Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As I understand it, it's a common misconception that wanting all the attention of the person they like exclusively to themselves and being physically violent are mandatory traits for a Yandere. It's mostly just the shear amount of attention they want from the person they like and the craziness.
Right? Imagine if your girlfriend sees you checking out another girl, then drugs her, kidnaps her, ties her up in your basement and tells you 'I got you a present my love!', is anyone going to seriously argue that this girl isn't a yandere?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Right? Imagine if your girlfriend sees you checking out another girl, then drugs her, kidnaps her, ties her up in your basement and tells you 'I got you a present my love!', is anyone going to seriously argue that this girl isn't a yandere?
Yes, only because a yandere wouldn't keep that bitch alive :LOL: Girls who take attention away from their man well that's attention that should be going to her (stabby time)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm sure you're just shitposting but I'll say this anyway. Yandere Simulator didn't invent the term.
I guess but if you're gonna drop a game then Yandere [Nekomarudow] would be better. School Days also has it's fun moments. Saving Yandere is another one. Escape From Yandere Childhood Friend ~Let's Make a Baby~ was one that I translated awhile back. Yuno Gasai also has her fun moments from Future Diary. A lot of those girls simply don't care to share.

Princess & Conquest Yuki is a fun dog girl too.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 9, 2018
Kinda weird to be fostering Lil Roxy at the same time I’m banging adult Roxy. If this was a loli game it would be a chance to do both, but it’s not so I can’t help but think how awkward it’ll be when she grows up And finds out.
This is the point of the game where we have to start jerkin' real philosophically.

Adult Roxy is from a different universe where she never met "you", and grew up in insanely different circumstances, so from her perspective there's nothing wrong with it, no daddy step-dad kinks, you're just her friend. From your perspective it depends on how important you consider nurture compared to nature. I mean it's not like you're grooming Lil' Roxy- your actions with her have zero impact on Adult Roxy.

But youre right that the real problem is if MC lives for another 20 years or so and he's got Adult Alternate Roxy and Grown-Up Lil' Roxy running around looking probably exactly the same and monkey brain can't tell which is which...

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
It as been a really long time since i played this game. I wonder if i should play again now...

1637004314225.png

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.3a] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 419 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 384 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
This is the point of the game where we have to start jerkin' real philosophically.

Adult Roxy is from a different universe where she never met "you", and grew up in insanely different circumstances, so from her perspective there's nothing wrong with it, no daddy step-dad kinks, you're just her friend. From your perspective it depends on how important you consider nurture compared to nature. I mean it's not like you're grooming Lil' Roxy- your actions with her have zero impact on Adult Roxy.

But youre right that the real problem is if MC lives for another 20 years or so and he's got Adult Alternate Roxy and Grown-Up Lil' Roxy running around looking probably exactly the same and monkey brain can't tell which is which...

There's also the fact that in regards to Lil Roxy and Adult Roxy, up until now, Adult Roxy pretty much grew up alone and didn't actually have any friends at all and in Lil Roxy's case, she was alone for a while until Robin found her, risked getting himself torched so the organization didn't discover her and find out she was the cause of that building constantly getting torched, and brought her to the farm to be safe. She now has a family. Pretty sure Robin would be able to tell which Roxy is which though. Even 20 years down the line.

Reactions: DrFree

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

That just means we add the twins tag!

Reactions: DrFree

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.3a] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 419 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 384 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Added to the OP (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes