Dc345

May 27, 2020
Is this game still enjoyable to you all? I stopped playing when the visual overhaul for the characters was done and after that I could not enjoy the game anymore

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I cant help but be upset by the dev's choices, The biggest issue is how the children are handled finding my child in the nexus she scraped her knee and no one was there for her she tries to be brave but cant help but ask when she can come home... but i would have to send another child there to bring her home... this is heartbreaking and heartless of the dev. And then on top of that we get power cucked oh new chapter so all the work you did all the stats items money and girls you worked hard for is negated but here's a crappy rpg with two small bosses to play with plus your so weak you need faceless goons to fight for you and now you can only fuck like one of your old girls never mind that several are in the house with you, this is a train wreck of a game that was good once. :cry:
That happens to a lot of games. The dev gets to a point where they are bringing in a lot of money and don't really "work" on it. Plus the fact they let their patrons dictate how they want the game made, not how the dev wants to make it. I have supported game devs in the past, but don't tell them how to make their game. If I wanted that I would try and attempt to make my own. I used to really like this game with it being in my top 5 that I really enjoyed. Then it went downhill. I don't support the dev so my concerns don't really matter.

Dec 4, 2021
That happens to a lot of games. The dev gets to a point where they are bringing in a lot of money and don't really "work" on it. Plus the fact they let their patrons dictate how they want the game made, not how the dev wants to make it. I have supported game devs in the past, but don't tell them how to make their game. If I wanted that I would try and attempt to make my own. I used to really like this game with it being in my top 5 that I really enjoyed. Then it went downhill. I don't support the dev so my concerns don't really matter.
top five? any suggestion on the other four? gotta find something to do while ck updates lol

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Is it possible to auto forward with a button? like i dont wanna press the mouse button everytime to read the next line

Ned59

Feb 2, 2018
nah, i mean that like in other renpy games where you have a few seconds to read the sentence and then it automatically clicks for the player
Go in the options and enable the quick menu, then click on auto in the menu (in the upper bar)

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Don't seem to be able to build the tunnel from the marina to the lake for some reason. I've followed the guide but I'm not getting the option to think at the marina. Did I miss something? I purchased the marina before finding the Lady of the Lake.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Is the new interface going to stay like this forever?
Thought it was a bug coz of saves between versions, so i tried a fresh download.
Still everything is at the right. Guess ill go back to the previous version

Reactions: Degen003

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is the new interface going to stay like this forever?
Thought it was a bug coz of saves between versions, so i tried a fresh download.
Still everything is at the right. Guess ill go back to the previous version
Yeah it's pretty bad tbh, huge area on the left not utilized and the talk options are more often than not intrusive, blocking the face of characters.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes