Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyone else has some performance problem? During animated scenes there's always some fps drops. Sometimes slight, sometimes stronger. Seems to depend on how much movement there is. But the game is barely using my pcs ressources according to the taskmanager so that seems less of a problem and other games work fine. Maybe because I am using an older save on newer versions?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone else has some performance problem? During animated scenes there's always some fps drops. Sometimes slight, sometimes stronger. Seems to depend on how much movement there is. But the game is barely using my pcs ressources according to the taskmanager so that seems less of a problem and other games work fine. Maybe because I am using an older save on newer versions?
That shouldn't make the slightest difference to video performance. Have you tried different renderers? I think it's shift-G on opening that opens the menu to choose.

Reactions: Alandir

sonicX2.0

Sep 15, 2021
How do I buy the farm? I really want to see the scenes with Annie but the game gives no help on how to actually buy the farm from her

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.3a
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.4-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
HAHAHA Lowkey this might be my favorite update, don't know why but it does something for me. All that mystical and mysterious plot points did not capture me but somehow this college update did.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:
Reactions: lTTMl and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Good to see the college getting that love. I guess there are just less appealing options for patreons?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the college update is nice, it's good to finally be able to get those girls in the courtyard, although i feel a little bit sad that our favorite yandere Gwen is still not developed, more content with Nyx, Chastity and Morgana(she needs something) would be appreciated as well, on that note is Veronica ever going to have a different outfit, i know it's a little bit weird that i'm only talking about her when some of the other girls also don't have other outfits( Morgana, Annie, Chastity, Luna and Nyx), but she's my favorite girl, she's a rich bitch and she should have more outfits

Sep 24, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.3a] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 419 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 384 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.3a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Update please

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
okay anyone familiar with android know how to keep save data between different versions? i've ran into this problem with every android version of every game on this site. so i was curious if there was an answer do i install the new version first then unistall the old version or? what.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
okay anyone familiar with android know how to keep save data between different versions? i've ran into this problem with every android version of every game on this site. so i was curious if there was an answer do i install the new version first then unistall the old version or? what.

Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves

For newer versions of Android you either need a good File Explorer or connect it to PC in order to see this folder do to enhanced security measures.

Other Ren'Py Android games are pretty much the same format
Android/data/[Insert Game Name Here]/files/saves

So backup your saves if you need to uninstall and restore them once you're done.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 420 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 386 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How do I buy the farm? I really want to see the scenes with Annie but the game gives no help on how to actually buy the farm from her
If you are at the point where you can buy other properties you should just need to talk to Annie about it after advancing her story, same as all the other ones.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes