Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of Chastity, I'm surprised that she knew Robin's mom. I'm wondering who else already knows her at this point. I also have a theory regarding Robin, his mother, and his gramps and it all goes down to a certain prophecy that was mentioned in the Fey path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that '23' was on a gravestone, wasn't it? Add that to the dreams we've been having it looks more like 'time loop' than anything, since one of his past selves killed Morgana. It's clearly not a generational thing. I've seen some people suggesting that Gramps might have been 'the first' that Artifact complained didn't visit her anymore.

Reactions: hentai charley

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
Nah nothing else to do but I dug around my save must be bugged. I have never met lilith and chasity is unable to be progressed in any way I have zero hearts on her....
I have the exact same issue. No idea who Lilith is (assuming Lily and Lilith are different people) and Chasity is stuck at 0 hearts. When talking to her in the church all I can do is ask how she is. I have the missions for the relic and Tom but can't progress either.

1634714681453.png
1634714746669.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I appreciate it
Apparently when you got the seed from gramps it didn't up Eldritch progression right.
Changed story_eld from 3 to 4 since you already had the talk with gramps for your personal Nexus portal.
$ story_eld = 4
So you can now ask her about that seed

Also while you're dealing with keys consider "think about gramps"
GUIDE - Nexus Keys

Reactions: Mazekine

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Is anyone tell me how to get aura power. I am unable to get that power. i am visiting witch chamber and select the first option i want to learn more. then it shows it is in future update and due to this i am unable to unlock chole futher quest.please guide me ASAP..
1634751669458.png

1634751691058.png

1634751710943.png
1634751731082.png

and i am recently having 5 powers.
1634751786079.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is anyone tell me how to get aura power. I am unable to get that power. i am visiting witch chamber and select the first option i want to learn more. then it shows it is in future update and due to this i am unable to unlock chole futher quest.please guide me ASAP..
View attachment 1461324

View attachment 1461325

View attachment 1461326
View attachment 1461327

and i am recently having 5 powers.
View attachment 1461330
Did you cheat stats? stats_magical needs to be at 2 to acquire the Aura power and Ark doesn't have it check if you have the power instead so it creates glitches if you change stats

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
Apparently when you got the seed from gramps it didn't up Eldritch progression right.
Changed story_eld from 3 to 4 since you already had the talk with gramps for your personal Nexus portal.
$ story_eld = 4
So you can now ask her about that seed

Also while you're dealing with keys consider "think about gramps"
GUIDE - Nexus Keys
You sir, are awesome!

Thank you!

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, i am going to tackle this question as bravely as i can with a morality rather questionable.

First: obligatory kinkshaming: dude the fuck is wrong with you, now with that out of the way...

Second: considering the amount of content this game has i would be surprised if arcgames doesn't add this at all, considering all of the things we can do with her already.

To return to your original question, currently?: You can't, in a future update?: It may or may not happen, i wouldn't hope for it anyways and i'm not looking forward to it...

And to wrap it all up, let Alice keep her innocence please.
This game is contains mind breaking and rape I wouldn't be surprised if the dark path contains it.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Am I going to get to stab Gramps in the eye anytime soon? Mc is way too willing to dance to his tunes.
I haven't finished playing what's available so far, but I'm starting to feel like Mc is never going to question for example why Gramps didn't help mom. Or why the hell Aunty whatsherface stayed with her husband and the organisation after what happened with Mc's mom.

Or have I just missed those dialogues?

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Is the latest update only just going to church and having dialogue with Pixie to find Gramps and Chasity for help and nothing else cause went to Dojo after but can't see any new topics added for Gramps and Chasity dialogue options.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I've been stuck for like three weeks (in-game, not IRL) at the date with the Oranization Chief's daughter/receptionist - she says she'll let Jessica know to tell me when she's ready, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Is there something I need to do to trigger the next step here, or is it just on a really long timer?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I've been stuck for like three weeks (in-game, not IRL) at the date with the Oranization Chief's daughter/receptionist - she says she'll let Jessica know to tell me when she's ready, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Is there something I need to do to trigger the next step here, or is it just on a really long timer?
Speak with Jessica, you have to initiate it. The game is sandbox, so it's not exactly going to force you into any events unless you yourself specifically ask for said event to start (or it's a linear segment like the beginning of the story).

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Speak with Jessica, you have to initiate it. The game is sandbox, so it's not exactly going to force you into any events unless you yourself specifically ask for said event to start (or it's a linear segment like the beginning of the story).
Yeah, I tried that, neither at the manor nor the office did Jessica have any dialogue options related to the date. But I think the problem was actually that I hadn't gone to talk to Gramps about it - I just tried that and it updated the Organization Lead (which probably said what I needed to do all along and I just forgot to check it), which now says to go talk to Jessica about Tom.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, I tried that, neither at the manor nor the office did Jessica have any dialogue options related to the date. But I think the problem was actually that I hadn't gone to talk to Gramps about it - I just tried that and it updated the Organization Lead (which probably said what I needed to do all along and I just forgot to check it), which now says to go talk to Jessica about Tom.
You sure you don't have a duplicated lead somehow or something? Last I checked, when that was your option you had to go talk to Jessica to get notified when the date happens.
Then again, I last played that part a while ago, so it's a very real option that I may just be misremembering this...

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
You sure you don't have a duplicated lead somehow or something? Last I checked, when that was your option you had to go talk to Jessica to get notified when the date happens.
Then again, I last played that part a while ago, so it's a very real option that I may just be misremembering this...
Do you own the bar with the club upgrade? You need that first. Then if you talk to Jessica in the morning and you'll have the option to trigger the date event

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Did you cheat stats? stats_magical needs to be at 2 to acquire the Aura power and Ark doesn't have it check if you have the power instead so it creates glitches if you change stats
thanks for acknowledge me buddy but now i am unable to unlock chole quest.
I learn the aura power but when i open the chole quest it shows me "I need to explore the outskirts for someone magical".
Please guide me ASAP.....

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes