Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
another update with only pointless fluff, i miss when the updates were actually worth downloading. ahh but such is the nature of games with a subscription for the dev. they start out good and then the dev drags out the development to milk money

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
another update with only pointless fluff, i miss when the updates were actually worth downloading. ahh but such is the nature of games with a subscription for the dev. they start out good and then the dev drags out the development to milk money
would you update a game that made more money even if you hardly did any work?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is totaly contrary in this game isn't it? With constant updates means the ones that pay may play a new version every now and then without wating a year for another update which that would be milking money.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
would you update a game that made more money even if you hardly did any work?
Heck, he's getting MORE money now while doing LESS each patch. I remember a few months ago I looked and he was getting somewhere around $100-110K US$ a year, he's now at around $120-130K US$ a year.

So yeah, to those thinking he might abandon the game due to only putting out small updates? Nope, he ain't gonna be abandoning this gravy train.... why would he? He can put in absolutely minimal effort and put out constant tiny updates, while earning more a year than most ppl do.

Yes I'm keeping an eye on the game, because I still like the game and the story and want to know where things will go. However I'm not wasting my bandwidth by downloading the game more than once a year... cuz that way I'll get a semi-decent amount of content to go through, rather than the 5? or so minutes of content he regularly puts out.

But I am still sad to see ppl supporting the dev milking them. Oh wells, guess the old saying/proverb is all too true: A fool and their money is soon parted.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
My strat with this game has always been to wait a couple of months before loading the new stuff. Works pretty well, costs me 0$, and drastically reduces the urge to shed salt over lack of content week by week.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
This is now off the rails so to speak.
Why the absolute shit ton of events that happen at a certain place and time?
Now you have to time "fun time" to a place and time. It is now what I would consider a grind...with 1 1000th of the content it had before.
You broke your own game. It used to be fun.

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
I play this game cuz there are prego scene on character i like, its been long time there isnt any update prego scene but some stupid random event.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
WHY THE HELL GAME HAS A BLACK BARS NOW! Can I fix this? Both on full screen and windowed screen there is black bars on up and bottom of the screen. It wasn't like this before. What happened?

• Angry
Reactions: WatsonJohn

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK finally played latest update.

1. Manor still has the fucking shitty Nemo sub hallway! What the fuck is wrong with the dev it's looks fucking RETARDED!
2. Only can conquer a single damn area on the fucking map? Fucking really?
3. Shitty scenes that who the fuck wants to sleep for a week and visit every fucking area to see a damn new scene. Again fucking retarded!
4. The combat is boring. Now to the actual combat the enemy does more physical damage than you so the ONLY real damage you can do is all Lust attack.. the combat system is really really boring and really badly done. When you use endure does it even last? No indicators. Can't tell what enemy has used or what you have used. A great VN that has turned into a shit strategy game with no game play at all.

Why is this game going down the shit route?

It's like the damn story went on the fucking back burner and being turned into a damn strategy game! WTF?

How can anyone like the direction this game has gone in? And one sector per update it will be FOREVER before this stupid thing is done.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WHY THE HELL GAME HAS A BLACK BARS NOW! Can I fix this? Both on full screen and windowed screen there is black bars on up and bottom of the screen. It wasn't like this before. What happened?
Dev has fucked up the UI and art is gone to shit! The fucking hallways look like the inside of the Nemo Sub! It looks like shit!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Dev has fucked up the UI and art is gone to shit! The fucking hallways look like the inside of the Nemo Sub! It looks like shit!
i start a new game, i dont see a pobrem and its good, unlike other dev that using same art style but release once per 3-6 month to 12 month .
respect this dev for being consistent on delivering content !

• Angry
Reactions: elysa67 and ZiegH

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Have you actually played 17.8? You might - like some others - not like the game's radical change in direction, but it's hardly "pointless fluff".

As to those who don't like the combat, I'm hoping that - now that that side is up and running - in future updates there will also be some more "traditional" content as well.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It was fixed in a hotfix. Hopefully you'll find the problem goes away if you reload the game.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Main girls get set aside for a random beat 'em up fuck fest.
31 reds, 4 purple, and 1 green. One new bimbo a week for the next 9 months. 2 more area maps to be unlocked after that. Nexus bs. Milking machine is primed for a couple more years lol.

PurpleMamba

Jun 10, 2018
Holy hell you guys are so fired up. It's literally the start of an entire new act, it's going to be different and have different things. Putting out updates weekly gives us more content faster but it won't be as high-quality or polished or plentiful as longer updates.

He never said we wouldn't be getting the girls back soon, or that it'd be nothing but randos getting beaten' up for months. Personally I'm loving finally using the dungeon and punishing girls in it and whatnot.

I will say though they definitely need to make it easier to find and speak to who you want without sleeping a week and checking every location, as well as better tune the combat yeah.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Because this game is updated so often, I do take 3-4 month breaks on purpose because some updates are so minor. Overall I've enjoyed this VN. Am I happy the direction the game has went? Not sure yet. I'm not pissed like some others are though. I'll see how it plays out.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes