4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Hey RIC0H , i don't know if it's already patched or not, since i was on v 0.7, but there's a small typo on day5.rpy, line 387, in the menu choice you forgot the square brackets for the walkthrough 'recommended' tag. Should be (pre="", post="[cl_rec]")

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hey RIC0H , i don't know if it's already patched or not, since i was on v 0.7, but there's a small typo on day5.rpy, line 387, in the menu choice you forgot the square brackets for the walkthrough 'recommended' tag. Should be (pre="", post="[cl_rec]")
Yeah, this was fixed.

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Sorry but was this games name changed to something else? I've been looking to see where I saw this but do not find anything..?
Trying not to mis nxt update.

LazyEye

Jul 20, 2022
I checked the subscribestar & understand the staggered releases, but i'm confused abt when the 0.8.2 public release will be happening...

Little help plz?

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
I checked the subscribestar & understand the staggered releases, but i'm confused abt when the 0.8.2 public release will be happening...

Little help plz?
I believe it's 5 days after "Advance Tier" So if I understood and calculated correctly. I should be sometime today. :)

Reactions: LazyEye

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
v0.8.2
Changelog:
Added the rest of Day8.
Updated the replay feature for a new scene on Day8.
Replays are now locked by default and will unlock as you play the story.
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
To whichever mod asked for a changelog for V8.1a i don't currently have one though i think RIC0H Might be able to provide one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Love [v0.8.2] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
The story of the development has been far more entertaining :HideThePain:
So whats the current situation with this game? I recall there being some lets say questionable loli content. Then some rework to remove it? were models changed? or just content removed to avoid possible problems? or something else?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
As I've been writing many times now. I like basically the same stuff as you, except for the incest part, but I have a hard time finding a good game with that, which doesn't include incest, hence why I propose to make incest optional in a way that everyone can enjoy the full game without having to miss out on part of it because you either are an incest fan or dislike incest. Incest is one of the few fetishes, that can be made optional purely through different dialog for the same graphics.
True

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes