3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It's likely that they didn't "Play an adult game" on Day 1, as that option unlocks Pervy mode.
yes.For me it was after 3am and i was going to sleep so i didn´t read the code complete what you need exacly.Thas was the reason why i wrote the complete order to do on start :)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Is it me or did the digital quality go down with this update.
you mean animations or did the NPC's look different?

also if this game is Loli, how is it allowed here while Loli from sims game as an example, are not.

the game is off to a great start but the animations are just... it's like the Dev has a toaster PC. this is very and I mean very unappealing to have such animations.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is it me or did the digital quality go down with this update.
It's likely due to the scene lighting. I must have hit a keyboard short cut and disabled scene lights (and for the life of me I cannot figure out what I did).
I cannot get lights to work now (even if I add new lights, new spots or illuminate objects).
So as a workaround I just used environment lighting (the sun) to light the scene.
I don't want to just press random keyboard shortcuts hoping to fix the issue as I may break things even more.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's likely due to the scene lighting. I must have hit a keyboard short cut and disabled scene lights (and for the life of me I cannot figure out what I did).
I cannot get lights to work now (even if I add new lights, new spots or illuminate objects).
So as a workaround I just used environment lighting (the sun) to light the scene.
I don't want to just press random keyboard shortcuts hoping to fix the issue as I may break things even more.
If all else fails, search up keyboard shortcuts for whatever program you are using.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
i just thought it was from the compression that was mentioned recently. I feel like if you release the uncompressed version, itll be cleared up.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
For some reason I like this blur effect in the game.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I really like this one the girls are cute the story is well written. Emily and the MC are especially funny. and Lauren feeding the MC a cake with love nectar frosting was epic. I also have the sneaking suspicion that Amber is Katie's twin sister and that the MC is Emily's actual father. I love the faster pacing so many games are such slow burns that I quickly lose interest but this is nice.
however, a few things I don't like the picture quality it's just eww. i play fullscreen on a 1440p screen and it looks bad.
the animations of those 2 frame loops are in my mind a disservice I would rather see proper fluid animations or more detailed stills but maybe that's just me. I also think the MC looked better before the haircut.
still looking forward to future updates.

• Hey there
Reactions: intrigan
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes