Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well there is a hint for Asteria at least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That one is obvious, but there is no obvious progression in terms of sex scenes. And Qarinah's story seems to be wrapped up fully by now too.
And for the main story , it seems like the leads are still nowhere near completion. The Organisation lead is not even close to fully developed, the Fey and Eldritch leads seemed to end rather abruptly and I would presume there would be more on them before Act 2 finishes.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
This game really have incest or is just a bait? And nothing like step or cousin/aunt or other bullshit, real incest.
You can sleep with Jessica, who wants you to call her Auntie. You can also have group sex with a mother/daughter combo or two. Those are the incest bits so far.

Reactions: Trucuio

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Gotta say, the dev is slowly but surely rounding out the events and pregnancies for the main cast is very nice, but I do wish we got some main story advancement every once in a while. The writing is actually rather decent, I just wish there were explanations given for some things (How Pixie turned Dhena into a stone for instance(and please don't be some power of luv bullshit))
Best I can do for you is power of fuckbuddies

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlltheHugs

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
It's not just a case of wings and tail. Q is clearly a responsible (or trying) adult with a job and a high diplomatic function. You don't get to take such a position if you are not of what ever age your society considers to be an adult.
Every girl that's ever dreamed she was a princess would be happy to know she's had a job with a high diplomatic function :LUL: Even loli teachers at least get a pay check.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do like these talks, it's like everyone involved goes to the circus and performs how fictional characters with fictional numbers are in some way real... Like somehow a girl in anime is 4 years younger in japan but once they journey west they get older because it's not like they have any real concept of time :KEK:

Anyone remember that we time warp girls by around a decade because why not, it's fiction? Even comes with a comprehensive education program, doctored official citizenship documents, and a dedicated fan base. It's almost like in a fantasy world you can do anything.
bg daycare emmakid.png

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RedFiredDragon

Dec 2, 2020
I think I might have encountered a bug

I have completed all other leads, and for one of the organization leads it tells me to get a passcard/ go to the café. When I go to Claire and Tom however, there doesn't seem an option to get it from either of them. (Idk if I missed something, but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have a level 2 passcard or the "no more content in this version" sign might be missing )

Last edited:

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
You get them after the character does something specific, sometimes you have to make a certain choice to get it, other times you just get it regardless of your decisions.
I should also mention that currently unlocking them does nothing, they could do something in the future. My prediction is that once you get the final heart of a character, you'll be able to set their personality to one of the titles that you've unlocked.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I think I might have encountered a bug

I have completed all other leads, and for one of the organization leads it tells me to get a passcard/ go to the café. When I go to Claire and Tom however, there doesn't seem an option to get it from either of them. (Idk if I missed something, but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have a level 2 passcard or the "no more content in this version" sign might be missing )
Yeah, the bug that duplicates the ORG lead.
It's not as dangerous as the one that duplicated the ELD lead.

But it's still there, staring, doing absolutely nothing.

It happens when you save in the middle of the "Meet the Chief" event and load back again.
A safeguard that triggers when it shouldn't.
It will be fixed on 0.11.5

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I do like these talks, it's like everyone involved goes to the circus and performs how fictional characters with fictional numbers are in some way real... Like somehow a girl in anime is 4 years younger in japan but once they journey west they get older because it's not like they have any real concept of time :KEK:

Anyone remember that we time warp girls by around a decade because why not, it's fiction? Even comes with a comprehensive education program, doctored official citizenship documents, and a dedicated fan base. It's almost like in a fantasy world you can do anything.
I enjoy them for the same reason. It's good clean fun screwing around chatting about something ultimately irrelevant that gives us a welcome break from the grind of daily existence.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes