Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I know you can love level 4 Qarinah, but can Impregnate her? what I'm saying is that: Is it gonna be in the game or will it not be possible because of the whole dream succubus thing

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,05 GB / 395 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,02 GB / 361 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.11.1
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patches v0.11.2 -
v0.11.5.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Full yandere Gwen, that's a big nope for me. I still haven't forgotten Gwen turning a little yandere last time.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
How does pregnancy work in this game? Does it actually put the girls out of commission?
As far as I know you need to buy the farm and daycare upgrade. Get access to the nexus. Get a girl to four hearts and cum inside. Meet the Artifact. I don't know if you can meet the artifact before you get a girl pregnant as I'd already knocked up Kana before they introduced her into the game. Also, if they don't get pregnant check the changelog and see if they can.

Aside from Pixie you can have sex with all the girls while they're pregnant. She's tiny and you wouldn't want to be casting spells on your unborn child. She's only pregnant for about a day anyway.

Reactions: KatoKaine

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
You know... there are very few h-games i can honestly say i play for the plot as much as for the smut. This is one of them. Decided to give it a go about two versions prior and i'm genualy interested where the story is going. Also, the rendes are great, and the writting on the sex scenes is one of the best on this site.

Reactions: Jasra343

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You know... there are very few h-games i can honestly say i play for the plot as much as for the smut. This is one of them. Decided to give it a go about two versions prior and i'm genualy interested where the story is going. Also, the rendes are great, and the writting on the sex scenes is one of the best on this site.
If that's how you feel, I recommend Champion of Realms as well

Reactions: Kinky_One

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Also, quick question: is there plans for we to get to interact more with one time characters? Like the house owners we convince to sell, or the minotaur girls we fight during training. Don't get me wrong, i don't think every female to appear should be a part of the official harem, but it would be nice to be able to see them more.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Also, quick question: is there plans for we to get to interact more with one time characters? Like the house owners we convince to sell, or the minotaur girls we fight during training. Don't get me wrong, i don't think every female to appear should be a part of the official harem, but it would be nice to be able to see them more.
That's what the east wing in the mansion is for. You can talk to Jessica to get the house owners to move in with you, and you can also get 2 of morgana's servants to move in once you continue the Fey lead. I believe Arc is planning on adding the Minotaur twins next.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I know you can love level 4 Qarinah, but can Impregnate her? what I'm saying is that: Is it gonna be in the game or will it not be possible because of the whole dream succubus thing
The way she puts it, she can't get pregnant but she can simulate pregnancy and make a dream child but she's too busy fixing her mistakes to do all that at the moment.
Both of those groups already have additional interactions.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes