Jun 18, 2020
You know what would be a good idea to add now? The choice of getting skipping through acts with all content already completed from previous ones. I had to delete the last version which I had everything done and now that I reinstalled to use the new version (I couldn't update at all) the fact that I have to do EVERYTHING all over again makes me depressed.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You know what would be a good idea to add now? The choice of getting skipping through acts with all content already completed from previous ones. I had to delete the last version which I had everything done and now that I reinstalled to use the new version (I couldn't update at all) the fact that I have to do EVERYTHING all over again makes me depressed.
well, i can offer you save on final act 2 mission before act 3
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-17-8-arcgames.31912/post-10141016

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Holy hell you guys are so fired up. It's literally the start of an entire new act, it's going to be different and have different things. Putting out updates weekly gives us more content faster but it won't be as high-quality or polished or plentiful as longer updates.
People's enjoyment of this game seems to directly correlate to how long they've been following it. If you've recently discovered it, it's one of the best games here and is chock full of interesting content and story.

However, if you've been following it for a year or more, the frequent updates that have 5 minutes of usable content (and for a long time, didn't advance the story at all) can be a bit infuriating. I definitely can understand why people were/are getting fed up.

I'm still a fan, but I'm definitely of the opinion that I'd rather have less updates with more content.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
People's enjoyment of this game seems to directly correlate to how long they've been following it. If you've recently discovered it, it's one of the best games here and is chock full of interesting content and story.

However, if you've been following it for a year or more, the frequent updates that have 5 minutes of usable content (and for a long time, didn't advance the story at all) can be a bit infuriating. I definitely can understand why people were/are getting fed up.

I'm still a fan, but I'm definitely of the opinion that I'd rather have less updates with more content.
Personally, I am far more disappointed about the way the developer keeps on adding new features instead of expanding on the existing ones or improving the gameplay itself. The 5 minutes of new gameplay you are mentioning boils down to 3 minutes of navigating to find the 2 minutes worth of actual content. You always have to find a certain person at a certain location/time/day to progress, which gets annoying very quickly.

Mar 24, 2019
Wow, does this forum periodically go to hell like this?

Honestly, this is one of the best games I've seen being released for free, without much if any favoritism shown between patrons and the free fans, I can definitely agree with the lack of content, specifically at the start of the new chapter arc-

Since I waited about a month before hopping back into the updates, when the combat system came out and blew through that in about an afternoon.

But the story is solid, the game actually has gameplay now and meaningful choices, it has a cast of characters well into the double digits, all with their own personality, and distinct designs, and the dev keeps a very unusual but consistent schedule.

I would say that bi-weekly or even monthly updates might be meatier, so they could focus more on big-picture stuff without pressure to have something new out every single week while also juggling implementing and expanding existing mechanics.

Honestly, people are complaining over not being privileged enough. Most "free" patron games have you waiting 2-3 weeks to get the same content that patrons get, and the worst can stretch that out to 2-3 months, while the difference between paid and free updates for this game is 2-3 days, and the only bad thing you can say about the dev's process is that there isn't enough of it, or you just happen to not be interested in lewd games that aren't just visual novels.

This is probably one of the most ambitious projects I've ever seen, my only critique on it is that I think the weekly release schedule is actually holding back progress, since always needing something out each week eats into time that could be used to flesh out the main bulk of the game.

I get the vibe that the dev feels a lot of pressure to fulfill their weekly work schedule for the sake of their supporters, and so it seems like they're trying to push out at least a few scenes per week to keep that promise while working on the important stuff in the background.

The reality of game dev, especially for anything with at least a fair amount of polish, is that it takes time to build up large projects, and as someone who has seen hundreds of different projects at this point and even reviewed them, this is by far the largest I've seen in years.

Keep in mind, what this creator puts out in a week, is roughly equivalent to what a lot of full teams of developers put out only once every few months, I genuinely don't believe they're milking anything, this seems to be a reasonable, even excessive pace for weekly game updates.

Which I suspect will only speed up, given it seems to be shifting more towards a RPG-VN hybrid, where I can see the dev potentially putting out a lot of content in the form of gameplay in the coming future.

Mar 24, 2019

Agreed, I'd be fine with bi-weekly or even monthly updates becoming the new norm, I think the dev feels too much pressure to get something out each week that it's taking focus away from developing the things that actually matter like the story and individual character arcs and gameplay.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Is this the end! It could be.
I have been playing the game from the beginning and is now on ingame day 703.
Until the last update i have injoyed the game, downloaded it every second update, to have a little more game pleasure. Laughed at "little wings" funny and fearsome attitude and her funny "like" sayings, as a kid not speaking right. And her bathtub battles :giggle:
When act 3 started i feared that the game would change dramatically, and it have. I dont like combat games, which i fear this game will end up as, where you cant get further into the gamestory without the battles.

Im taking a break, watching the forum to see how it develope, and it may end up in deleting the game :confused: :cry:

Thanks for a good game until now - it is one of 2 games i have playing from the start.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
As someone who hasn't been following this closely, how far in do you need to be to see the combat elements? Is that something that folds into the game regardless of progression, or do I need to be at a certain point?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
As someone who hasn't been following this closely, how far in do you need to be to see the combat elements? Is that something that folds into the game regardless of progression, or do I need to be at a certain point?
Act 3 is when it gets added.

Mar 24, 2019
Combat got added in the newest update at the latest part of the game, it's something talked about for a while, but now that it's here people are on the fence about it. It's up to your taste, but it's not that difficult or anything as is.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Combat got added in the newest update at the latest part of the game, it's something talked about for a while, but now that it's here people are on the fence about it. It's up to your taste, but it's not that difficult or anything as is.
It is poorly done and balanced badly. The physical attack is a joke that you can do so the only attack you can do is lust attack. The skills you get really don't seem to do anything as endure is suppose to help protect against enemy skill but the reduction is so low it's a joke and not even worth using. Also single update only introduced a single sector there is so many sectors at the pace it's going it will be a year just conquering the sectors. Also I seen nothing in combat to indicate you will get stronger so it will just continue down the same path you only get a new skill by choosing a different support. Combat is just really bad in this game.

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
The Serious Business plotline has always been lurking in the background but could be safely ignored for the most part, now it's front and center and how you react to it is gonna depend heavily on how much you cared about that aspect vs fucking around with magic fairy powers to explore and crush unheard-of amounts of puss.

I'm more of a fan of the latter, so I'm just waiting until we have more substantitive content on that front before I start playing again.

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
I have been following this game since the beginning, he truly takes pride in his work and it shows in the game. By far one of the better games that is out, I look forward to what he comes out with each and every update. Some times I start from scratch just so I can see any and all content that I have missed. So ignore the haters there are a lot more like myself that truly enjoy your work.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is this the end! It could be.
I have been playing the game from the beginning and is now on ingame day 703.
Until the last update i have injoyed the game, downloaded it every second update, to have a little more game pleasure. Laughed at "little wings" funny and fearsome attitude and her funny "like" sayings, as a kid not speaking right. And her bathtub battles :giggle:
When act 3 started i feared that the game would change dramatically, and it have. I dont like combat games, which i fear this game will end up as, where you cant get further into the gamestory without the battles.

Im taking a break, watching the forum to see how it develope, and it may end up in deleting the game :confused: :cry:

Thanks for a good game until now - it is one of 2 games i have playing from the start.
Pixie is the best, her moments are rofl even thous some tears too, at start when she says nobody likes her, mc says I do but you got a hell of a mouth lol, when captured and saw her on table I freaked and she only worry that mc getting laid, and the runts when arm wrestling, yup she is my favorite and don't forget her icecream. The game is going in the right direction, it will take awhile before we get to see our girls and our kids.

Reactions: lobesod

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Oh my god, what are you playing for days on end? :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Just as Chicho1958 i love Pixie. Sometimes i play the same episode / action again and again, but not always roll back but instead i timejump to next day and use the whole day with Pixie. Sneak in on her to see her bathtub battles or go for at bikeride with her and Pixa (the daughter) or lurk on her in the morning in the kitchen when she is going for the attack on the toast and steal it from Alice. :sneaky:
Her attitude is some time funny as a 4-6 year old, sometimes very thoughtful, sometimes she is childish fearsome for new tings, just as a real kid. That little wings are the best personallity in the game and i miss her buahaaaaaa :cry:

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
It is poorly done and balanced badly. The physical attack is a joke that you can do so the only attack you can do is lust attack. The skills you get really don't seem to do anything as endure is suppose to help protect against enemy skill but the reduction is so low it's a joke and not even worth using. Also single update only introduced a single sector there is so many sectors at the pace it's going it will be a year just conquering the sectors. Also I seen nothing in combat to indicate you will get stronger so it will just continue down the same path you only get a new skill by choosing a different support. Combat is just really bad in this game.
There's only two areas out, including the newest Patron version, it's pretty clear we're still in the early stages, barely passed the tutorial for the combat system, if there were noticeable differences in difficulty or progression this early on, it'd result in a massive difficulty spike or progression curve, it's pretty clear the early enemies are focused on being strong in physical abilities, so it's natural that seduction would be the weakness for them, there's likely gonna be more seduction and magic focused enemies later in development, I don't think it's fair to play through three battles and then say that the entire system is trash when it's clearly just getting started.

It's stuff like this that makes me say we should have more time between updates, because there's not enough to go off of to judge this part of the game yet.

If you really wanted to criticize something, I'd say the rushed schedule everything is coming out at doesn't let the updates live to their full potential.

Reactions: jahall

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I think the combat system in Chapter 3 is quite boring and less interesting many times compared to normal traditional rpg games. The pixelated visuals are oversimplified—the characters' actions are mostly known only through the descriptions below. A battle even if it's just practice is very long and can't be pressed automatically, but can only sit and click each item. I think if possible, the author should convert the graphics from pixel to traditional 3D and do different animations or at least make a character model like another normal rpg game.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
But does anyone find the new annotation/commentation system a bit...intrusive and entangled? Even more inconvenient than before. I'm used to the old system and even looking back I find it more stable - especially the dialogue of the characters or the annotation of actions that can be done in different locations

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes