Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
can we get naughty with alice??
Ok, i am going to tackle this question as bravely as i can with a morality rather questionable.

First: obligatory kinkshaming: dude the fuck is wrong with you, now with that out of the way...

Second: considering the amount of content this game has i would be surprised if arcgames doesn't add this at all, considering all of the things we can do with her already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To return to your original question, currently?: You can't, in a future update?: It may or may not happen, i wouldn't hope for it anyways and i'm not looking forward to it...

And to wrap it all up, let Alice keep her innocence please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikocan

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok, i am going to tackle this question as bravely as i can with a morality rather questionable.

First: obligatory kinkshaming: dude the fuck is wrong with you, now with that out of the way...

Second: considering the amount of content this game has i would be surprised if arcgames doesn't add this at all, considering all of the things we can do with her already.

To return to your original question, currently?: You can't, in a future update?: It may or may not happen, i wouldn't hope for it anyways and i'm not looking forward to it...

And to wrap it all up, let Alice keep her innocence please.
Arc has made it pretty clear that there will be no lewding the Alice. And as far as I'm concerned personally, she's just way too young. I imagine her getting in on the fun in ten years or so, not within the timespan of the game.

Reactions: jahall

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I imagine her getting in on the fun in ten years or so, not within the timespan of the game.
You say that as if it would be remotely surprising at this point for a time-traveling Alice to come from the future (or an alternate universe that's ten years ahead of this one).

So... I've done all the content I know of in the game, but I don't seem to have unlocked pregnancy? Or something? How does that work? I actually have no interest in pregnancy myself, but the fact that I haven't seen anything about it leads me to think I'm missing something else. I assumed this would be a thing after we figured out the mystery of Lil' Roxy, but Roxy's story is at a dead end for now.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
So... I've done all the content I know of in the game, but I don't seem to have unlocked pregnancy? Or something? How does that work? I actually have no interest in pregnancy myself, but the fact that I haven't seen anything about it leads me to think I'm missing something else. I assumed this would be a thing after we figured out the mystery of Lil' Roxy, but Roxy's story is at a dead end for now.
Do you perhaps have the Pregnancy option turned off in the options menu? If you have all the previous stuff, you should have seen it already. After meeting "someone" in the nexus, it unlocks automaticly, so if you "arrive" inside, and have 4 hearts with the girl, it should say "i feel like XX might be pregnant"

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Arc has made it pretty clear that there will be no lewding the Alice. And as far as I'm concerned personally, she's just way too young. I imagine her getting in on the fun in ten years or so, not within the timespan of the game.
Well that's good to know, however if we end up fully breaking Chloe I can see us having to shatter Alice, without doing any lewd stuff, out of necessity.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.4-pc update patch.rar

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
not gonna lie, i had forgotten Emma existed at all also please use some of those patreon bucks to commision models for the girls, they still look like aliens

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Well that's good to know, however if we end up fully breaking Chloe I can see us having to shatter Alice, without doing any lewd stuff, out of necessity.
Because there is a Patron account a sex scene with Alice is unthinkable because it´s against their rules, like incest or bestiality for example.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,05 GB / 394 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 360 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.11.1
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patches v0.11.2 -
v0.11.4.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
I have a bug in game about Eldritch leads...:unsure: When I need to talk with Chastity and I need to head into the Nexus and tipe whistle. Including the one in which I have to infiltrate their cult. I can't continue in any of the quests... I attach the save, maybe someone can help me? :(

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I have a bug in game about Eldritch leads...:unsure: When I need to talk with Chastity and I need to head into the Nexus and tipe whistle. Including the one in which I have to infiltrate their cult. I can't continue in any of the quests... I attach the save, maybe someone can help me? :(
I didn't know which one to fix so I fixed the first one from page one.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
Feb 17, 2018
I didn't know which one to fix so I fixed the first one from page one.

I didn't understand what you did...:unsure: but thank you!:D The bug appeared after an update that came out about 3 times ago I think... Since then I have not been able to advance in neither Eldritch leads. And after that bug the "Eldritch quest" it appear in three subquest in the "Leds" menu.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I didn't understand what you did...:unsure: but thank you!:D The bug appeared after an update that came out about 3 times ago I think... Since then I have not been able to advance in neither Eldritch leads. And after that bug the "Eldritch quest" it appear in three subquest in the "Leds" menu.
The "What I did" part was mostly for people that know how to use the console.

The eldritch lead duplication was due to a bug running around 0.9.1 until it was fixed on 0.9.7
If you played during those versions you could have it, the bug duplicates the leads and blocks your progression.

Hopefully it doesn't happen anymore, but I had some reports of the ORG leads duplicating, but it seems like it's due to something different and it doesn't block progression.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm glad my darling Emma finally get to have a child, but...poor Gwen still can't get a child...or content she's the most neglected harem girl so far ...which girls are missing children? Chastity(given her situation, fair enough), Chloe(makes sense), Luna(strangely enough, 'cause she's a wabbit person), Qarinah(again, it makes sense), Lyx(i hope it comes soon) aaaaaand that's it

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait, when was it revealed that Emma was half earth elemental because that revelation non the sex scene seems to come out of left field for me

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Wait, when was it revealed that Emma was half earth elemental because that revelation non the sex scene seems to come out of left field for me
One of the earliest events with her after obtaining the Manor. Plus the MC and Pixie suspected that she was some kind of half-breed well before that.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes