3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I really like this one the girls are cute the story is well written. Emily and the MC are especially funny. and Lauren feeding the MC a cake with love nectar frosting was epic. I also have the sneaking suspicion that Amber is Katie's twin sister and that the MC is Emily's actual father. I love the faster pacing so many games are such slow burns that I quickly lose interest but this is nice.
however, a few things I don't like the picture quality it's just eww. i play fullscreen on a 1440p screen and it looks bad.
the animations of those 2 frame loops are in my mind a disservice I would rather see proper fluid animations or more detailed stills but maybe that's just me. I also think the MC looked better before the haircut.
still looking forward to future updates.
It's a good post for review.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I really like this one the girls are cute the story is well written. Emily and the MC are especially funny. and Lauren feeding the MC a cake with love nectar frosting was epic. I also have the sneaking suspicion that Amber is Katie's twin sister and that the MC is Emily's actual father. I love the faster pacing so many games are such slow burns that I quickly lose interest but this is nice.
however, a few things I don't like the picture quality it's just eww. i play fullscreen on a 1440p screen and it looks bad.
the animations of those 2 frame loops are in my mind a disservice I would rather see proper fluid animations or more detailed stills but maybe that's just me. I also think the MC looked better before the haircut.
still looking forward to future updates.
He created this game on a potato PC, and he does it in his spare time (he works), that's why the quality isn't as good as he would like, but he has a new PC coming, so things should improve quite a bit moving forward :)

Last edited:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
And there is plenty of us that don't care you guys care... so...

:p
I mean he released the first version uncompressed, as seen in the v1 vs v2 image in the quote below. And it is a noticeable difference.

So why is the quality of renders so much worse with this version then the 1st? I dont mind a little grain, but this looks terrible, especially considering the 1st version was fine looking.

v1 is on the right, when i download v2 is on the left. Ive tried different dl sites including his own. Still terrible quality, am I missing an Hd download or something??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes this is the old model for her, but the quality difference is still that of the left one. Its not his computer as his same computer made both versions (im assuming), which leads me to believe its just the compression thats doing it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I mean he released the first version uncompressed, as seen in the v1 vs v2 image in the quote below. And it is a noticeable difference.

Yes this is the old model for her, but the quality difference is still that of the left one. Its not his computer as his same computer made both versions (im assuming), which leads me to believe its just the compression thats doing it.
What I mean by compressing is converting .jpg to .webp to make the file size smaller (I've not actually compressed the game by using RenC or YAC)
Some images may look off (mainly Day2) as I used denoiser on the images due to the images being very grainy.

The reason I had to use denoiser was due to this:

Before:
d2_94.jpg
After:
d2_94_nvidia.jpg

Pretty much all of the images on Day2 looked like the "Before" and the scenes with Amber were even worse.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
What I mean by compressing is converting .jpg to .webp to make the file size smaller (I've not actually compressed the game by using RenC or YAC)
Some images may look off (mainly Day2) as I used denoiser on the images due to the images being very grainy.

Before:
View attachment 1660247
After:
View attachment 1660248

Pretty much all of the images on Day2 looked like the "Before" and the scenes with Amber were even worse.

You're great, man! Don't worry about the desires of every pompous turkey with a loose tail. Usually they don't know the words of gratitude.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
......... read my signature ! ))
In no way, shape, or form did they disrespect your so called preference, they simply asked that theirs be respected, too. Talking about a pompous turkey… *snort*

Before:
View attachment 1660247
After:
View attachment 1660248

Regarding the switch to WEBP: did you perhaps meant to write PNG in this post of yours? Else I see no way for you to actually preserve the quality while at the same time shaving ninety percent off the size. Mozjpeg and cwebp are way closer in file sizes than most people are aware of – mostly because both operate on different but also because cweb's strengths lie with lower quality settings (and depending on scene composition: only).

Looking mighty fine. Will give it a twirl later. All the best!

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
In no way, shape, or form did they disrespect your so called preference, they simply asked that theirs be respected, too. Talking about a pompous turkey… *snort*
RICOH said : Pretty much all of the images on Day2 looked like the "Before" and the scenes with Amber were even worse.

RICOH said : It's likely due to the scene lighting. I must have hit a keyboard short cut and disabled scene lights (and for the life of me I cannot figure out what I did).
I cannot get lights to work now (even if I add new lights, new spots or illuminate objects).
So as a workaround I just used environment lighting (the sun) to light the scene.
I don't want to just press random keyboard shortcuts hoping to fix the issue as I may break things even more.

Isn't it obvious that the image quality, at least in this case, doesn't depend much on compression ?
Not everyone has a good internet connection.
In my opinion, this particular requirement is a show-off of some spoiled, arrogant people.
This "snort" additionally shows that I 'm right.
And I say this to a person who, in any case, I'm grateful for his activity, like a game compressor.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
RICOH said : Pretty much all of the images on Day2 looked like the "Before" and the scenes with Amber were even worse.

RICOH said : It's likely due to the scene lighting. I must have hit a keyboard short cut and disabled scene lights (and for the life of me I cannot figure out what I did).
I cannot get lights to work now (even if I add new lights, new spots or illuminate objects).
So as a workaround I just used environment lighting (the sun) to light the scene.
I don't want to just press random keyboard shortcuts hoping to fix the issue as I may break things even more.

Isn't it obvious that the image quality, at least in this case, doesn't depend much on compression ?
Not everyone has a good internet connection.
In my opinion, this particular requirement is a show-off of some spoiled, arrogant people.
This "snort" additionally shows that I 'm right.
And I say this to a person who, in any case, I'm grateful for his activity, like a game compressor.:rolleyes:
Granted, I've yet to play the game, the scene in question seems to be a day one render. So as long as RIC0H hasn't confirmed that as part of the v2 release they ran a denoiser over those, too, it really isn't obvious, no. What is known however, is that they switched image formats then.

And I'm calling you out for having double standards. Pointing to your signature supposedly asking for mutual respect while at the very same time disrespecting the preference of others. Spinning it like their request was done solely to spite people with slow internet connections or small data plans is simply ludicrous. The name-calling was also quite uncalled for. To my mind, you are the arrogant one in this.

Reactions: Fenix34

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Granted, I've yet to play the game, the scene in question seems to be a day one render. So as long as RIC0H hasn't confirmed that as part of the v2 release they ran a denoiser over those, too, it really isn't obvious, no. What is known however, is that they switched image formats then.

And I'm calling you out for having double standards. Pointing to your signature supposedly asking for mutual respect while at the very same time disrespecting the preference of others. Spinning it like their request was done solely to spite people with slow internet connections or small data plans is simply ludicrous. The name-calling was also quite uncalled for. To my mind, you are the arrogant one in this.
I hate to admit it, but you're partly right. I focus on the fact that many people simply cannot, for various reasons, download five gigs to play their favorite game. I believe the activity of game compressors very important and necessary. Some kind of super picture quality that the human eye cannot distinguish, as I thought before and will consider a quirk of spoiled players.
Except in this case, when the image quality was clearly damaged .

Last edited:

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
It's likely that they didn't "Play an adult game" on Day 1, as that option unlocks Pervy mode.
This seems like a conscious design decision but I'm not sure why it was made. I too started playing without having selected that option and found I was locked out of every subsequent choice. If the user selects 'pervy mode' then there is no need for later options as they should all just be the pervy ones. If the user doesn't select 'pervy mode' then they can never get back into it later. So regardless of which option you select you are locked in and the future choices don't matter, so why have them?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
This seems like a conscious design decision but I'm not sure why it was made. I too started playing without having selected that option and found I was locked out of every subsequent choice. If the user selects 'pervy mode' then there is no need for later options as they should all just be the pervy ones. If the user doesn't select 'pervy mode' then they can never get back into it later. So regardless of which option you select you are locked in and the future choices don't matter, so why have them?
It's that way in nearly every game, you make a choice and it unlocks more choices, you miss that choice and you get locked out of future choices.

There's also a progression element too, so you can't have a sex option for the daughter open up before you've corrupted her.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
It's that way in nearly every game, you make a choice and it unlocks more choices, you miss that choice and you get locked out of future choices.

There's also a progression element too, so you can't have a sex option for the daughter open up before you've corrupted her.
Exactly ! Achieving a goal in the game is a consequence of a series of consecutive choices. Wrong choices don't lead you anywhere, except to a dead end. There will be no trip if you put the cart in front of the horse.
Unless another character from the game takes advantage of your blunder, transferring you to the status of an observer.))
Multiple choice option just switches you to another object, but the initial route will be lost .

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I hate to admit it, but you're partly right. I focus on the fact that many people simply cannot, for various reasons, download five gigs to play their favorite game. I believe the activity of game compressors very important and necessary. Some kind of super picture quality that the human eye cannot distinguish, as I thought before and will consider a quirk of spoiled players.
Except in this case, when the image quality was clearly damaged .
the thing I don't understand is why you almost always have to re-download everything when an update comes out. why is nobody offering patch/update downloads that only contain the new additions? especially for a game like this that is quite linear, it should work fine. this way even people with slow internet or data caps wouldn't have to sacrifice quality. at least on the desktop not sure about mobile.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017

Before:
View attachment 1660247
After:
View attachment 1660248

oh i see, so when version 1 came out, you hadnt run denoiser on any of them yet. That makes sense. Do the jpegs you have look the same as the webps?

I do want to reiterate ricoh that I really love the game. I dont want anything ive said to be misconstrued as disrespectful or entitled by you. Looking forward to future updates!

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes