids and recovering the item she requested of me: "Gizmo" now asked me to take it to a certain point in her Labyrinth.

And here my problem is the direction you gave me and: West, South, East.

But my problem is when I enter the Tunnel:
Obviously I start from West then I go to South and from there I stop because the only options are: North, South, West so I'm pretty sure that maybe I'm doing something wrong? if anyone can help me would do me a favor thank you
YOU NEED TO GO ALL DOWN TO THE SOUTH AT THAT POINT, AND CONTINUE WITH ALL TO THE EAST

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Yeah, but it does feel like he is cleaning up loose ends a little too early. Last updates were very focused on the side stories, especially with Quarinah and Asteria, I'm not sure if he will be able to significantly develop them any further, and it seems like the game's main story is less than halfway done.
I'm a bit confused as to what you're worried about.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm a bit confused as to what you're worried about.
Ok, one, I'm not sure how he's going to continue the development of side girls past the pregnancy/children point, and two, if that's the case, the only thing left on the table will be the main story development, which, unless it rounds out very quickly, will make up the majority of remaining content.
Basically, it's the distribution of content going forward which I'm worried about. I am making some assumptions, but it seems the dev may have focused too much on rounding out the side stories before developing the main story far enough.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Ok, one, I'm not sure how he's going to continue the development of side girls past the pregnancy/children point, and two, if that's the case, the only thing left on the table will be the main story development, which, unless it rounds out very quickly, will make up the majority of remaining content.
Basically, it's the distribution of content going forward which I'm worried about. I am making some assumptions, but it seems the dev may have focused too much on rounding out the side stories before developing the main story far enough.
Keep in mind that none of the side stories are going to be finished in act 2, since all the girls have their 5th heart locked behind act 3.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Keep in mind that none of the side stories are going to be finished in act 2, since all the girls have their 5th heart locked behind act 3.
Yeah, I'm just trying to think of what that would entail then. And how long will act 2 keep going for that matter too.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes