VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
asteria and roxy will not progress ive done everything else but for weeks in game they say visit them but nothing happens?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone could let me know if the Koikatsu girl cards are available for public use? Just for "fun"!
They're available as a Patreon reward, but I don't think they've been leaked. If they had they would be linked in the OP, I think.

If you don't get the ability to have a solo ending with Kana I'm going to riot. Flat wolf girls >
Kana is one of my favourites, but harem ending FTW.

Reactions: Radchaai

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
No, no. Don't get it wrong.
People will fucking riot if she can't ever get truly pregnant and have a Lil' Qarinah running around in the daycare.
I just know these fuckers all too well...

But the thing is, as it was implied and then she eventually confirmed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's hoping we get to meet the "real her" before act 3 starts.

Arc has said that, even if the girls technically only have one heart left, they will have more story events.
But of course, many girls, a few storylines and just one wanker working on all that.
Shit takes time... a lot of time.
Here's hoping he learns something from this if he's still thinking about making more games after CK.
I took that line as her saying she only exists in dreams and thus doesn't have a physical body at all.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I took that line as her saying she only exists in dreams and thus doesn't have a physical body at all.
Qarinah "Welcome to my demesne! The demesne of dreams!"
MC "Dreams?"
MC "Now that she mentions it... I can't feel her presence properly."
MC "It's like she's made out of fog..."
MC "You're not actually here, are you?"
Qarinah "Clever boy!"
Also Arc has been hinting at the "We haven't met the real Qarinah" thingy for a while now.
According to the regulars in the discord he once even said joked about her looking like she does to get people to lower their guard.
There might be some traces here but I just can't be arsed to use the search system in here.

Also I am supporting the theory that the MC might be part incubus...
So perhaps when we get to know her, the MC will also get to know himself... Who knows?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Fairly certain that we have seen Qarinah though, would point out the initial council meeting, plus meeting her at
(i think, not recalling very well) gramps dojo, unless Q has some weird mind projection that can affect multiple targets at once.

then again, Q could also be a eldrich abomination in the =real= world :p

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fairly certain that we have seen Qarinah though, would point out the initial council meeting, plus meeting her at
(i think, not recalling very well) gramps dojo, unless Q has some weird mind projection that can affect multiple targets at once.

then again, Q could also be a eldrich abomination in the =real= world :p
Could have sworn it was at the Manor Garden with Asteria. Apparently a 4 way conversation between Asteria, Qarinah, Pixie, and the player all happened in a dream somehow... Consistency is hard.

Reactions: Shadesishere

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Could have sworn it was at the Manor Garden with Asteria. Apparently a 4 way conversation between Asteria, Qarinah, Pixie, and the player all happened in a dream somehow... Consistency is hard.
Thats the one, as I said, I was fuzzy on the where. Doesn't explain the council meeting at the start of the game though (barring mental projection anyway).

Reactions: masterdragonson

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Also Arc has been hinting at the "We haven't met the real Qarinah" thingy for a while now.
According to the regulars in the discord he once even said joked about her looking like she does to get people to lower their guard.
There might be some traces here but I just can't be arsed to use the search system in here.

Also I am supporting the theory that the MC might be part incubus...
So perhaps when we get to know her, the MC will also get to know himself... Who knows?
Well I certainly don't mind that then. I won't be satisfied til every able bodied woman has a munchkin in their tummy.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
My only real complaint about this game is that the whole pregnancy thing lasts way too short. Like, a week... You newer get to actually enjoy the fact you got a girl pregnant. And than they grow up over night as well. I understand it's done for narrative reasons but I'd have made it at least a month or something.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Im in part 2 and nearly end the lastest version, maybe there's sth i missed? I max out the rest of skills except those 2
you definitely missed something. they are one of the 2 easiest skills to increase

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes