Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Right that's the point. It was implied, but despite the topic coming up many times in the story he never actually says it, which makes me really suspicious that there is going to be a twist.
That's why I say 99%. That remaining 1% is for something like a coma resulting from a failed suicide attempt.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's why I say 99%. That remaining 1% is for something like a coma resulting from a failed suicide attempt.
Closer to 50/50 IMO, the way he's so coy about it is really suspicious. Something I'd call a 1% change would be something magic happened to her like her getting stuck in another dimension. That I'd consider unlikely since if it were the case I'd expect him to have finding her as a priority as well as revenge and that's something we haven't seen.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Closer to 50/50 IMO, the way he's so coy about it is really suspicious. Something I'd call a 1% change would be something magic happened to her like her getting stuck in another dimension. That I'd consider unlikely since if it were the case I'd expect him to have finding her as a priority as well as revenge and that's something we haven't seen.
The fact that the MC doesn't spell it out is half of why I feel so sure about this. With suicide it would make sense for him to choke up the way he did in the quote I posted. In any other scenario I can imagine, I would think his choice of words then and other points in the game would be different.

The other half is that every time the MC talks about revenge or finding out about his mother's past it is always in regards to events from before they were run out of town. If he is after revenge for her being murdered or disappearing he would be focused on that more recent mystery. The only way I can think of that he would instantly connect to the more distant path is if she has long suffered since leaving town and that itself recently lead to some horrible event that instigated the MCs current goal.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
The fact that the MC doesn't spell it out is half of why I feel so sure about this. With suicide it would make sense for him to choke up the way he did in the quote I posted. In any other scenario I can imagine, I would think his choice of words then and other points in the game would be different.

The other half is that every time the MC talks about revenge or finding out about his mother's past it is always in regards to events from before they were run out of town. If he is after revenge for her being murdered or disappearing he would be focused on that more recent mystery. The only way I can think of that he would instantly connect to the more distant path is if she has long suffered since leaving town and that itself recently lead to some horrible event that instigated the MCs current goal.
It's also possible that Arc is just keeping things vague because they haven't figured out what the mother's fate actually is yet.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
can we get naughty with alice??
Wish I could say I'm surprised but this question comes up every few months... Short answer no.
You can see her in her underwear if you sneak into Chloe's room on weekends if I remember correctly and it's teased that she'll hear you and Chloe having sex from time to time.

As for the age of fictional characters well you can't write off girls like Qarinah as over 400 years old then expect the lolicons not to ask about the other characters that look similar. Give Alice some horns and a tail and it's all good :KEK: But to future proof this all the girls in the Daycare are off the table, not even like Arc would care as he'll sell you the cards but patreon and the delusional folks that think these girls are real would have a hissy fit.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is a kid...
no, dude are u a pedo?
The fuck is wrong with you?
If you want to get into technicalities, she is not a kid. For one, she is not alive. She is an artificial construct of pixels created by Renpy. Second, pedos have attracted to flesh-and-blood humans. Alice is not flesh-and-blood. It also makes no sense that you think this is pedo while not criticizing the game for letting you fuck Veronica, who would be underaged if she was a flesh-and-blood being instead of an artificial construct of pixels. Third, you are creating a toxic environment by kink-shaming. Please don't do that. In this modern world, tolerance and acceptance is moral. Just because someone likes to do or see things in the constraints of an entirely anime world that do not involve real humans whatsoever (except Arc, who I'm sure is of legal age), than we can do whatever. Just like how murdering people in Call of Duty is completely alright, fucking Alice in Corrupted Kingdoms is completely alright. If it's not your cup of tea, ignore it – don't shame it.

Let's create a better world for all :)

can we get naughty with alice??
Sadly, Arc doesn't have a loli fetish (and patreon discriminates against it) so probably not. But if we can, let me know. I would love to do so, as my username suggests. :devilish: Though we must be in agreement that these kinds of "taboo" fetishes must exist within and only within the constraints of digital, artificial anime worlds, and must never be confused with our real-life worlds.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes