CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i was hoping for some roxy love i hope we get to sleep with her soon
Also can't find the costumes
If what he said on itch.io is anything to go by. Then the next version will continue being Roxy stuff.
2021-11-02 17_52_03-Corrupted Kingdoms (NSFW 18+) by TheArcadean - itch.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how to fix a problem where where I have three eldritch leads but can't progress any of them? This happened several versions ago and it hasn't caused any problems until now.
{image goes here}
Old bug that affected your save. You would have to send it here so someone can fix it.
Maybe I could write the process to fix it, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass and I don't expect everyone to be up for it.

also wish that Claire, the freckled girl with the daddy issues gets more play. Breaking the bitchy daddy's girl is always a turn-on.
Fucking same.
At least I managed to convince Arc to give her more freckles, but you can only see them well when she's at the beach.

Apparently Claire is going to be right between main girl and side girl.
Meaning more content than a side girl, but not that much story, or dates, etc.

Problem is when. Act 3?

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Old bug that affected your save. You would have to send it here so someone can fix it.
Maybe I could write the process to fix it, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass and I don't expect everyone to be up for it.
Here is that save file if you happen to know how or know someone that can fix it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Jul 27, 2020
I have downloaded 3/4 of the android ver. Links and none of them seem to work as an apk, it opens as a zip file. Am i doing it wrong?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to buy the college ?
Progress with Madison and Veronica.

And when you do their 4th heart event you then have to visit Madison in her mansion during the weekends to confirm that she's going to sell you the college.
Then go to Jessica to finish the paperwork.

Just FYI. The college isn't fully implemented yet, so don't waste your time giving classes, they don't do much for the time being.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone explain where do i Type the nexus keys?
First be in Act 2.
Follow the Eldritch/Chastity quest line until you get a seed, plant that at the manor to get your own personal portal, and keep following the quest line until you're given keys to try (They are just phrases), and go back to your manor nexus portal and try them out. Icon appears in the lower left corner.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes