Sep 12, 2020
1st, not trying be a dick. But is there any point to this game, besides working at a bar for 22 days now... I"m literally at a dead end for what to do. Emma gone, can't talk to Jessica, nothing to do at college, I can take Kana to a festival, nothing else. I just go to the bar and work or get kisses...-twirls finger-
There is more to the game.

Did you talk to Lily or Morgana? If not, there is a guide in one of the icons on the top in the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1st, not trying be a dick. But is there any point to this game, besides working at a bar for 22 days now... I"m literally at a dead end for what to do. Emma gone, can't talk to Jessica, nothing to do at college, I can take Kana to a festival, nothing else. I just go to the bar and work or get kisses...-twirls finger-
there is tons more stuff to do. sounds like you got lost.
at the top right there are some buttons. one looks an envelope, this is called leads. follow all of them.
another looks like a heart. it lists the girls, click on each of them and follow the instructions on how to get the next event with each one.

another button looks like a scroll, it shows your stats. stats boxes can be full (you have that level), empty (you can train that level), or X (this level has not yet been implemented yet).
level up all your stats to max (filling each empty box and ignoring the Xed out boxes). typically each individual +1 level event has unique dialog for it alone and progresses the plot

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I see no way to raise the points. I have no points to spend or anyway to spend points if I have em and don't see em. I click things & nothing happens.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Which version are you playing and how far have you gotten- where are you stuck? There are some updates with minimal story advancement, you just need to talk to people and boost your/their stats. Have you bought what property you can? That takes $$ (a LOT of $$), so you need to work. Exploring various areas is sometimes pointless and just a time-waster, but may let you meet Someone or do Something that advances the storyline. Go on dates at the Park or the Beach with various girls and advance their stats.

Have you...
- trained with ALL 4 of the Ninja Girls?
- explored ALL of Luna's tunnels?
- found all of Lyx's hiding spots? (Science!)
- rescued Molly and found the Bunker?
- played the Halloween Event?

Also, remember that sometimes Events that advance the storyline don't do so immediately.

Compared to some other games here, this one has a pretty informative changelog, check that to see what SHOULD be happening.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just finally did whole organization thing and now I'm out and about. Talking about buying the farm from Angie & stuff, steal trying figure stuff out there. But I have most current version, this my first time playing it.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I just finally did whole organization thing and now I'm out and about. Talking about buying the farm from Angie & stuff, steal trying figure stuff out there. But I have most current version, this my first time playing it.
Did you take the train and talk to Gramps at his dojo? That's how yo get the new leads at that point in the story.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
The Fey seem to be visible when they feel like it or does their magic aura also hide clothes? Would this even be a thing for Fey that believe they are superior thus having no reason to hide?
Could someone see Fey if they were high on drugs?
It's convenient to write them off when the story demands it however just raises questions about how they interact and lets be reasonable consistency isn't a strong suit here.
{...}
I don't think invisibility is an inherent feature of all fey. The cupid was surprised that we could see her, but the other fey explicitly have to hide from humans, so clearly not invisible. I think it's just certain fey that are invisible to humans/have a power that can make them invisible.
One of those things, when making theories about something you worry that you're putting more thought into it than the writer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to hear your crackhead theories.
I sadly can't post images, the post is already very long and I don't know if it's the site acting weird or perhaps one of my browser extensions going haywire.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
So common folk probably were able to see fey, or at least acknowledged their existence.
Me being an uncultured swine I can only make a parallel to the townsfolk in the witcher games and their interactions with these "magic creatures".

Magical spirits that hide from normies and names have power. Simply japanese folklore :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Magical spirits that hide from normies and names have power. Simply japanese folklore :)
It's a common theme in many of the world's religions, also. The whole idea of using euphemisms for "God", rather than a name, is based on that concept. And IF it is written, then make it unpronounceable by using something like the Tetragrammaton ("YHWH" in translation, which is where we get "Jehovah/Yahovah" from), which is code to use some other term when reading it aloud.

A lot of spiritual people use the secret personal/self-name idea, too. Many Native American groups, for instance, would give a child the name of a relative or some other random name until they had a vision showing their REAL name. Crazy Horse was called "Curly" as a child for his light, curly hair. His father was named Crazy Horse and when the boy had his vision, the father took the name "Worm".

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.6-pc update patch.rar

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So how do you raise Pixie Naughty levels up? I'm past the point of the Flat now & in Jessica's mansion. Same with Lily. I can't use control on them anymore(Lily's case, she always had a full bar, was only able to do it twice, before doing Secret Base mish).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.6] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 422 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 387 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Been a while since I've been 'ere.
Any progress on the revenge plot or are we still around the Splooge everyone while having nightmares around a number?
No murder fun times? If not then I'm out as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes