hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
the college update is nice, it's good to finally be able to get those girls in the courtyard, although i feel a little bit sad that our favorite yandere Gwen is still not developed, more content with Nyx, Chastity and Morgana(she needs something) would be appreciated as well, on that note is Veronica ever going to have a different outfit, i know it's a little bit weird that i'm only talking about her when some of the other girls also don't have other outfits( Morgana, Annie, Chastity, Luna and Nyx), but she's my favorite girl, she's a rich bitch and she should have more outfits
Taking all the girls out for clothes shopping would be fun. So far there hasn't been much of that for anyone not living in the manor.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

castaway666

Apr 19, 2020
you have to go bar mornings and look for a book and read it to pixie, be good to pixie she the best and you gonna have tons of lol with her
thank you, I've been lacking charisma and it makes me don't wanna continue Veronica and her mom's event (the one that requires mc to go to college at night), once again, thank you :))

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thank you, I've been lacking charisma and it makes me don't wanna continue Veronica and her mom's event (the one that requires mc to go to college at night), once again, thank you :))
Try not to read too many posts for spoilers, the story is good and it's better with no spoilers, just ask when you are stuck, not always here but got this game in my top 3 favorite

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If you were downloading from Mega, I've just tried downloading something from there, and it's glacially slow. Looks like the site must have a problem of some kind.
Looks like the problem has now been fixed.

Last edited:

PrinceAeron

Mar 20, 2020
Hey, the last time I play this was v 0.8.2. I still have the files complete,
If I wanna play the newest version is it possible to export the save file?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
holy fuck i didnt expected that this game's story would slap this hard but now im engaged and left in a cliff hanger i want to know what happens next

also about the story here is what i think its going on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mad Sama

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
ok now I am 100% certain the Dev hates me.

I've been bitching about content for the school girls for over a year now (because I'm an entitled prick but also very self aware) and we finally get something good and it's the same position for every girl sitting outside. and the basketball team, only the tall girl while I was rooting for the smallest in the bunch.

THERE IS NO GOD!!

on the plus side at least we got content with new characters. even if it's the same Koikatsu 25+ sex positions we've seen a billion times over in almost every other game. where the fuck are the sims 4 games? it has more content than all the honey select and Koikatsu games put together. over 4000 different animations yet no dev is willing to make a game because it's taboo to use Sims 4 characters (apparently it's not good enough for some people) never in my life have I seen a honey select or a koikatsu game not recycle the same 25 sex positions (at best, for most it's the same 10 animations) and I'm starting to think we set a low bar for ourselves. I love the koikatsu engine as much as anyone, I'm just annoyed the engine creators didn't do shit in the sequel "oh look it's a beach location, the girls have more personalities and it's the same 25+ sex positions you love so much". same problem with HS2, better visuals and that's about it. wow thanks guys... sims 4 modders have over 400 new animations each but you guys improved the visuals for a game that came out 5 years ago, good job.

"but entitled prick wait a second, doesn't koikatsu games have a plug that adds animations?" NO! because most people, even Daz creators rather make pictures and comics than animations (using blender is hard work) so we give all the credit, money and fame to people who post pictures and worship them like gods instead of those who actually made an effort to create a new animation that everyone can now use in their games. most of us would pay rather nicely to modders who actually create new content instead of recycling. I want to see new animations for koikatsu engine, 3somes, 4somes, I want to see full blown gangbang scenes that any of us can download as an addon animation and then use in our games, but no... that is too much work. so we got this site filled with copy paste koikatsu games because everyone wants to be like Arc (we love you man) without even half the effort. because sure he recycles animations, but at least his pics are higher quality.

thank you for reading my blog, it's really nice knowing people care.
It's probably because most of them don't have the sims 4 and don't want to spend thousands of dollars just to get the game and a few bacis packs, along with the fact that it is hard to pirate. Like I tried to pirate the sims 3 like almost 10 time and have failed each time.

HyperionX

Sep 18, 2018
It's probably because most of them don't have the sims 4 and don't want to spend thousands of dollars just to get the game and a few bacis packs, along with the fact that it is hard to pirate. Like I tried to pirate the sims 3 like almost 10 time and have failed each time.
Why sims 3..? Sims 4 is superior in all the ways.. and if you need a DL just ask (even for Sims 3 if you really want that game)

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Why sims 3..? Sims 4 is superior in all the ways.. and if you need a DL just ask (even for Sims 3 if you really want that game)
Well personally the sims 4 look better but the sims 3 have/had things in the base game that the sims 4 don't have in its'. Plus Sims 4 got alot of packs with pretty big file sizes and most of my trieds I attempted before the fourth game actually came out.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes