Jsnow87

Nov 11, 2021
Out of curiosity,does anybody know if the "impregnate-able" women are able to have a boy or a girl,or is it a set gender role for each character,thus far I've only gotten boys from 2 specific girls, not trying to spoil anything,(but it's every time I've tried so far),and the rest are always girls. If anybody has some insight?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Out of curiosity,does anybody know if the "impregnate-able" women are able to have a boy or a girl,or is it a set gender role for each character,thus far I've only gotten boys from 2 specific girls, not trying to spoil anything,(but it's every time I've tried so far),and the rest are always girls. If anybody has some insight?
It's set as far as I can tell.

Reactions: hentai charley

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Arc didn't want to randomize things so they're set per mother. No matter how many times you try having different kids they'll always come out the same.

Cosmic Himbo

Nov 11, 2021
Excited to try out this latest update with Roxy having gotten some content now.

Also got a question for you Arc. How difficult was it to code your day cycles, as well as coding the map system? Yours is one of my more favorite systems, and was wondering about it since I'm planning on trying to make my own game soon. Cheers if you see, and reply. Cheers if you don't too. :)

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Excited to try out this latest update with Roxy having gotten some content now.

Also got a question for you Arc. How difficult was it to code your day cycles, as well as coding the map system? Yours is one of my more favorite systems, and was wondering about it since I'm planning on trying to make my own game soon. Cheers if you see, and reply. Cheers if you don't too. :)
Discord would be a better place to ask however you could just use unrpa and look at the rpy files.

Aug 9, 2018
This is kind of a silly question, but the game isn't tracking what I do with the kids, right? Like how many times I visit/play/whatever with them?

I'm just wondering, I don't know if the game is internally tracking the Kind/Cruel stats for later, nor if it's hidden-tracking an "Are you a good Dad" stat...

• Haha

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
This is kind of a silly question, but the game isn't tracking what I do with the kids, right? Like how many times I visit/play/whatever with them?

I'm just wondering, I don't know if the game is internally tracking the Kind/Cruel stats for later, nor if it's hidden-tracking an "Are you a good Dad" stat...
Now that is some dark humor, I wish it were but I think too many people would complain about it sadly.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm kinda stuck with one of the leads I'm stuck with all of the leads because I need the trust of morgana + chast but for morgana I need chastity her trust same with the tom lead... The whistle doesn't do anything so far it seems? The other lead requires me to talk to chastity but nothing happens if I do though, anyone an idea?

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Does gwen's craziness affect anything at all? last time i played was 2 or 3 updates before and i can't actually play right now so i have no idea. I think it didn't affect anything last time though

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Does gwen's craziness affect anything at all? last time i played was 2 or 3 updates before and i can't actually play right now so i have no idea. I think it didn't affect anything last time though
A few special moments with it on however last I new it wasn't sexual so you could say it doesn't do much of anything.

Perhaps someday it will but not today.
Turn it on to see the crazy or off to remain safe.

Reactions: darkengeobr

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm kinda stuck with one of the leads I'm stuck with all of the leads because I need the trust of morgana + chast but for morgana I need chastity her trust same with the tom lead... The whistle doesn't do anything so far it seems? The other lead requires me to talk to chastity but nothing happens if I do though, anyone an idea?
It's a lot faster to troubleshoot if you upload a save. Most likely one of the progression flags went screwy but a picture is worth a thousand words and a save allows me to ask the system a lot of silly questions.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all the tags of each main character?
Not all of them are unlockable, and even if they were, most of the time they're pretty useless.
Chloe > Original, Bimbo (interchangeable)
Gwen > Damaged
Jessica > Auntie, Adultress
Pixie > Cocksleeve, Schooled
Qarinah > Dreamgirl

Yeah, I think you have duplicate eldritch leads.
You're going to have to upload your savegame so it can be fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could upload a guide on how to fix the problem, but also don't want to encourage people to use the console and then have them try to cheat the love level or the stats and end up breaking the savegame even more.
And then we end up with the whole argument of how it's not the dev's fault you fucked your save while cheating.

She just gets progressively more annoying (constant text messages, sniffing you when you leave the manor and you might find her peeking from the shadows).
But she's not going to kill any of the other girls or get stabby with you.
A yandere with more bark than bite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you fuck Veronica and Madison again if you didn't get them pregnant during the rank 4 event?
What Bob said.
But also after you buy the college from Madison you can go ask them to meet you in their mansion instead of having to wait for the weekend.
And you can also get a scene where you bang them in the college.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
A yandere with more bark than bite
As I understand it, it's a common misconception that wanting all the attention of the person they like exclusively to themselves and being physically violent are mandatory traits for a Yandere. It's mostly just the shear amount of attention they want from the person they like and the craziness.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
As I understand it, it's a common misconception that wanting all the attention of the person they like exclusively to themselves and being physically violent are common traits of a Yandere but not mandatory. It's mostly just the shear amount of attention they want from the person they like and the craziness.
Yeah, just like a dog that doesn't bite you is still a dog.

But just based on how many other devs implement yanderes you can't blame people for getting worried they might end up locked into a bad ending or expect some surprise sex from knife-wife.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, just like a dog that doesn't bite you is still a dog.

But just based on how many other devs implement yanderes you can't blame people for getting worried they might end up locked into a bad ending or expect some surprise sex from knife-wife.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I get what you mean. On a similar note, I've notice the term being thrown around in situations where another "dere" would fit way better ever since Yandere Simulator became a thing. (like calling Rem from from Re:Zero a yandere even though she is clearly deredere) It used to just be tsundere that would be thrown around like that.

Also, I would welcome some surprise sex from this particular "knife-wife". :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes