3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Love the game so far. I take it that the cousin's age is the same as the youngest daughter's? I understand the slow vid card concerns you have, having run into them myself. I have a new system on order, hoping you can take care of it at your end soon too. Luv the facepalms and the humor, and here's hoping you can continue with more.
As far as i'm aware Lauren and her cousins age are the same, so whatever is selected for Lauren will be the same for Megan

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've liked everything about this game so far. My only concern is the fact this is on patreon and they don't really seem to like when games have characters like Lauren. It would probably be better to have all her scenes and future scenes with characters similar to her in a patch. Wouldn't be the first game like this that either gets shut down or the dev is forced to make drastic changes to the characters.
The game itself isn't on Patreon, you have to go to Discord to get it, Patreon is only there for a subscription source.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
it is very easy to see these scenes the mod you are using is not very good.
just tease the girls whenever you can

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game itself isn't on Patreon, you have to go to Discord to get it, Patreon is only there for a subscription source.
Yeah but the dev still advertises the game there and has links to download the game on itch.io.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Even playing with the mod, I can't get these scenes, or are they not part of the game? They are in the image folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you use my mod? because there should come this scene.I clicked on the green choices.And the second picture is the based on the choice on the second screenshot

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No, I used the other one, but I restarted and saved before each choice, and after trying them all, I got it.
In fact, neither yours nor the other one worked, as you can see in the images, choices are missing, and only without the mods that they appear, I don't know what it could be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the kiss question must come when you give her a show in the shower in the same day earlyer

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I only showed some images, this option you mentioned, also did not appear. Anyway, I've managed to finish this version, so it's all good.
could it be that you don´t click on day 1 the "Give her something to hold" choice? this choice come when you click basicly on start first "Play an adult game" and then "Have a shower" after that "Have breakfast"

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This could almost be given a very rare stamp / prize when there is a Harem game with no "shit" tags that ruin the Harem game. Continue in the same style.

Seems like a hell of a good game. (y)

Reactions: SeveredRealms

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
could it be that you don´t click on day 1 the "Give her something to hold" choice? this choice come when you click basicly on start first "Play an adult game" and then "Have a shower" after that "Have breakfast"
It's likely that they didn't "Play an adult game" on Day 1, as that option unlocks Pervy mode.

• Hey there
Reactions: gigan and intrigan

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Not publicly.
I just keep the old .jpg image build so I can make edits (which is about 900MB)
seriously, i would absolutely love the full quality one. Thats my only complaint about the game is the blurriness. I absolutely love the daughters they are so hot and cute.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes