Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The way she puts it, she can't get pregnant but she can simulate pregnancy and make a dream child but she's too busy fixing her mistakes to do all that at the moment.

Both of those groups already have additional interactions.
Shame, I think she honestly deserves it. to be a mother, but if that's how the story has her acting out her self imposed penance far be it for me to get in the way of her redemption arc

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The way she puts it, she can't get pregnant but she can simulate pregnancy and make a dream child but she's too busy fixing her mistakes to do all that at the moment.
Shame, I think she honestly deserves it. to be a mother, but if that's how the story has her acting out her self imposed penance far be it for me to get in the way of her redemption arc
No, no. Don't get it wrong.
People will fucking riot if she can't ever get truly pregnant and have a Lil' Qarinah running around in the daycare.
I just know these fuckers all too well...

But the thing is, as it was implied and then she eventually confirmed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's hoping we get to meet the "real her" before act 3 starts.

Arc has said that, even if the girls technically only have one heart left, they will have more story events.
But of course, many girls, a few storylines and just one wanker working on all that.
Shit takes time... a lot of time.
Here's hoping he learns something from this if he's still thinking about making more games after CK.

Reactions: MadFoole and RenH

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I haven't played this for a while.
Any news on when can we start a murder spree as part of our revenge plot or are we still focusing on getting some fun times with the other characters?

Reactions: hofom77573

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I haven't played this for a while.
Any news on when can we start a murder spree as part of our revenge plot or are we still focusing on getting some fun times with the other characters?
So far, the Fey murder investigation plotline has concluded, minor development in the Organisation and Eldritch plotlines, succubus and cowgirl waifus as well rock girl idol can now reach Level 4 Love, a lot of QoL improvements regarding the Day Care and a lot of new events, erotic or otherwise.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So far, the Fey murder investigation plotline has concluded, minor development in the Organisation and Eldritch plotlines, succubus and cowgirl waifus as well rock girl idol can now reach Level 4 Love, a lot of QoL improvements regarding the Day Care and a lot of new events, erotic or otherwise.
I see, I'll be back when the murder spree's starting then.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
How much content is there now? I played this quite a long time ago it seems, pregnancy wasn't in-game yet and I think the only girls that moved in were the pair of Organization girls you shatter as part of your get-away.

So clearly a lot has been added, but not sure how big the game has become. Anyone got a rough count on # of characters or playtime now?

covenans

Sep 10, 2018
help guys, i cant trin my martial stat because i dont have the choice of training with ninja at the dojo anymore
i dont know if im softlock or if i need to do something else

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, no. Don't get it wrong.
People will fucking riot if she can't ever get truly pregnant and have a Lil' Qarinah running around in the daycare.
I just know these fuckers all too well...

But the thing is, as it was implied and then she eventually confirmed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's hoping we get to meet the "real her" before act 3 starts.

Arc has said that, even if the girls technically only have one heart left, they will have more story events.
But of course, many girls, a few storylines and just one wanker working on all that.
Shit takes time... a lot of time.
Here's hoping he learns something from this if he's still thinking about making more games after CK.
I was surprised when she said that myself. I had thought that the previous scene where we went to the heart of the dreaming and rescued her from herself was probably the first time we were actually meeting her in the flesh, but apparently not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Ok.... So I was trying to get on f95zone for a while and it kept saying connection not secured for a while and I couldn't get on was this the same for anyone else I was trying to get on to download the new update and this happened for 2 days straight.
Anybody got any intel on what happened or was it just me?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You know... there are very few h-games i can honestly say i play for the plot as much as for the smut. This is one of them. Decided to give it a go about two versions prior and i'm genualy interested where the story is going. Also, the rendes are great, and the writting on the sex scenes is one of the best on this site.
As Realm of Champions already got recommended, I recommend Pact With A Witch of you're a fan of erotic horror novels. The plot is interesting and the twist is something you may see coming if you read more into what was said by one of the love interests and by the antagonist depending on the choice you make in the game.

Honestly, with all that's happened, I gotta agree. Even though they've only met in dreams and not in real life, I'm pretty sure she'd be happy to have Robin's kid.

Now can I sleep with my daughters?
Hell no.

ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
This is the problem i have now: i cant find any place to train my charisma and martial skills and both of them are at level 1. Im kidda upset about this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This is the problem i have now: i cant find any place to train my charisma and martial skills and both of them are at level 1. Im kidda upset about this.
Charisma: book in the bar ( morning )
Martial: Grandpa dojo ( talk with him )

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
No because this is a pateron game. nice to see gwen getting some attention this update even if it's not much. really wish we would get more story content for her like Chole
Well you say that, but game already breaks pateron's "Standards" and just by doing an easy work around of "is she really your aunt haha nobody knows!" makes it stay on pateron, kinda the same with summer time saga.

If this game was on subscribestar I'm willing to bet the creator would have more freedom to do what he really wants.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes