mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
So, uh, sorry, I already did :giggle: Turns out all I had to do was pass a few days and the other girls from the team would show up. Sorry for being an impatient ass, everyone!
If you want to speed up the process next time, you can activate the cheats and use the "all items" cheat, it will give you a Pass Time option that ensures you meet a newt Chosen on the next day

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Bug report--my Saves.sav is too big to attach, so I've put it in my Mega drive, which I hopefully did correctly.

Brief description: Pressing Inseminate+ in a certain situation causes no action to happen for an unknown reason, possibly related to Release. This can eventually lead to a soft lock.

Steps to replicate:

Link to save file:
Is this right? I've never had to do this before. Let me know.

Reactions: Moxiii

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I'm at the same spot as SuperSkippy. Sometimes during battle, and this happened multiple times with multiple actions already, i would click Inseminate, Broadcast, actions that would cause a break. It would then soft lock the game and everytime i press continue, it would keep repeating the same message again and again, thus soft-locking the game and forcing to reset.

Example: Morality Break > Start Vignette. I press Continue. // Morality Break > Start Vignette. I press Continue. // Morality Break > Start Vignette. I press Continue. It never ends and i close the game.

Can't proceed with the game : /

it sometimes happens after the battle is over as well, when it's supposed to start a vignette of a break, can be any of them really.

Crying inside right now, this is my favorite game and i can't play it anymore because of this annoying bug xD

Reactions: Moxiii
Jun 21, 2020
This game hurts my brain. The entirety of the plot seems to revolve around some kind of bizarre assumption, which is never explained at all, that somehow bad = demon, and sex = bad? Sure the "heroines" are reasonable for being traumatized by violent sexual assault and beatings of course, but the game goes much further than that. It really implies that women+sex = evil. Does. Not. Compute. It might even be a fun little game otherwise.

Does anyone understand this??

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
This game hurts my brain. The entirety of the plot seems to revolve around some kind of bizarre assumption, which is never explained at all, that somehow bad = demon, and sex = bad? Sure the "heroines" are reasonable for being traumatized by violent sexual assault and beatings of course, but the game goes much further than that. It really implies that women+sex = evil. Does. Not. Compute. It might even be a fun little game otherwise.

Does anyone understand this??

I fail to understand what so difficult to comprehend in "Demon lord corrupts superheroes through sex and violence" plot line.
Or did you find fault in them stress releasing through erotic acts? You do comprehend that those are not their natural inclinations but forced stress control mechanism to escape severe trauma? Not the fact of the sex itself is evil but that dissonance of actual pure personality and warped escapism.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
The game even offers a choice to replace actual violence with tickling. Honestly it's just fiction, if you don't like the violence thing, replace it tickling and just headcanon things the way you like. I myself consider the saviors organization as having their own agenda much like the demon lord's. If you go and follow some of the events, you can actually see that the humans the saviors are trying to protect are just as "evil" as any of the perverted demons they themselves are fighting against.

The way i'm seeing, the game is offering a nice way for you to picture your own headcanon. Make up your own story and just enjoy the game :) .

Edit: Which reminds me of a little suggestion. Perhaps after the nice things CSDev is planning on implementing, maybe add a potential for city building? Like, for each conquered city, you can invest your accumulated energy into specific buildings and infrastructure changes, so you can get a boost in maximum extermination value for further invasions, a boost in power for the forsaken, extra commander forms available only through investing in certain projects after a city has been taken, that kind of thing. Just an idea though xD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011 and Kalloi

Felkesste

Mar 4, 2018
I think the guy's complaint is more that the game seems to paint sex in a negative light, pushing this idea that the only reason anyone would do the lewds would be because they're evil or corrupt in some way. They're not so much being offended by the immorality of the game, so much as confused by the idea of a lewd game pushing lewds as somehow bad, I think?

But in a world where there's a demon lord using people and their twisted lust to breed armies of violent thralls that spend every fight spewing fluids, throwing insults, and trying to force themselves on their enemies- specifically because this behavior turns the invincible heroes into helpless chew-toys? One can only imagine that the in-universe moral and political discussions are incredibly biased against sex positivity, my guy. Government would want to paint it as bad to discourage people from falling in with that crowd and deny as many mindless thralls to the baddies as possible, citizens would be terrified for their own well-being and their family's well-being, so the majority would be discouraging perversion in every aspect of culture they could.

In this hypothetical alternate universe where someone can be a nigh-on invincible magical girl or super hero, and there's a literal demon lord making people into weapons through their dicks, our world's values are moot. We didn't build our society to handle problems like those. The heroes and heroines don't engage in sex unless they're cracking under the pressure not because the dev thinks sex is bad and only bad people want it, but because they've probably been trained to see sex as bad to keep their exploitable vices down to a minimum, given the kind of enemy they're up against. They're brainwashed to be against it, you're brainwashing them to be all for it, there's a rabbit-hole of ethical questions and concerns you could get into there, but like...

At the end of the day, the game might not be for you if you're looking for sex positivity, and that's about all that really matters. Does the game suit your tastes, yes or no, if yes, cool, if no, there's probably half a dozen others to try floating around at any one time.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I think the guy's complaint is.......
That's an interesting take on the game's lore. To me this game introduces some lore elements that i'm certain everyone here is familiar with. "Oh that demon lord, always with the "taking over the world with sex and lust" antics! He's at it again!" and then there's the magical girls / boys with super powers going against them. Nothing really new here. However, with this game, it is possible to twist it a bit. Here we play as the demon lord instead of the magical heroes and we can catch a glimpse at the organization behind them.

Reminds me of one scene from Legacy of Kain, when Raziel talks to Kain about the Sarafan being the good guys taking on the corruption of the Vampires, and Kain talks about them not being the saints he believes them to be, having their own agenda behind the scenes. No way the organization behind the chosen are the saints in this game, they have their own goals in mind. You can see how the humans treat the chosen in the vignettes sometimes, and it's not pretty.

I love how things can go either way in this story, so you can headcanon and twist some things the way you want. It certainly is flexible enough. While i was playing the game, the only part of it the i just couldn't go through due to it being way too...rough, let's say, was the Aversion system. Some people will enjoy it i'm sure, but to me it's just too much, so i never pursue any of it. The normal battles though is okay, it reminds me of some other battle sex games where the heroes tend to react very much the same. In these fictional worlds where battles take place as "sex battles" instead of violence (again, if you switch violence to tickling), it's pretty much the same, maybe that's why i'm having a different reaction to this aspect of the game haha :)

Edit: Yu-Gi-Oh! did the same now that i'm thinking about it.....remember GX? The military had those cards being guarded by vehicles and that exaggerated stuff? Can you imagine wars being done by card games? xD

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Balance: On the first day of campaign mode, players may freely swap to a different starting item.

Can someone explain this please? Does that mean you get more item options on the first day of the first loop? Or does that mean the first day of every loop?

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Side question, but how the hell do I access the blogspot now for a full list of all the update changelogs, given that it's asking for my phone number, social security, credit card, birth sign and three of the hairs off my left hand to verify my age?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Balance: On the first day of campaign mode, players may freely swap to a different starting item.

Can someone explain this please? Does that mean you get more item options on the first day of the first loop? Or does that mean the first day of every loop?
it means the first day of campaign mode :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Side question, but how the hell do I access the blogspot now for a full list of all the update changelogs, given that it's asking for my phone number, social security, credit card, birth sign and three of the hairs off my left hand to verify my age?
Subscribestar also offers a changelog if you want to take a look, iirc its free to look at the CSDev’s post and its the same as the blog spot verbatim

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
That's an interesting take on the game's lore. To me this game introduces some lore elements that i'm certain everyone here is familiar with. "Oh that demon lord, always with the "taking over the world with sex and lust" antics! He's at it again!" and then there's the magical girls / boys with super powers going against them. Nothing really new here. However, with this game, it is possible to twist it a bit. Here we play as the demon lord instead of the magical heroes and we can catch a glimpse at the organization behind them.

Reminds me of one scene from Legacy of Kain, when Raziel talks to Kain about the Sarafan being the good guys taking on the corruption of the Vampires, and Kain talks about them not being the saints he believes them to be, having their own agenda behind the scenes. No way the organization behind the chosen are the saints in this game, they have their own goals in mind. You can see how the humans treat the chosen in the vignettes sometimes, and it's not pretty.

I love how things can go either way in this story, so you can headcanon and twist some things the way you want. It certainly is flexible enough. While i was playing the game, the only part of it the i just couldn't go through due to it being way too...rough, let's say, was the Aversion system. Some people will enjoy it i'm sure, but to me it's just too much, so i never pursue any of it. The normal battles though is okay, it reminds me of some other battle sex games where the heroes tend to react very much the same. In these fictional worlds where battles take place as "sex battles" instead of violence (again, if you switch violence to tickling), it's pretty much the same, maybe that's why i'm having a different reaction to this aspect of the game haha :)

Edit: Yu-Gi-Oh! did the same now that i'm thinking about it.....remember GX? The military had those cards being guarded by vehicles and that exaggerated stuff? Can you imagine wars being done by card games? xD
Your perspective along with seeing a few others about the game was really interesting to hear, other than the odd take about the game’s content from Accountno person

I talked to CSDev about the lore they have in store for the game as a result of me working on a VN based on the game and out of general interest. I can say for certain there’s a lot of care put into the setting for corrupted saviors from the planned bosses to demon lords, to the psychic energy phenomenon itself. Really excited to see everything in full view once they’re in-game, there’s already a lot of Breadcrumbs CSDev has left behind through the items lore :D

Like you said, one of the great things about the game is the open ended nature of interpretations you can feel with the game and that extends to the actions you do gameplay-wise, even though you play a demon lord that corrupts the chosen and takes over cities, it’s up to you how you do so. If you want to be a sadistic demon lord that corrupts the chosen you come across into mind broken, sadistic killing machines then you can go for aversion, rampancy, or all out corruption, if you want to create a harem of super powered heroines then negotiation might be more your cup of tea. Even if you want to disregard all of that and play how you want without caring about the specifics you can do so.

I believe this combined with the excellent gameplay elements and developer interaction with the community that keeps the game so fresh for me.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Your perspective along with seeing a few others about the game was really interesting to hear......
This right here, is exactly my view on the game. Now, i firmly believe in letting the players themselves decide how to play the game, you can be sadistic, you can be sensual, you can be loving AND sensual, lustful, and so on, but it should ultimately be the player's choice to decide how they go and do things, allowing them freedom to shape their own experiences of the game they're playing.

Nowadays, it's rare to see this kind of writing, combining quality AND flexibility together, which is why i previously said that this is my favorite game to play. It fits all sides of the spectrum as well, not only offering content for those looking for straight content but gay content as well. I've played runs featuring straight and gay content and i'm very impressed with how flexible the system is.

You've touched a particular point of interest to me regarding the player's approach to scenarios in the game. I don't know CSDev's vision about this one, so i have no clue if they're going to be implementing this or not, but i would like to make a formal request here about one thing: a more seductive, persuasive approach to conquering the chosen. We have aversions, which are...well, let's not beat around the bush anymore, it's a cruel approach to the chosen, and i would like to see an alternative version that focuses more on actually seducting them and convincing them to join your cause, rather than hurting and traumatizing them. I understand perfectly if this suggestion goes against CSDev's vision of the game and it's all good if they choose not to implement it, just wanted to ask if such a thing would be too much to consider adding in :)

I'm happy to hear that Kalloi is also working on a game that is based on Corrupted Saviors's game world and i would love to play it once it's ready to shine, i personally am enjoying this game's lore so far :) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
speaking of game, trying to figure out why t3 breaks threaten planned Distortions

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Tried 1 more time and figured. Some T1 break need to beblow 10k and use the action to hit 10k.

Bug? I have trouble triggering the T1 break of Innocence. Neither Caress nor Humiliate turns green when DISG hit 10k.
In last battle, the same "chosen" hit 10k on bother DISG and SHAM when the Humiliate bottom turn green. Hit it, and then only Dignity T1 triggered while Innocence T1 condition was met but didn't trigger. I don't know if it's related. After that Innocence T1 can no longer triger any more.

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
♫Hello Bugsie, my old friend♫
♫I've come to talk with you again♫
♫Because a game run softly running♫
♫Left its seeds while i was grumbling♫
♫And the bug that was planted in my game♫
♫Still remains♫

Corrupted Saviors 39c
:)

Last edited:

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
I don't know how to join the save but when I use the broadcast to break a vulnerability, I'm getting lock in a loop. I join an image

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes