Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone know what his Patreon supporters are saying about the UI? Clearly we all fucking hate it but I'm curious if literally anyone has given positive feedback about it. I just don't understand why he fucked with it. It was perfectly fine. This is one of my favorite games on here and I've played through it a ton of times but this is such a nightmare to look at.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know what his Patreon supporters are saying about the UI? Clearly we all fucking hate it but I'm curious if literally anyone has given positive feedback about it. I just don't understand why he fucked with it. It was perfectly fine. This is one of my favorite games on here and I've played through it a ton of times but this is such a nightmare to look at.
By ui you mean the black bars in top-bottom half in my comment right?

https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-18-1-arcgames.31912/post-10424131

This was literally one of my favourite games but I cannot play like this. Why the hell did he do this?

Reactions: 14daysofpleasure

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
By ui you mean the black bars in top-bottom half in my comment right?

https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-18-1-arcgames.31912/post-10424131

This was literally one of my favourite games but I cannot play like this. Why the hell did he do this?
The game has always had (small) black bars on top and bottom for me but now because of all the font repositioning it's like we're looking at the game through a crack in the wall. I just don't get it. It's such a bummer. I just want the font to be centered and for us to be able to see the damn game.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What is Yandere mode?
Basically, boiled down it's a person of the: if I can't have you no one can mindset. The kinda person who will attack/kill other ppl interested in her LI, and/or the LI themselves when they get pissed off at them.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.1a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,32 GB / 461 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.1a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,29 GB / 428 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.1a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Is it only me that after exporting my save files I'm still unable to progress? Is says on every character card that I can't progress further in this version and last time I played in November...

Reactions: IResentThis

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Basically, boiled down it's a person of the: if I can't have you no one can mindset. The kinda person who will attack/kill other ppl interested in her LI, and/or the LI themselves when they get pissed off at them.
Not really true, it's about her being unhealthily obsessed with you, while the cliche is for that to manifest as jealousy that is not the definition and not how it works here. Gwen is that rare combination of Yandere Cuckqueen, she gets off hard on watching the MC fuck other girls, so long as they aren't trying to steal him.

Verion22

Jan 11, 2020
Has anyone managed to get past the first 2 districts in combat? I click on em all but don't get any combat options.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.1-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

Fish797

Nov 11, 2019
I have to applaud the author of this game, he is giving it his all, not to mention the frequent updates.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes