CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
Maybe someday we'll see the MC's mom but well that's been on the back burner for years so...
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Arc's already too much of a wuss to let us have some proper mother/daughter or sister/sister action.

I do wonder how much of the clone thing was planned from the start and how much was just him making the "Luna is the mother of all bunnies" thing as vague as possible.

If the MC's mom ever comes back, I can guarantee she won't be fuckable.
And people are going to bitch about it, a lot.
So she will probably die or disappear again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hello
Can I access the Artifact dimension-thingy on my own ? Or is it only during special events ?
If I can, I don't find the option :c
You get there through the nexus.
If you can't find the nexus, progress with Pixie's story until Morgana lets you use hers

But you meet Arty (what I call Artifact as a character) when you get one of the girls pregnant or when you meet all the council members... whatever happens first.

Gramp is the MC from another dimension, is the "First" that the artifact metioned.
Not really confirmed. But he did have some involvement with previous cycles.

how do i gain chasity trust?
That basically means that you have to progress with the ELDRITCH lead.

Whole system is a bit confusing, but after progressing all the leads, they merge once you check the next step they ask you to do.

Is it just me or has the dev totally forgotten about Chloe? :LOL:
You could say that about almost anyone that hasn't had a recent update.
I mean, Chastity appeared since act 1 and just recently we had the first scene with her.
Roxy doesn't have any scenes of her own.
And so on...

But yeah, Chloe and Gwen are kind of a mess.
Game basically handed them to us in a silver platter on act 2 and we had a lot of repeatable scenes with them.
But barely any story.

Gwen had her fiancee and then the fact that she's really strong.
Chloe had Alice and then her "roommates".

But outside of that no proper story for them. And people keep asking why they can't get pregnant...

Man, Lyx needs more scenes.
Agreed... I need me shortstacks.

But of course, her progression is weird and it only goes up with magic training, but we haven't had any reason to get another power since...
Fuck knows.

How to i confront the people at Morgana's place because it says that i have all the clues and that i'm ready to confront them but when i do it says that i don't have the right clues?
Each one says something that contradicts what other said.

{image goes here}
How do I activate the "Titles" in the brackets?
Not all of the quirks are unlockable.
And most of them are just a milestone that's not worth a damn for the time being.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Arc's already too much of a wuss to let us have some proper mother/daughter or sister/sister action.
I'm pretty sure copy pasting old scenes with minor tweaks is easier so yeah... The whole f95 incest discord conspiracy doesn't help but plausible deniability :LOL:

I do wonder how much of the clone thing was planned from the start and how much was just him making the "Luna is the mother of all bunnies" thing as vague as possible.
Meh I think you have to be really dunk to buy into the red herring thing but I'd go with from an early stage he was throwing any and every fetish to the wall and seeing what stuck. Hell even if he had no intention of doing it just saying "maybe, if enough people are willing to pay for it" put a lot of money on the table.

If the MC's mom ever comes back, I can guarantee she won't be fuckable.
And people are going to bitch about it, a lot.
So she will probably die or disappear again.
Depends if they just bitch or vote with their wallets. As long as nothing rocks the boat sure but I bet he lead a few people to believe something would happen if they gave him enough money.

I like this but there is a cat who likes to fish

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
If that's actually verified true and not just your speculation, then jfc spoiler tag that shit.
Speculation, but it fits... almost.

Not really confirmed. But he did have some involvement with previous cycles.
You're probably right, but maybe the merchant isn't telling us everything, just like the artifact.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
A few things about the game.
It is relatively fun to play,but the grind at the start almost stopped me from continuing.

Some things like teaching a class in college are asinine. 43 clicks to teach a single class,and you have to do it many times to increase your education level to the point it changes anything. Hundreds and hundreds of clicks for what should be a simple "would you like to teach a class"Yes let's teach" Click what would you teach "sex ed" click want to use a power during this class "no click"....done. Education increased today. click...moving on. Instead, every single class you go through attendance(should be a first day event only) and other things that just make it feel like a long very boring grind. It would be so simple to do this in around 5 clicks instead of 43.

I understand you want cheats behind a paywall. Fine no problem. Latest version behind a pay wall great you should earn money when making a fun game. That said when you put game content like "college authority" which limits all interaction and events at the college behind a pay wall it sucks. It also makes me not want to ever support you. I tend to play a game. If I like the game and the dev I pay,maybe it is just me but blocking content in a version of the game you have made freely available to play behind a paywall is a huge negative for you as a Dev in my opinion.

Over all fun to play if you can get past some of the grinding and just enjoy the story.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Some things like teaching a class in college are asinine. 43 clicks to teach a single class,and you have to do it many times to increase your education level to the point it changes anything. Hundreds and hundreds of clicks for what should be a simple "would you like to teach a class"Yes let's teach" Click what would you teach "sex ed" click want to use a power during this class "no click"....done. Education increased today. click...moving on. Instead, every single class you go through attendance(should be a first day event only) and other things that just make it feel like a long very boring grind. It would be so simple to do this in around 5 clicks instead of 43.
You don't hold down the Ctrl key? That's what I do with these scenes to get through them quicker after the first click-through. No need to read them over and over again.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: HogRocket

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone know how to fix a problem where where I have three eldritch leads but can't progress any of them? This happened several versions ago and it hasn't caused any problems until now.
1635864163686.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Some things like teaching a class in college are asinine.
Other than for a "job well done" there isn't any rewards for teaching the classes at the moment so grind for grinds sake.

Education increased today.

I wouldn't expect this to get flushed out for another year.

I understand you want cheats behind a paywall.
Well the cheats are behind the Act 2 mark as you need the manor laptop to use the built in ones but that's not a paywall...

Latest version behind a pay wall great you should earn money when making a fun game.
:coffee: I'm not sure if you are aware of where you are... Don't get me wrong devs deserve some love if you enjoy their content but this isn't itch.io so :KEK:

That said when you put game content like "college authority" which limits all interaction and events at the college behind a pay wall it sucks. It also makes me not want to ever support you. I tend to play a game. If I like the game and the dev I pay,maybe it is just me but blocking content in a version of the game you have made freely available to play behind a paywall is a huge negative for you as a Dev in my opinion.
I'm pretty sure you think this feature is more fleshed out then it actually is :LOL:

Another user posted a table of what education does but once you seen the few interactions with the girls that are currently available you really don't have to grind. Better to wait until Arc actually puts some time into it and lets you hire teachers, buy supplies, or changes it so the girls don't get dumber over time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-12-1-arcgames.31912/post-5786343

Over all fun to play if you can get past some of the grinding and just enjoy the story.
Funny enough if the laptop at the old flat had the cheat menu it wouldn't look gated off but meh new players make it to Act 2 eventually and you could just give yourself money with , though changing stats will screw up progression.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
A few things about the game.
It is relatively fun to play,but the grind at the start almost stopped me from continuing.

I understand you want cheats behind a paywall. Fine no problem. Latest version behind a pay wall great you should earn money when making a fun game. That said when you put game content like "college authority" which limits all interaction and events at the college behind a pay wall it sucks. It also makes me not want to ever support you. I tend to play a game. If I like the game and the dev I pay,maybe it is just me but blocking content in a version of the game you have made freely available to play behind a paywall is a huge negative for you as a Dev in my opinion.

You don't hold down the Ctrl key? That's what I do with these scenes to get through them quicker after the first click-through. No need to read them over and over again.

:cool: Eric Grey

Or there's always using a

not.....you know.....that I ever have.....or would......do something like that........that would be cheating!........ish :oops:

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
How to get those sharing scenes please? Can't find it in the gallery mod
criestoomuch gives the unfortunate truth. Thought we'd be able to use Gwen as a Fixer, without the customization, of course. Those events are few, and far between, and if you're not there you don't see any backflash or anything. Since I did Adultress instead of her sucking his cock, I don't even know if you're present for that one, or give them some privacy.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes