Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So did they explain what Lil Roxy is? Is she Robin's desmene's version of Adult Roxy, meaning there is possibly a Lil' Luna and Asteria running around or is it something involving time travel?

I do wish we got a Roxy x Molly scene though. It would have been both hot and cute at the same time.
Considering that the bunker identified Robin as General Sixteen, I'm inclined to believe that Lil Roxy is indeed Robin's desmene's version of adult Roxy. Which brought about a game theory I made many pages back. No time travel, just parallel worlds......sort of. Which means that there's probably a Padoru world version of both. That would probably freak Robin and Pixie out even more than it did when they first got there.

Cancer Giver

Nov 12, 2018
Hello I'm at the point of where the lead told me to do whistle and gain trust from Morgana and Chastity but whenever I do whistle in Nexus and talk to both Morgana and Chastity, nothing happened...
What do I do from now on?

Sep 12, 2020
Considering that the bunker identified Robin as General Sixteen, I'm inclined to believe that Lil Roxy is indeed Robin's desmene's version of adult Roxy. Which brought about a game theory I made many pages back. No time travel, just parallel worlds......sort of. Which means that there's probably a Padoru world version of both. That would probably freak Robin and Pixie out even more than it did when they first got there.
Can I see your game theory? It sounds pretty interesting to me.

Khadgar

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone think that the Mysterious Merchant is the First?
He has a strange tone like rhyme, and the Artifact learn that from him but change into repeat.
He just waited for his copy to do his job, and occasionally gives them some help.
That's what he called bussiness.

Jan 24, 2021
RELEASE - v0.12.4!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.

This week the focus is on college stuff! New Authority level, naughtiness with (some) of the students, and a couple things to make gaining/retaining your education level easier. I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: I am flying out to Thailand this week, so there won't be an update next week, but back to normal on the 6th!

CHANGELOG:

College: You can now increase your AUTHORITY to level 3!
College: Authority level 3 allows you to conduct "Private Tuition" with the students!
College: You can now have private classes with the "Basketball Girls" in the college!
College: You can now have private classes with each of the girls in the college courtyard!
Madison: Talk to Madison in her office to gain a boost to your education growth!
Veronica: Talk to Veronica in the college to make your weekly education drop decay slower!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Monday, 6th of December.

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
MAC:
ANDROID:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes