Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Are all the "boss girls" going to be new characters? Because there are already a number of combat capable girls that have not yet been won over by MC. (like Kana's mother for example)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are all the "boss girls" going to be new characters? Because there are already a number of combat capable girls that have not yet been won over by MC. (like Kana's mother for example)
well you get to use them in fights (after you take their sectors) learn new skills from them, but most importantly you get to fuck em in basement of house when ever you want, lots of new slaves if each sector will produce the boss

Reactions: hentai charley

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
well you get to use them in fights (after you take their sectors) learn new skills from them, but most importantly you get to fuck em in basement of house when ever you want, lots of new slaves if each sector will produce the boss
That's... not what I asked.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's... not what I asked.
well i told you what they are and what you can do with them and so far with incl latest 17.9 that wasnt uploaded here yet, you got 2 fuckable ex boss chars in basement as i said and as you asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
more than that only dev knows, havent seen any explanations about them, more than is in changelogs anyway, but so far seems so.
its true that its way to many sectors, only main city got 36 and if dev gona add for each sector new npc gona take for ever, but only dev knows that.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
well i told you what they are and what you can do with them and so far with incl latest 17.9 that wasnt uploaded here yet,
you got 2 fuckable ex boss chars in basement as i said and as you asked.
Once again that is NOT what I asked. Are we having a language barrier issue here?

To re-word my question, has the dev stated that the boss girls will ONLY be new characters instead of some of them being already existing ones?
more than that only dev knows, havent seen any explanations about them, more than is in changelogs anyway
So the answer to my question is "unknown" then? Could have just said that.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Once again that is NOT what I asked. Are we having a language barrier issue here?

To re-word my question, has the dev stated that the boss girls will ONLY be new characters instead of some of them being already existing ones?

So the answer to my question is "unknown" then? Could have just said that.
yeah i guess and true dont know if only, but can add hope not.

Reactions: Bob Jared

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Reactions: elymid

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,32 GB / 461 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,29 GB / 427 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.9-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

I don't have the war room tab :/ and no pratice in the garden >__>
well 1st time when war room started you could initiate war room at Front Door on Sunday afternoon and select "Strategize with Jessica" – after you will see room in bottom left corner in house, if you havent yet, thought was expanded, but i guess not.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes