"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.2] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 418 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 383 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for sharing Cursed! Going through 600 pages of reading material to see if there would be a possibility would've been rough! I mean, perhaps since the MC can allow it perhaps? Always nice to dream lol.
Nah, not here. In the discord.

But yeah, it's a possibility, but he would also have to offer a non-femdom option.
As he said, like what happened with Asterias 4th heart event.

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Ok after seeing this game at the top of the likes and views list for so long i'm finally caving and giving it a go.

I have high expectations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Can't seem to do anything, Roxy card says they're no content and i only get "how are you?" after the second baseball event. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind, it somehow didn't get installed right on the first attempt.

Last edited:

Byrous

Apr 3, 2019
I can't trigger the encounter with lil Roxy. I have Farm/Daycare, Endure the Character Card says to investigate the burning building and the console command doesn't work either.

Here is my Save File if needed...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Can't seem to do anything, Roxy card says they're no content and i only get "how are you?" after the second baseball event. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind, it somehow didn't get installed right on the first attempt.
Dat Corrupted Kingdoms signature doe. She's REALLY enjoying that headpat from what it looks like. Almost like she's in a bit of a toregao-ish trance because of it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't trigger the encounter with lil Roxy. I have Farm/Daycare, Endure the Character Card says to investigate the burning building and the console command doesn't work either.

Here is my Save File if needed...
Did you try exploring the apartment that's burning?

GUIDE
Town:
WEST > NORTH > WEST: Samantha's Apartment

First you have to rescue Samantha which is on the second floor then go back again and keep progressing through the first floor.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, so I have Yandere mode for Gwen enabled, and I've read here on the forums (I do actually use search! :ROFLMAO:) that she will have some extra events in case you neglect her for too long. Well, I've tried to skip a few weeks ahead just to see those events, but I didn't get any... Is there any other requirements for them to start? I seem to have all 5 hearts with her (is it even possible to have less?).

Her heart card tells me that she is a bride and damaged. Is that alright? Is she always damaged?

Also, when I talked to her after a few weeks, there was a dialogue option about her sending me texts... I don't seem to have any though... did I miss anything?

Thanks!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys, so I have Yandere mode for Gwen enabled, and I've read here on the forums (I do actually use search! :ROFLMAO:) that she will have some extra events in case you neglect her for too long. Well, I've tried to skip a few weeks ahead just to see those events, but I didn't get any... Is there any other requirements for them to start? I seem to have all 5 hearts with her (is it even possible to have less?).
You can't just skip lots of time, the events trigger while you're doing things. The first one triggers when you leave the house, for example. If you've skipped several weeks she might have gone through more than one phase, it takes ten days of not touching her for each one. She gains three Yandere points per day you don't touch her and loses 25 each day you do. The events are:
30-60Meet her when leaving the house
60-90She sends texts when you spend time away from home
90+She visits you at night

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes