taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
Someone know what this item do? It refer to opening levels or Chosen's relationship between each others?

"Basis's Pantsu
Chosen relationship level no longer provides any protection against Defiler+ and Orgy actions."

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Someone know what this item do? It refer to opening levels or Chosen's relationship between each others?

"Basis's Pantsu
Chosen relationship level no longer provides any protection against Defiler+ and Orgy actions."
Strange. I thought relationship in orgy and defiler+ only multiplied. With rivals it's 2X, and with love between them it should be 1x... Is there a hindrance if they like each other?

Anyway, the item seems to be worthless in my eyes. Don't take it if possible

Reactions: taggerforce

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019

"Basis's Pantsu
Strange. I thought relationship in orgy and defiler+ only multiplied. With rivals it's 2X, and with love between them it should be 1x... Is there a hindrance if they like each other?

Anyway, the item seems to be worthless in my eyes. Don't take it if possible
Yes, my recollection was that you got a 1.4x damage multiplier in Defiler+ and Orgy actions if they were friends and 1.8x if they were enemies. The guide says damage only increases if they hate each other so maybe it's .8x for friends? :unsure:

Reactions: taggerforce

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Hopefully I’m not too late to answer your question but I will confirm what you’ve read on distortions, same distortions between chosen is positive relationship and different distortion is negative

EDIT: Oh also the timing of the distortion is important as well same distortions between chosen will be positive unless you delay their distortions then you need to distort the minor vulnerability chosen first, so for example if you distorted Paladin and pariah with negotiation same day then it would positive, but if you distorted paladin with negotiation first and then pariah it would be negative. So you can use that knowledge to your advantage as well.

You can tell if a scene will happen between the two chosen if one of the distorted vulnerabilities is a core one ie. Negotiation = Morality and Dignity distortion so negotiating with a core morality chosen will always cause a relationship event after the intial truce.

as for why it usually makes them unbreakable friendships/bitter enemies, basically game believes there can’t be any further relationship events between the two chosen so the relationship is finalized. This also why if you distort a chosen and one of the core affected vulnerabilities is undistorted the relationship won’t immediately be set to bitter enemies/unbreakable friendships. Because there’s still a chance for positive relationship events.
That’s why Smile and Pariah are just rivals compared to Pariah and Paladin. They can still bond over broken dignity. If the majority of the previous relationship events dealing with their dignity were positive, you should be be able to reverse the relationship back to positive if you want to
Yah makes sense to me. Seems like what I said before though about relationship not being finalized.

Reactions: Kalloi

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Yes, my recollection was that you got a 1.4x damage multiplier in Defiler+ and Orgy actions if they were friends and 1.8x if they were enemies. The guide says damage only increases if they hate each other so maybe it's .8x for friends? :unsure:
Even then its such a niche item since if you're even hit orgy that 0.2 isnt going really matter that much compared to taking time to activating it unless they're all friends.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yah makes sense to me. Seems like what I said before though about relationship not being finalized.
Yep! You did answer the question, all I did was substantiate what you said and doctor shark found upthread so no one has to go out and test it out. These days you and lot of other helpful users on the forum answer a lot of the questions I needed to back then so I don’t really feel a need to chime in unless it’s something that’s not as heavily noted/referenced like distortion relationships in this case

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Hopefully I’m not too late to answer your question but I will confirm what you’ve read on distortions, same distortions between chosen is positive relationship and different distortion is negative

EDIT: Oh also the timing of the distortion is important as well same distortions between chosen will be positive unless you delay their distortions then you need to distort the minor vulnerability chosen first, so for example if you distorted Paladin and pariah with negotiation same day then it would positive, but if you distorted paladin with negotiation first and then pariah it would be negative. So you can use that knowledge to your advantage as well.

You can tell if a scene will happen between the two chosen if one of the distorted vulnerabilities is a core one ie. Negotiation = Morality and Dignity distortion so negotiating with a core morality chosen will always cause a relationship event after the intial truce.

as for why it usually makes them unbreakable friendships/bitter enemies, basically game believes there can’t be any further relationship events between the two chosen so the relationship is finalized. This also why if you distort a chosen and one of the core affected vulnerabilities is undistorted the relationship won’t immediately be set to bitter enemies/unbreakable friendships. Because there’s still a chance for positive relationship events.
That’s why Smile and Pariah are just rivals compared to Pariah and Paladin. They can still bond over broken dignity. If the majority of the previous relationship events dealing with their dignity were positive, you should be be able to reverse the relationship back to positive if you want to
I see. I always thought distortions meant unbreakable friendship or bitter enemy but seems like that was a misconception.

Guess I was the the one confused there. I usually do triple distortions on the same day which means most of the time I end up with 3 unbreakable friendships regardless of core vulnerabilities. Since you said "Distortion don't affect relationship", I wanted to point out that distortions do have a special relationshipship event related to them which is seperate from the core-break one.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
I see. I always thought distortions meant unbreakable friendship or bitter enemy but seems like that was a misconception.

Guess I was the the one confused there. I usually do triple distortions on the same day which means most of the time I end up with 3 unbreakable friendships regardless of core vulnerabilities. Since you said "Distortion don't affect relationship", I wanted to point out that distortions do have a special relationshipship event related to them which is seperate from the core-break one.
Oh yah that is true on the relationship event. I agree on that one. I'm kinda curious do you guys like to micromanage friendships or not. I usually try for forsaken bonus.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Oh yah that is true on the relationship event. I agree on that one. I'm kinda curious do you guys like to micromanage friendships or not. I usually try for forsaken bonus.
It depends on the forsaken and distortion, for temptation forsaken I typically try to have them bond with their teammates and bait out some of their family to get good leverage for their training along with loyal hypnotist. Besides the gameplay side it depends on the story I want to craft for the team if that makes any sense

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Like i said i usually just make them unbreakable friends by doing the same distortions(No Rampages). Unless when there are multiple pre broken vulnerabilities on different chosens.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Heya everybody! Hope everyone is doing well, just wanted to give a short report on my portrait pack. I've had some setbacks with my computer and I've been away from home/on vacation for about this whole month. But the 1.3 update should be ready soon, I just need to finish up the last 2 chosen designs, 1 distortion variant and additionally I decided to work on add Splendor's portrait for this update since it makes the most sense to get something ready for her despite me not tackling undead chosen as a whole just yet. This wasn't planned to take as long as it currently has but can't be helped I suppose. I don't have an ETA when I'll have things done so for now I'll give you a guys who use my portrait pack a preview build add-on similar to what I did during the 1.2 update. It contains 3 of the chosen designs fully completed with outfit changes for their maid and plugsuits looks. To make sure things go smoothly You should delete anyyhing in your current portrait folder for the chosen named "Spice" , "Decree", and "Prophet"
I'll attach some previews of what they look like down below. To download just open the link download 1.3 update folder!
When I get home from my trip I'll show some previews for some other stuff I've been working on including some current chosen that I believe need a make-over.

Until then enjoy the preview build! :D

Here are some of the new chosen appearing the 1.3 update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also commisioned Artnagi for some art dealing with Victory since she's one of the main focuses for this update, I have one for her chosen, forsaken, as well as her civillian forsaken look. I might do some more for Splendor and one of the chosen introduced this update but we'll see how the timeframe works out, in the meantime you can take a look at Victory's civillian forsaken art, nothing like a cute dog-girl maid right? ;)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Can anyone sell me on negotiation? It seems to me to require a whole lot of days to make any progress and then in the final battle it really isn't that good. The other distortions generally require you to do something that you'd do to make progress against the team as a whole anyway, while negotiation requires you to do something instead of progressing against the rest of the team

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Can anyone sell me on negotiation? It seems to me to require a whole lot of days to make any progress and then in the final battle it really isn't that good. The other distortions generally require you to do something that you'd do to make progress against the team as a whole anyway, while negotiation requires you to do something instead of progressing against the rest of the team
It's not only that a 100% in appeal is insta-win if the three are on negotiation enough days.
Sometimes you have to think ahead. On low hostility their stamina regeneration is amazing, and they can be trained in tons of ways due to high obedience.
Not everything is for the final battle. It's the submission of your forsaken afterwards that matter.
On days you negotiate, you can just train your forsakens.

And.. ngl the scenes of negotiation and how they progress to her room are hot as f

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
It's not only that a 100% in appeal is insta-win if the three are on negotiation enough days.
Sometimes you have to think ahead. On low hostility their stamina regeneration is amazing, and they can be trained in tons of ways due to high obedience.
Not everything is for the final battle. It's the submission of your forsaken afterwards that matter.
On days you negotiate, you can just train your forsakens.

And.. ngl the scenes of negotiation and how they progress to her room are hot as f
Another neat benefit is that you make progress against at least 1 chosen if you decide/need to stockpile some EE. If all chosen hate each other, a guaranteed two/Four/Six shot is kinda nice too, and halving that only takes 4 days off. Keep in mind that in campaign, the benefit of the negotiation achievement is also quite powerful because it doubles/Triples/Quadruples the effect of each negotiation. Thus, the halving time goes from 4 days to 3/3/2.

Besides, sparing 4 (Or less) days is entirely doable and maybe desirable if you have a high cost forsaken with a good effect you want/need to apply punisher effects. (Like, say, a +800% Trauma damage increase on parasitism on the victim from a 200EE Forsaken.) Additionally, negotiation forsaken have as another benefit that they have low disgrace, generally, meaning you get these high punisher values as a side effect when you take them.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
1690771674883.png
THHHHHANK YOU! :D
(...i do feel a bit sheepish that i couldn't be more helpful and phrase how i got this bug with more clarity in hindsight, but i appreciate that Nobody032 helped on my behalf, so it all worked out fine.)

Last edited:

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah, got an odd bug, but unfortunately I didn't keep my save;

I had a Negotiation Chosen with core Confidence, Minor Innocence, and the other two being significant.
I tried to get the tier 4 Confidence break with a Demon commander on loop 2 with Drain, Dominance, Pleasure. (I think thats the names. Confidence Punisher, confidence/Expo damage, Pleasure damage).
I got the break, however it reset my Negotiation progress. A pure Drain Commander worked without issue.

I can get you a save at the start of the loop, but...

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Release 44 update is out and can be downloaded from the and associated pages. Usually right after a release there are a few bugfixes and I wouldn't expect this version to be very different, so it might be good to wait a couple of days before updating the OP.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Release 44 update is out and can be downloaded from the and associated pages. Usually right after a release there are a few bugfixes and I wouldn't expect this version to be very different, so it might be good to wait a couple of days before updating the OP.
I'm not sure that's a call the maintainers can really afford to make on a case by case basis; if it gets reported I think they likely just do it then. Otherwise they'd have to keep reminders of what to come back to and when, and that could add up to a lot of work across a lot of threads.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Very excited with the newest update, thank you CSDev! I went and played a full loop and noticed 2 things, i will try to explain as clearly as i can, maybe these are bugs, maybe not, hopefully it'll help clarify what is happening in my game.

First thing i've noticed is, when i went and played a loop, as i began to break vulnerabilities, the chosen did not update their relationships from acquaintances to friendship or rivalry. In fact, it only happened once and it was a t4 break on hypnosis. My previous playthroughs on previous versions were far more active with chosen relationships, so this was...weird, to say the least. One of the chosen was a custom character, the other two were normal chosen that the game generated, if this helps.

Second thing, upon reaching the first forsaken stage after clearing the first town, one chose was killed in action, the other ran away and went mad and one (custom, male) became forsaken. So, i was able to customize my body and add in a new body part that i previously could not add, which was the "anal womb" body part, but the male chosen did not go through the final morality break to develop said body part. I went on a meeting with them with save scumming, but noticed that the forsaken pregnancy was not triggering. I wanted to ask if this might be a bug or if it's a requirement to add the body part via the new body changing ritual / T4 morality break.

Awesome work as always CSDev!

Edit 1) Oh right, i forgot to mention a little interface glitch that probably passed through testing without being noticed. It's related to modifying a male demon lord body. To replicate it, first create a new body, now only click on the "Penis" body part 3 times until you reach "Penis Type: Cat". Now click one more time to go back to the default body part type. The interface will not update and will still say "Penis Type: Cat", but if you go ahead and save the body, it'll show you that the changes were actually made off-screen, it's just the interface that did not get updated.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes