GHOSTDOG2018

Jul 10, 2022
How to advance to the other areas on the war map I unlocked 01, 06, 07. but I cannot go into battle in the other locations. Can some help?

Mar 24, 2019
How to advance to the other areas on the war map I unlocked 01, 06, 07. but I cannot go into battle in the other locations. Can some help?
Those are currently the only places available, the war map is still being updated with new areas, they may be visible right now, but they still need to be implemented.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
i still keep an archive of the version of the game just before the character models were changed, here snapped a bunch of screenshots for y'all, some had minor adjustments like Jessica and Annie others are more dramatic.

Wow wtf, most of the older designs were better in my opinion :cry:

Jan 10, 2019
Wow wtf, most of the older designs were better in my opinion :cry:
some of them would be discovered as "copyrighted" works from other creators used without permissions, others were changed because the dev didn't like the models. but yeah in most circumstances I prefer the older models too. espechly Gwen. I do not like new Gwen at all. also fun fact morgana was originally going to have the personality of Jessica, and Jessica was supposed to be a lot more evil.

MarcosAlexandre

Jun 7, 2017
i came back to this new update after some time and oh boy... i liked the end of chapter 2, the church collapsing and you chosing to destroy the bracelet or not. But i feel that chapter 3 lost it's focus. First there are 36 sectors of doing the same thing, this will be boring pretty fast, hell it got bored after the first girl, maybe he should have made something like monster girl quest where you fight against one enemy at one point after some interaction and make the scout system more interesting where you have to choose the path you will take and the actions. It appears that the ninja girl lessons didn't teach anything for him to be lock in the city. Second is locking you inside the city, just why? he locked everyone for all content that it had. Third point is that basically he will now have to rework all the ui, game mechanics and etc... for this new chapter, something that will take time again. I can understand that when you have a game you want to make something simple, but trying to make this much "content" (after all if the pattern repeat it will be a new background and a new girl to fuck with the same sex scene as the other just with some dialogue different) will make people lose interest. Man i hope that he removes or atleast make it so it isn't so grinding and boring, and that he doesn't make it that long

januser

Mar 11, 2022
i came back to this new update after some time and oh boy... i liked the end of chapter 2, the church collapsing and you chosing to destroy the bracelet or not. But i feel that chapter 3 lost it's focus. First there are 36 sectors of doing the same thing, this will be boring pretty fast, hell it got bored after the first girl, maybe he should have made something like monster girl quest where you fight against one enemy at one point after some interaction and make the scout system more interesting where you have to choose the path you will take and the actions. It appears that the ninja girl lessons didn't teach anything for him to be lock in the city. Second is locking you inside the city, just why? he locked everyone for all content that it had. Third point is that basically he will now have to rework all the ui, game mechanics and etc... for this new chapter, something that will take time again. I can understand that when you have a game you want to make something simple, but trying to make this much "content" (after all if the pattern repeat it will be a new background and a new girl to fuck with the same sex scene as the other just with some dialogue different) will make people lose interest. Man i hope that he removes or atleast make it so it isn't so grinding and boring, and that he doesn't make it that long
Yeah, valid points. While fighting these bosses you can just spam lust ability and they drop dead. Let's just hope that due to the scope of chapter 3 (all these sectors and stuff) the devman won't just lose passion for his own game (*cough* Hero's harem guild *cough*)

MarcosAlexandre

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, valid points. While fighting these bosses you can just spam lust ability and they drop dead. Let's just hope that due to the scope of chapter 3 (all these sectors and stuff) the devman won't just lose passion for his own game (*cough* Hero's harem guild *cough*)
Yeah, when i read war Mode i thought IT was Something on the Level of ogre Battle or FF Tactics, it's a cool idea Put Combat but need to make Sense or at least have some Level of strategy

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

1679121145002.png

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
some of them would be discovered as "copyrighted" works from other creators used without permissions, others were changed because the dev didn't like the models. but yeah in most circumstances I prefer the older models too. espechly Gwen. I do not like new Gwen at all. also fun fact morgana was originally going to have the personality of Jessica, and Jessica was supposed to be a lot more evil.
Makes sense I suppose, I don't mind current gwen since she is still cute but yeah the old version was superior. The one i dislike the most is current choe, dislike the hair.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

View attachment 2476521

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
MAC: - WorkUpload
ANDROID: - WorkUpload
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

So, not shit then.

Thanks for posting the changelog. (y)

The way things are going we might get something half-decent story/content-wise in like 9 months.

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
I'd rather have a game that is eventually completed, even if it takes until after next year, than one that gets dropped and never touched again halfway through. Asides from the developer possibly realising it might be a tad silly to actually follow through on having as many zones as the war map currently shows if it's going to be a girl per area and scaling back a bit, and the self-stated cleanup intentions, I don't see it taking quite as long for the next few updates to roll out.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes