A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Oh yeah what i meant was if the player is able to avoid sex scenes with some girls, if that's the case then i should play the game right now thx (y)
Oh, sorry for misleading you.
Play it and remember to be honest with your picks. I ain't going to judge ya and it will make the game feel better. (Not like I can judge anyone with my dialogue options, either)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh, sorry for misleading you.
Play it and remember to be honest with your picks. I ain't going to judge ya and it will make the game feel better. (Not like I can judge anyone with my dialogue options, either)
No worries dude thanks for the help though, it's just that I'm not into fully monster girls like lizard type and all so when I have the possibility to skip scenes with that kink I do :giggle:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Question. Will it there be long term developments shown with how we treat the Kunoichis or is this just a decicion without consequences? Because Tomoes attitude I really can not stand and I want to know if we can educate her in this way?

Reactions: A Common Crab

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Question. Will it there be long term developments shown with how we treat the Kunoichis or is this just a decicion without consequences? Because Tomoes attitude I really can not stand and I want to know if we can educate her in this way?
No spoilers, but yes - you will be able to go much more in-depth with the kunoichi in the future; this isn't the last time you'll see each of the girls :)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
How to get Chloe's 2nd event?
Second Event?
Did you ask her how she is? (Which leads to Alice appearing)
If yes, I'd suggest you to go to the living room, preferably in the morning.
I don't know when exactly it triggers but go there in the morning and afternoon, eventually you'll find it. Good luck and sorry if I wasn't a great help.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
No worries dude thanks for the help though, it's just that I'm not into fully monster girls like lizard type and all so when I have the possibility to skip scenes with that kink I do :giggle:
That's not a lizard-girl. That's a dryad. Though the phrase "she's got wood" is even worse (imo).

She's part of a character group (the fey) that doesn't have any sexual content yet (except the succubus, which is to be expected).

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
That's not a lizard-girl. That's a dryad. Though the phrase "she's got wood" is even worse (imo).

She's part of a character group (the fey) that doesn't have any sexual content yet (except the succubus, which is to be expected).
[Confused Kana sounds]
I thought Kana was some sort of fey but hey, I guess I was wrong.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
as you said its less than 750 mb
You can always still make the request...
3. Minimum size: 750MB (smaller games may/may not be compressed)
Normally only larger games ~1GB+ and/or games with uncompressed images get compressed.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
just started playing this. i was wondering if this was inspired by Long Live the Princess. lot of similarities game mechanics-wise and also the Pixie and Fey parts, not that it's a bad thing. :) other than that the story is pretty nice and unique. the models look like from Koikatu. i usually find them to be a bit "bland" but i was pleasantly surprised while playing this one. visually it is quite good with the backgrounds and post works. felt like watching an anime ;) anyways, great work by the dev. good luck with this game! looking forward to how the story turns out.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes