Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
ok now I am 100% certain the Dev hates me.

I've been bitching about content for the school girls for over a year now (because I'm an entitled prick but also very self aware) and we finally get something good and it's the same position for every girl sitting outside. and the basketball team, only the tall girl while I was rooting for the smallest in the bunch.

THERE IS NO GOD!!

on the plus side at least we got content with new characters. even if it's the same Koikatsu 25+ sex positions we've seen a billion times over in almost every other game. where the fuck are the sims 4 games? it has more content than all the honey select and Koikatsu games put together. over 4000 different animations yet no dev is willing to make a game because it's taboo to use Sims 4 characters (apparently it's not good enough for some people) never in my life have I seen a honey select or a koikatsu game not recycle the same 25 sex positions (at best, for most it's the same 10 animations) and I'm starting to think we set a low bar for ourselves. I love the koikatsu engine as much as anyone, I'm just annoyed the engine creators didn't do shit in the sequel "oh look it's a beach location, the girls have more personalities and it's the same 25+ sex positions you love so much". same problem with HS2, better visuals and that's about it. wow thanks guys... sims 4 modders have over 400 new animations each but you guys improved the visuals for a game that came out 5 years ago, good job.

"but entitled prick wait a second, doesn't koikatsu games have a plug that adds animations?" NO! because most people, even Daz creators rather make pictures and comics than animations (using blender is hard work) so we give all the credit, money and fame to people who post pictures and worship them like gods instead of those who actually made an effort to create a new animation that everyone can now use in their games. most of us would pay rather nicely to modders who actually create new content instead of recycling. I want to see new animations for koikatsu engine, 3somes, 4somes, I want to see full blown gangbang scenes that any of us can download as an addon animation and then use in our games, but no... that is too much work. so we got this site filled with copy paste koikatsu games because everyone wants to be like Arc (we love you man) without even half the effort. because sure he recycles animations, but at least his pics are higher quality.

thank you for reading my blog, it's really nice knowing people care.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

I've been bitching about content for the school girls for over a year now (because I'm an entitled prick but also very self aware) and we finally get something good and it's the same position for every girl sitting outside. and the basketball team, only the tall girl while I was rooting for the smallest in the bunch.

THERE IS NO GOD!!

on the plus side at least we got content with new characters. even if it's the same Koikatsu 25+ sex positions we've seen a billion times over in almost every other game. where the fuck are the sims 4 games? it has more content than all the honey select and Koikatsu games put together. over 4000 different animations yet no dev is willing to make a game because it's taboo to use Sims 4 characters (apparently it's not good enough for some people) never in my life have I seen a honey select or a koikatsu game not recycle the same 25 sex positions (at best, for most it's the same 10 animations) and I'm starting to think we set a low bar for ourselves. I love the koikatsu engine as much as anyone, I'm just annoyed the engine creators didn't do shit in the sequel "oh look it's a beach location, the girls have more personalities and it's the same 25+ sex positions you love so much". same problem with HS2, better visuals and that's about it. wow thanks guys... sims 4 modders have over 400 new animations each but you guys improved the visuals for a game that came out 5 years ago, good job.

"but entitled prick wait a second, doesn't koikatsu games have a plug that adds animations?" NO! because most people, even Daz creators rather make pictures and comics than animations (using blender is hard work) so we give all the credit, money and fame to people who post pictures and worship them like gods instead of those who actually made an effort to create a new animation that everyone can now use in their games. most of us would pay rather nicely to modders who actually create new content instead of recycling. I want to see new animations for koikatsu engine, 3somes, 4somes, I want to see full blown gangbang scenes that any of us can download as an addon animation and then use in our games, but no... that is too much work. so we got this site filled with copy paste koikatsu games because everyone wants to be like Arc (we love you man) without even half the effort. because sure he recycles animations, but at least his pics are higher quality.

thank you for reading my blog, it's really nice knowing people care.
Yet

Sorry - had to respond to your wall of text with a one word response. To expand on my comment, Dev might add more content, in the future, you never know.

Jan 24, 2021
It's more laziness as it's easier to swap models out of the same scene and run them through the same preset animations. Someone else noticed a while back that he has also been using the same lighting scheme too. I could be wrong but I think the college girls are on 1 second clips that are looped.
Edit: Nope, I'm right :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THERE IS NO GOD!!

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
is this a preview from future update or already in the game? because I did not get these scenes yet.
Download 0.12.4 then you can get it now.
Just raise education and gain some authority until you can offer private lessons.
If you don't own the college well you need that to be a teacher.

Those aren't so much previews as they are the scenes, minus the music and text of course.
The music has been the same for every h scene so nothing new there.
Didn't seem like he racked his brain writing the text ether but these are side girls so lower expectations. I would chalk it up to he's going on vacation and just rushed something out.

Reactions: mrttao

eltigroti

Oct 12, 2021
I am stuck after talkin to chastity at the dojo, apparently I need to gain the trust of morgana and the organisation. Chief wanted me to hand pixie to him but idk what to do now

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do I increase Authority?
1) Buy college.
2) Raise education by teaching the girls.
3) When it's high enough go inside the college to the office and see if you done enough to get promoted.
4) If you aren't at the level you want or the current cap repeat steps 2-3.
5) Optional ???: Tell Arc on patreon or discord you want more college authority.
6) Profit

Here's the chart
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-12-4-arcgames.31912/post-5786343

And if you didn't feel like grinding well or console education
It's likely if enough people complain about the grind it will become a laptop cheat :geek:

Optional: Git gud
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-12-4-arcgames.31912/post-7018042

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I don't know what to do with Samantha even though I explored everything... over and over again... I don't know how much authority I have at the school... and I have doubts about the torture room in the mansion... what exactly are the effects that it will cause...

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
thinking of downloading this update but would it better to wait till the next update if its close ?
Weekly updates are small.
And yes, each week an update except those times the dev takes a break (1 week aswell).

Some folks play every 0.X.0 or 0.X.5
Let the content pile up.

I don't know what to do with Samantha even though I explored everything... over and over again... I don't know how much authority I have at the school... and I have doubts about the torture room in the mansion... what exactly are the effects that it will cause...
With Samantha... Assuming the building isn't burning anymore, you're done.
If it's still burning, check the first floor.

You can go up to level 3, you check the authority and education level on the College office.

The dungeon doesn't have much of an use right now, outside of a spanking scene and the 2021 halloween easter egg
(put the halloween decorations and check the dungeon during the evening)
There are plans to use it more in the future, but when will that be... Fuck if I know.

Reactions: ubira

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Weekly updates are small.
And yes, each week an update except those times the dev takes a break (1 week aswell).

Some folks play every 0.X.0 or 0.X.5
Let the content pile up.

With Samantha... Assuming the building isn't burning anymore, you're done.
If it's still burning, check the first floor.

You can go up to level 3, you check the authority and education level on the College office.

The dungeon doesn't have much of an use right now, outside of a spanking scene and the 2021 halloween easter egg
(put the halloween decorations and check the dungeon during the evening)
There are plans to use it more in the future, but when will that be... Fuck if I know.

the building is always on fire even though I explored the second floor first, and then the first... over and over and over again... he hears and feels things but it always burns when I come back... maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe it's a bug I don't know...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
the building is always on fire even though I explored the second floor first, and then the first... over and over and over again... he hears and feels things but it always burns when I come back... maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe it's a bug I don't know...
Forgot to mention that's part of Roxy's storyline.

Had a guy earlier ask what to do.
And he didn't think of checking the first floor again.
To be honest, I don't know if that's as obvious as I think it is, or am I just used to bruteforcing stuff until it works.

Reactions: ubira

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
It's more laziness as it's easier to swap models out of the same scene and run them through the same preset animations. Someone else noticed a while back that he has also been using the same lighting scheme too. I could be wrong but I think the college girls are on 1 second clips that are looped.
Edit: Nope, I'm right :sneaky:
but this means that Arc is cheating and new content is as lazy as it gets :/

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes