"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,07 GB / 407 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 372 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.12.0
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patch
v0.12.1.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any actual pregnancy by the MC on the girls yet or is it still dream pregnancy?

Froststeel

Jul 9, 2020
How to i confront the people at Morgana's place because it says that i have all the clues and that i'm ready to confront them but when i do it says that i don't have the right clues?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jessica (the Aunt)
She is not his aunt but a rival for his dad with his mom when they were young.
MC may call her aunt but she is not.

What the incest in this game is the bunny queen has sex with her male children to produce the next generation then kills him.
Only the queen can become pregnant and its done by her own child.

Well since there is pregnancy by the MC with supposedly 10 girls I am going to try this again.

Last edited:
Reactions: seeezart

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
hello guys who are the "incest" in this game?
Some side girls are mother/daughter and sister/sister which have threesomes with the MC.
Jessica's housewife friends, Minotaur sisters, and a few others.

For pseudo incest Jessica can be told to play the "Aunt" roll however Arc doesn't really play this up much which is unfortunate.

The bunny girls in the game's files are sisters but the story plays them up as "Clones" later on so selfcest for wincest. Rinkos are still sisters in my book and even if you go the gender bending clone route Luna still rides one of her male counterparts. She is the mother of them all.

Maybe someday we'll see the MC's mom but well that's been on the back burner for years so...

Reactions: seeezart
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes