angelo247

May 30, 2017
I have a little problem with the game, when i tried to launch the game , if is the 64 vertion it only opens the loading screan and never launch the game, with the 32 byts vertion its doesnt launch nothing, i dont know if is a problem of the game or its something with my pc , i appreciate all help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I have a little problem with the game, when i tried to launch the game , if is the 64 vertion it only opens the loading screan and never launch the game, with the 32 byts vertion its doesnt launch nothing, i dont know if is a problem of the game or its something with my pc , i appreciate all help
Ren'Py renders might be at fault

Try switching it to angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11

Reactions: angelo247

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The main theme music.

I went all around in a way that turned out to be backwards so just for the sake of some other unfortunate soul who borks their path up i'll key word this a bit. "theme music" "main screen" "title music" "menu music" "theme song". Hopefully that catches most searches. Everyone else can ignore this post.

Now proceed to slap your knees red.

Last edited:

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Seriously, Op need to be updated with more pics. It's still the same pictures from a year and a half ago.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is there more content planned for existing girls? Stuff like a titfuck or nursing scenes for Annie?
Eventually...
I mean, they have the stat for a reason, don't they?

Problem is when...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, Op need to be updated with more pics. It's still the same pictures from a year and a half ago.
Arc doesn't take care of this thread anymore.
But the itch.io page has different pics, maybe those could do the trick.

Spent 5 hours playing this game just to realize that Morgana only has 1 scene, what the fugggggggg

Still fun game nonetheless
Kind of a bummer ain't it?
I mean, she's supposed to be the final boss of the Fey story, so a lot of stuff before you get to bang her.
And add to that the fact that she's not very popular.

Legit, she always comes last in the popularity polls. Or close to last if the poll includes some obscure side characters.

cant find the option uniform check
Assuming you own the college.
You have that option on the second floor.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
So is there a walkthrough for 12.0? I went from 11.0 to 12.0 so I'm a little unsure of what I should be doing. I've done what I think I can, but having confirmation would be a big help.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So is there a walkthrough for 12.0? I went from 11.0 to 12.0 so I'm a little unsure of what I should be doing. I've done what I think I can, but having confirmation would be a big help.
My advice is to read the changelog in the first post, it literally tells you what new scenes are added, and goes quite a number of updates back, so you can do them in order from whatever version number is relevent. hope that helps.

Reactions: CorruptKing
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes