jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That's not a lizard-girl. That's a dryad. Though the phrase "she's got wood" is even worse (imo).

She's part of a character group (the fey) that doesn't have any sexual content yet (except the succubus, which is to be expected).
yeah i've noticed she's a dryad now that i played the game :LOL:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
assman1337 Posted a compressed version for you
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.2.7] [ArcGames] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~548MB
Download ~145MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
You should really download and play the original version though the images will look far better and the current file size is very light.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
You should really download and play the original version though the images will look far better and the current file size is very light.
Thanks, I just have like 40-50 gigs left on my 2tb external and 30 on my internal, my cloud is also full so thats why :)

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I wasn't intending to no, thread for compression requests
But as I said last time this game already has compressed images this download is only ~570MB if compressed you are likely to see a sharp drop in image quality for little reduction in file size.
Last version was compressed... Wy not this? Any logical reason?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
So if Emma stands in one spot for too long, will she fall through the planet?
I don't think so, if she were to truly stand put in a single place for an unlimited amount of time, I'd bet she would end up deep underground as the sediment buried her.
And then an archaeologist would dig her up and get a fat paycheck cuz he found a LIVING sample of old civilization.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So if Emma stands in one spot for too long, will she fall through the planet?
I'd be very interested to know if when he tried to lift her and failed to make her budge it was because she's really that heavy or because as an earth elemental she has a mystic connection to the earth and strongly resists being taken from it by force. I believe the latter because even if she weighed as much as solid rock, she shouldn't be so heavy a man can't lift her.

Reactions: A Common Crab

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Quick FYI just to let everyone know that update 0.2.8 was just released on and . Changelog is below, by request.

As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing Wednesday morning :)

---
CHANGELOG:
  • Pixie: New Story Event!
  • Pixie: New Love Event!
  • Pixie: New Mini Event! (Use the Laptop when Pixie's LOVE is 2 or higher)
  • Gramps: New Main Story Event!
  • Laura: New follow-up event for the house-seller lady! (Follow Jessica's Hint)
  • New Location: Beach!
  • New Location: Lake!
  • New Mechanic: Laptop! (Just used to thank supporters for now. More features will be added in future updates!)
  • Misc: Experimenting with a new lighting system in some scenes
  • Misc: Molly's naughty scene has been added to the Gallery
  • Bug: A whole bunch of typos cleaned up

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Quick FYI just to let everyone know that update 0.2.8 was just released on and . Changelog is below, by request.

As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing Wednesday morning :)

---
CHANGELOG:
  • Pixie: New Story Event!
  • Pixie: New Love Event!
  • Pixie: New Mini Event! (Use the Laptop when Pixie's LOVE is 2 or higher)
  • Gramps: New Main Story Event!
  • Laura: New follow-up event for the house-seller lady! (Follow Jessica's Hint)
  • New Location: Beach!
  • New Location: Lake!
  • New Mechanic: Laptop! (Just used to thank supporters for now. More features will be added in future updates!)
  • Misc: Experimenting with a new lighting system in some scenes
  • Misc: Molly's naughty scene has been added to the Gallery
  • Bug: A whole bunch of typos cleaned up
I've been waiting for more main characters content and Pixie content in particular. Best sunday ever.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes