ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I don't know what to do on the morgana mansion quests part (no spoilers) I need to talk to the staff after an investigation, but I think there's a lack of materials to talk to them so... I think maybe I need to complete other quests? maybe they are all connected at the end? .. (no spoilers)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know what to do on the morgana mansion quests part (no spoilers) I need to talk to the staff after an investigation, but I think there's a lack of materials to talk to them so... I think maybe I need to complete other quests? maybe they are all connected at the end? .. (no spoilers)
Read the clues and find flaws. Kinda like

That's as best as you get without spoilers.

Reactions: ubira

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
v0.12.3aLore: A few more small pieces of lore (find in the bunker and talk to Roxy)
Didn't find anything in the bunker exept for Roxy army suit, where is that piece of Lore or how to find it ?

Reactions: ubira

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
I've just realized after starting a new game that Pixie is basically the only fae whose name we don't know lol. I mean MC literally addresses Morgana in the same scene. I assume the bit about names having secret power just got lost in the turbulent process of writing an ongoing story. It's not even a big deal imo, I just thought it was kind of funny.

(Sorry if this is like common knowledge and people talk about it a lot!)

Reactions: Cokane0
Sep 12, 2020
I've just realized after starting a new game that Pixie is basically the only fae whose name we don't know lol. I mean MC literally addresses Morgana in the same scene. I assume the bit about names having secret power just got lost in the turbulent process of writing an ongoing story. It's not even a big deal imo, I just thought it was kind of funny.

(Sorry if this is like common knowledge and people talk about it a lot!)
I always just thought that Pixie was her name.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Names having power and therefore magical beings not wanting to reveal their true names, especially to a mortal, is a common fantasy trope.
Eh just wrap up your own headcanon about it. That's what I do.
Morgana's true name is not Morgana, that is but a name freely given (insert more mysterious words here).

Also I think this is true in IRL too, in the mystical sense but that's because I'm weird.
BUT, just think about it. You have a one night stand, you tell the girl your name is Larry, but you're not really Larry. You ghost her. Much easier to do without her holding your true name. Therefore the power of your name perhaps should not be given freely.
This is why fake ID's exist lads.
Anyhow I too found that to be a neat little tidbit of lore the first time I played CK. It stood out.

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
Names having power and therefore magical beings not wanting to reveal their true names, especially to a mortal, is a common fantasy trope.
Eh just wrap up your own headcanon about it. That's what I do.
Morgana's true name is not Morgana, that is but a name freely given (insert more mysterious words here).

Also I think this is true in IRL too, in the mystical sense but that's because I'm weird.
BUT, just think about it. You have a one night stand, you tell the girl your name is Larry, but you're not really Larry. You ghost her. Much easier to do without her holding your true name. Therefore the power of your name perhaps should not be given freely.
This is why fake ID's exist lads.
Anyhow I too found that to be a neat little tidbit of lore the first time I played CK. It stood out.
Oh for sure, it is a common fantasy trope. I actually really like it as a fan of the Kingkiller Chronicles! I was just saying it's quirky that MC asks for her name, she begins to say it and then goes "HEY WAIT A MINUTE" and Morgana has to explain that telling people a fey's name is a no-no...but then after that almost every single fey character we meet just tells us their name. Even Morgana's other servants do. I can def buy some using 'fake' names like Morgana but I think I'd be sad if at this point Kana didn't trust me enough to tell me hers :c

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh for sure, it is a common fantasy trope. I actually really like it as a fan of the Kingkiller Chronicles! I was just saying it's quirky that MC asks for her name, she begins to say it and then goes "HEY WAIT A MINUTE" and Morgana has to explain that telling people a fey's name is a no-no...but then after that almost every single fey character we meet just tells us their name. Even Morgana's other servants do. I can def buy some using 'fake' names like Morgana but I think I'd be sad if at this point Kana didn't trust me enough to tell me hers :c
I doubt it will be a super relevant and was probably just added mystery for mysteries sake.
How many would riot if Pixie's real name was Sylph? Sadly we never do get to learn about other fairies though I wouldn't put it past Morgana to just have grabbed one, experimented on it, then called it a flashy bug in a smug tone. Could be wrong and come next December we could see a whole clan of Pixies or a Fairy village :LOL: More likely it's easier to write off that she's just one of a kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Kana yeah I doubt it since you're piratically her savior and she would happily give everything to you... Whatever happen to finding the clan of Wolf Girls? I really think Arc simply couldn't handle the fluffy tail :sneaky:
Get one scene with the mom in a generic "Big tits are betters" monologue then blue balls :eek: Are Kana's sisters all uptight bitches in heat like her mom? The world may never know... Maybe someday.

I like fan theories as sometimes it really does feel like more thought went into them then the original source material.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I certainly wouldn't mind showing Kana's mom where she ranks on the totem pole, and for once that's not a mediocre dong pun. I've been hoping we get to see her again (likely from behind) since we got blue balled that one time.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes