acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
OMG I'm LMfAO. Sgt Quackers hahaha . God i love the way Pixie has been written into the story.
__Once again in the evening, when household was slowly turning into slumber, Pixie filled the bathtub with water and called upon her D Company known as "Ducky Ducks". Rubber whales invaded the bathroom. Certainly out ot nowhere, and surely not from Alice's bag of bath toys left in the nearest wardrobe.

___-Ducky Ducks! - Pixie yelled loudly. - I, your commander, I'm calling all of you, like, to arms in defense of our bathroom! The enemy is, like, already closing in and we're, like, the only force close enough to stop them! We cannot allow them to pass, like, the line of faucet, because if we do they will, like, overrun whole bathroom!
___-Beautiful speech, miss Pixie, just beautiful as your swimsuit. - Said Sargeant Quackers. - Did you bought a new one? - He asked.
___- Oh, thank you, Sargeant Quackers. I'm happy you, like, noticed.- Pixie replied. - Not like someone who baths with me, like, all the time. - She added under her breath.
___- If may I add, miss Pixie, it really highlight your assets. - Continued Sarge. - It would be a shame to not tell you.
___- Thank you again, Sargeant Quackers. You surely know, like, what to say to a woman and, like, when. - Replied Pixie, clearly praising Sarge. - I'm promoting you to the rank of, like, Captain for your, like, for noticing and stuff.
___-That's exciting miss Pixie. - Replied Sargeant happily. - If I may add another...
___-The Whales are cummings! - Yelled Private Duckan. - They, like, already in the bathtub!
___- Oh no! - Yelled Pixie. - Men! I mean, like, Ducky Ducks! Stand fast! Fight like, uhm... Show them of what, like, Ducky Ducks are made of! Show them, like, we will fight to the last floating rubber! Charge my Ducks! Throw them, like, out of bathtub to the floor!

_Pixie was leading her Ducks by example, leading the charge herself, waving her sword left and right, hitting all rubber whales she could. But it was a battle impossible to win, even for Ducky Ducks. They were but a few of them in compareson to whales, which were filling almost half the bathtub.

___- Miss Pixie! I don't think we can hold them off any longer! - Said Captain Quackers. - We will hold them off as long as we can, but please, mis Pixie save yourself!
___- I won't, like, leave my Ducks, Sarg... Captain Quackers! I'll fight with you until we, like win!

_Every duck flipped upside down was marked as defeated. And whales were hard foes to defeat. Even if flipped upside down once they returned back up quickly after. Even more, they were pushing and pushing toward the faucet, filling almost all bathtub.
_It looked like the battle is lost, as Pixie with Captain Quackers, Private Duckan and few other Ducks were the ony ones still fighting. But even they couldn't stop a endless horde of rubber whales. But... in the last moment, in the moment when Private Duckan fell to the whales, the help came from the above. Huge blobs of shampoo were falling into the water, flipping all the whales upside down, even throwing some of them outside bathtub.

___- *Smirk* SHATTER THIER SKY! - Screamed Lil' Pixie.
___- We're, like, saved! - Said Pixie happy with the help from the shelved above bathtub. - 69th shampoo artilery arrived to, like, cover us! Charge, like, once again my Ducks! Repel the whales!

_Little Pixie was jumping from one shelf to another, from one shampoo bottle to another one. And there were many of bottles. After all, there were many girls in the manor. Soon, Ducky Ducks pushed back the whales in the rain of shampoo falling over thier heads. Sadly at the end of the shampoo barrage once duck fell over the bathtub.

___-Noooooooo! - Screamed Pixie watching like water was pushing duck over the bathtub edge. - NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! - She was screaming loudly, trying to catch the duck.

_Sadly, it was too late. Pixie couldn't catch him in time. All she could do was to watch as he's falling down to the floor, landing in a puddle of water.

___- Sarge... I mean Captain Quackers! - Screamed Pixie - You were, like, the best Duck in the Bathtub Duck Empire, a cunning warrior and, like, a good friend and stuff! We won't, like, forget you and your deeds to the Empire!
___-Mommy! *smirk* - Said Lil Pixie, after flying down from shelves. - Can't we like fly up to him and save him? *smirk* - She asked.
___- No, we can't, like, do that. - Replied Pixie. - Alice said the floor is made of lava and people are, like, wearing shoes and boots and stuff to, like, walk on it without burning.
___- So *smirk* What are we going to, like, do? - Asked lil Pixie.
___- We will, like, avenge Captain Quackers by conquering, like, whole manor! And then we will build, like, great statue of him out of stuff! - Answered Pixie.
___- Maybe of Ice Cream? *smirk* - Proposed lil Pixie.
___-That's, like, great idea! - Smiled Pixie
___- So... Ice cream time? - Ask MC through half-open door.
___- With sprinkles? - Replied both Pixies.
___- Yes, with sprinkles. - Said MC with great smile on his face.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
"Whistle" as in the act of blowing through partially closed lips to create a sound; not the physical object. For a step-by-step:

1. go to your Nexus
2. click on "use key"
3. type "whistle" without quotation marks
Thanks. Finally I figured it out, and realized what to do there.

Reactions: Bob Jared
Jan 7, 2021
ArcGames Will there be any negative effects on Jessica's romance if we get Adultress quirk on her when we fuck her in front of Tom? Despite I hate Tom, I'm more fan of love/romance. If Adultress quirk changes Jessica into more sluttier version rather than being a romantic partner I don't want to cuck Tom in front of him. If that adultress quirk has no effects on her romance than I want to fuck her in front of Tom for sure :ROFLMAO:
There might be more Netori flavor text but ArcGames has kept most decisions mild so they don't have to write as much. Should point out that ArcGames hasn't responded to anyone on here since the pirated mega pack scandal so if you want his opinion try Discord.

sorry for this but the church quest isn't really going anywhere. The games keeps showing missions I have already done and because of that I can't really continue the quest.. I don't know if it's only affecting me. Thank you. ArcGames
It comes up every so often and if you want someone to check it then upload your save. ArcGames might look at it on Discord however if you're not a Patreon and it isn't the Public Version he might just call you a dirty pirate and tell you to buzz off.

Reactions: Terminationable

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Excuse me, but it is profoundly unintelligent to make a compressed version of the game and then combine it in an archive consisting of BOTH the PC and MAC version, making the archive almost as large as the original game.

That said, thanks for the compression, but really, those who really need it won't be able to benefit from it because they typically get the compressed versions due to bandwidth issues.

Feb 10, 2019
There might be more Netori flavor text but ArcGames has kept most decisions mild so they don't have to write as much. Should point out that ArcGames hasn't responded to anyone on here since the pirated mega pack scandal so if you want his opinion try Discord.

It comes up every so often and if you want someone to check it then upload your save. ArcGames might look at it on Discord however if you're not a Patreon and it isn't the Public Version he might just call you a dirty pirate and tell you to buzz off.
I see so no hope then haha.. i was should I restart the game because I have gone far and it's gonna be irritational if I did it again at this point I am following the game for the story. Wait I can upload my save?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Feb 10, 2019

Thank you

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
Any advice on progressing with Jessica/Auntie. Stuck at 3 hearts "I should investigate more about the Organization"

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Any advice on progressing with Jessica/Auntie. Stuck at 3 hearts "I should investigate more about the Organization"
Go to the "Leads" tab (icon is a letter with a red wax seal) and check the "Organization" lead, that'll tell you what you need to do next. At certain steps you'll need to discuss your next move with Gramps before you can progress, as well, and it may not say that in the lead (that was what held me up at the date with the receptionist).

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Pretty sure Chastity already has feelings for mc and she will be in mc's harem like all the other girls after they met him anyways. this is a harem game. It's not a sharing,ntr,cuckold game
At the current state of the game, MC can fuck about 20 chicks on a regular basis and there eventually will be around 30. And that's not counting however many prostitutes there are, rabbit clones, or if the kids grow up. I figure that I can be generous and let my FAVORITE Grandfather that has "helped' me, oh soooo MANY times, have ONE to keep him happy (and keep BOTH of them out of my hair).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lurkin23

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
At the current state of the game, MC can fuck about 20 chicks on a regular basis and there eventually will be around 30. And that's not counting how ever many prostitutes there are, rabbit clones, or if the kids grow up. I figure that I can be generous and let my FAVORITE Grandfather that has "helped' me, oh soooo MANY times, have ONE to keep him happy (and keep BOTH of them out of my hair).
Nope. MC doesn't give out his girls. Sorry. Go play other games that have your fetish of other men fucks your girls. Also the old man fucking the beatiful Chastity? It's gross to even think about it lol. Anyways again this is not type of game for your fetish and that kind of thing won't happen in this game 100%. It doesn't mean anything if mc has 1 girl or 100 girl. No other dick can fuck his girls. I would reccommend you to NTR games if you want jerk off old ass man fucks your girls rofl

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Nope. MC doesn't give out his girls. Sorry. Go play other games that have your fetish of other men fucks your girls. Also the old man fucking the beatiful Chastity? It's gross to even think about it lol. Anyways again this is not type of game for your fetish and that kind of thing won't happen in this game 100%. It doesn't mean anything if mc has 1 girl or 100 girl. No other dick can fuck his girls. I would reccommend you to NTR games if you want jerk off old ass man fucks your girls rofl
Boy, did you pick the WRONG person!!! There are fewer people on this site that are LESS into the NTR fetish than I am, as I have indicated on many of my previous posts in other threads!!! You didn't READ my post, did you? I said that I'm willing to give Gramps ONE chick- which is the one that causes me the MOST trouble- to shut them both up. It's a strategic advantage. (And by the way, the original post was meant as a joke!) Giving up ONE chick to score an advantage hardly affects the close to 30 that I DO have in the harem. So what if she's YOUR favorite? You won't make the same decision- good for YOU!!!But I'm not playing the game for YOUR fantasies. I have OTHER fetishes, thank you very much and I don't FORCE them onto others (except occasionally for humorous purposes).

Finally, you're not a moderator for this site, so you have no say in which threads or games I can visit or not. No one needs YOUR permission. Throw a fit at someone else. And BTW, Spellcheck is your friend.

And go and buy yourself a sense of humor. KMart probably will have them on sale sometime before Christmas.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Damn you still shop at KMart? I thought they went under.

Besides didn't Gramps imply that he fucked Sawano during their time training together?
I just went with the first discount store that came to mind and that I knew had widespread recognition. There was a KMart in my old neighborhood, but it closed years ago, although the building was still there the last time I went by. They had a Grand Opening in 1971, when I was still in junior high, and my school was just 2 blocks away. The Apollo 14 moon landing had taken place a couple of months before and they had astronaut Alan Shepard fly in on a helicopter! (He was on the board of the parent company.) My two nephews and I got our moon cards signed and even appeared in the photo used in the local paper! One of my greatest childhood memories.

Just checked Wikipedia. In 2004, the Kmart Corp. merged with Sears. Went through Bankruptcy in 2018-19, yada-yada. As of August this year, 17 stores in 6 states remain open. (It looks like the high was 2055 stores in 1981.) BTW, the "K" stands for Sebastian Spering Kresge (1867-1966), the founder of the company in 1899; it became KMart with formal incorporation in 1977.

And Now You Know.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I was trying to respond to a comment and in editing, I think I accidently deleted both my post and the original comment by preskerd. The original version is not showing up. My apology if that's what happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes