A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Quick FYI just to let everyone know that update 0.2.8 was just released on and . Changelog is below, by request.

As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing Wednesday morning :)

---
CHANGELOG:
  • Pixie: New Story Event!
  • Pixie: New Love Event!
  • Pixie: New Mini Event! (Use the Laptop when Pixie's LOVE is 2 or higher)
  • Gramps: New Main Story Event!
  • Laura: New follow-up event for the house-seller lady! (Follow Jessica's Hint)
  • New Location: Beach!
  • New Location: Lake!
  • New Mechanic: Laptop! (Just used to thank supporters for now. More features will be added in future updates!)
  • Misc: Experimenting with a new lighting system in some scenes
  • Misc: Molly's naughty scene has been added to the Gallery
  • Bug: A whole bunch of typos cleaned up
A sunday with Pixie is a best sunday.

Oct 27, 2018
You are all in for a treat when public 0.2.8 drops. Return of Laura was very great. Kind of a shame she's just a side character and not a main one. But the new outfit, new scene really great. I've regretted backing a few games in the past, but this one has been very much worth it.

Reactions: ArcGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You are all in for a treat when public 0.2.8 drops. Return of Laura was very great. Kind of a shame she's just a side character and not a main one. But the new outfit, new scene really great. I've regretted backing a few games in the past, but this one has been very much worth it.
Well, I think Arc said a few times now that if we like them enough the Milfs may be getting rooms in the mansion.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, they all had unhealthy relationships. I think even if I chose SHATTER to use on them it would have been better for them than their current marriage.
I dunno if using shatter on anyone would be better for them, but it would certainly be good for the MC.

You are getting into The Gift Reloaded territory with that kind of thinking. Oh I am gonna mind control you and turn you into a sex slave, but I'm doing you a favor because your mind is incapable of being sad now!

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well, they all had unhealthy relationships. I think even if I chose SHATTER to use on them it would have been better for them than their current marriage.
No, that won't do at all. Shatter is a destructive power, you can't use it with a helping mentality, you're breaking them entirely. You can either embrace the truth and this tyrannical power or never acknowledging its existence.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.2.8 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

This week it's the PIXIE UPDATE! People have been requesting more Pixie content, so here you go! This update also contains the first of the "house seller" follow-up events, with Laura, as well as a continuation of the Main Storyline!

I hope everyone enjoys!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That update was way better than the last one. No new girls this time, but the events were all great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes