Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
Out of curiosity, I can't seem to either get the costumes nor Molly. Is there anything specific I need to do?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Out of curiosity, I can't seem to either get the costumes nor Molly. Is there anything specific I need to do?
The costumes are part of the Halloween event, use all three Halloween room decorations then go to the dungeon at night (maybe also has to be weekend). Molly is part of Roxy's story.

Reactions: hentai charley

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The costumes are part of the Halloween event, use all three Halloween room decorations then go to the dungeon at night (maybe also has to be weekend). Molly is part of Roxy's story.
what three halloween room decorations? I only found the pumpkin. What did I miss? and where?

Animee

May 24, 2019
Hi, i saw theres a Yandere Setting.. how much exactly does that change ? I dont want a Yandere Girl, killing all the other girls to have me for herself xD

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hi, i saw theres a Yandere Setting.. how much exactly does that change ? I dont want a Yandere Girl, killing all the other girls to have me for herself xD
As far as I know, there are other dialogues during "Let's get naughty" with outbursts on her part and so far it has no dramatic effects on others.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nothing like that. If you ignore her she starts to get creepy obsessed, but she seems to actually enjoy watching you with other girls. And so far it's just a few scenes if she does get weird.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So when we getting flaming babies? Cuz nothing spells a happy home like your little flaming bundles of joy running around setting things on fire.
Imagine how much you could save on your central heating bill... Little shi- wonders*, needing to be warm, all the time. :cautious: and where does it end? Next they'll be wanting fed three times a day.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.2-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Been wanting to donate for a while, but have no idea if they'll add some female dom stuff to add a bit of spice to the content...
Wouldn't bet on it, since this game is pretty maledom by default.

But he made this comment once.
There won't ever be a situation where the MC gets dommed (unless he allows it, such as with one of Asteria's naughty scenes) since this is a mind control game and the focus of that is giving the player total control over the other characters. Most people aren't switches, so to keep the majority happy there won't be any situations where the MC is forced into a submissive role.

Reactions: HogRocket
Oct 18, 2020
Thanks for sharing Cursed! Going through 600 pages of reading material to see if there would be a possibility would've been rough! I mean, perhaps since the MC can allow it perhaps? Always nice to dream lol.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes