masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
thanks for acknowledge me buddy but now i am unable to unlock chole quest.
I learn the aura power but when i open the chole quest it shows me "I need to explore the outskirts for someone magical".
Please guide me ASAP.....
This hint could probably be worded better...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
First time downloading a new version (11.6 to 11.9), will my save carry over? If not what can I do to port it forward (If I can)?
If you're on PC then yes, your save will carry over.
If you want though you can copy the "saves" folder which is in the "game" folder of the Main Game Directory.

There is also a copy of saves in
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Linux and Mac should be about the same but I'm too lazy to look up the folders they are stored under.

Android is a fickle mistress... Before you uninstall anything back up your saves!
They should be in
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves

I hear some newer versions of Android hide application files but I think you can get around that by either getting a better File Manager with proper access or plugging it into a PC. Not an Android user myself.

TanWaifuHunter

Sep 1, 2021
If you're on PC then yes, your save will carry over.
If you want though you can copy the "saves" folder which is in the "game" folder of the Main Game Directory.

There is also a copy of saves in
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Linux and Mac should be about the same but I'm too lazy to look up the folders they are stored under.

Android is a fickle mistress... Before you uninstall anything back up your saves!
They should be in
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves

I hear some newer versions of Android hide application files but I think you can get around that by either getting a better File Manager with proper access or plugging it into a PC. Not an Android user myself.
Thanks!

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.0-pc update patch.rar

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
"think about gramps"
How do you do it?
“whistle”
where to get it?
Play the game until you get to Act 2 then follow Chastity's heart and Eldritch leads. Sooner or later you'll get personal access to the Nexus and introduced to keys. Type those keys in to unlock things.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.0] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,07 GB / 404 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,03 GB / 370 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.11.9
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patch
v0.12.0.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
How should I update from version 11.0? I was waiting for a more full release before I did it, but I don't recall how to set things up.

gilean

Apr 14, 2018
i have a problem: leads have 4 copies of "the eldritch" where it says talk to chastity, i have no idea why, also talking to her does nothing, i also have 3 keys to the nexus where it says to whistle but nothing happend, and 1 where it says to clap and nothing happend either

i think i'm past those with the main story as i am at the "gain support" stage, but talking to chastity does nothing and she's at 0 hearts

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes