Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Like I said she had prebroken innocence(Which means minor innocence). I also have Silver collar which would atleast give 30 damage anyways.

It is not related to silver collar since I tried using Zenith in different item loop and still she did 0 Damage with tempt. It seems like the problem is with Zenith herself, I was able to use tempt defiler of another forsaken just fine. I thought maybe it was intentional to prevent using tempt defiler of same forsaken on multiple loops but then the option to tempt wouldn't be there anyways. Must be a bug. Well atleast I still have other tempted forsaken to use so it isn't a big deal. I will just use Promise as Inju+Expo + Tempt defiler for that 3 circumstances damage.

I am in the next loop now facing Superior+Animalistic , Zenith still doesn't do any damage with defiler, the other forsaken I used still does though. Here is the save file of the Undead Promise loop :
Yep your issue is something I went through previously a couple of releases back, Zenith's defiler isn't doing anything because her Pleasure damage (the expertise damage) is currently 1 (doing 0.000) damage so when Zenith switches with the Tempt defiler she's doing 0 damage because it's being multiplier is 0 basically, I confirmed this by using pheremone curse as a training action on her and deploying her the next day and sure enough she was doing damage to promise you can do so on your save to confirm! :D

But yeah, I honestly do something very similar with Temptation forsaken, giving them a fighting style without Pleasure and using the tempt defiler after a certain amount of damage. I learned to alternate between Wild and Seductive training plans to maintain a decent multiplier on her pleasure damage while also keeping her fighting style as wild.

The other parts may seem unnecessary to your question but I hoped I cleared up your issue with Zenith! Your save definitely helped out alot! :D

Reactions: Nobody032

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Yep your issue is something I went through previously a couple of releases back, Zenith's defiler isn't doing anything because her Pleasure damage (the expertise damage) is currently 1 (doing 0.000) damage so when Zenith switches with the Tempt defiler she's doing 0 damage because it's being multiplier is 0 basically, I confirmed this by using pheremone curse as a training action on her and deploying her the next day and sure enough she was doing damage to promise you can do so on your save to confirm! :D

But yeah, I honestly do something very similar with Temptation forsaken, giving them a fighting style without Pleasure and using the tempt defiler after a certain amount of damage. I learned to alternate between Wild and Seductive training plans to maintain a decent multiplier on her pleasure damage while also keeping her fighting style as wild.

The other parts may seem unnecessary to your question but I hoped I cleared up your issue with Zenith! Your save definitely helped out alot! :D
Oh I see. I didn't exactly may much attention to expertise before.Thanks for the info, will make sure to train the forsaken more properly from now on.

On a side note, shouldn't silver collar still give 30 damage ? It seems like with 1 expertise it doesn't even register as doing anything if you do damage in that circumstance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Did you get the Eula and all of the Artoria portraits from somewhere or did you do them yourself? Would you mind sharing them?
I did them myself. I can probably upload some later sure, just might need to adjust some of the patreon photo to be polite to those people that uploaded them, so give me some time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: petardo8

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
Hi, I just started playing, game looks great but I struggle to make any kind of progress. Is there any guide how to start? I just do very little damage with my attacks.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I just started playing, game looks great but I struggle to make any kind of progress. Is there any guide how to start? I just do very little damage with my attacks.
I would recommend the tutorial and the txt guide in the folder it gives some good tips. If you need anymore after that just ask again we're glad to help.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Did you get the Eula and all of the Artoria portraits from somewhere or did you do them yourself? Would you mind sharing them?
Here you go this is like a 1/4 of what I have. Mostly some of the fgo and genshin one. Do note, its lewd af. The folder is a little large since some of the photo never were actually replaced to 520 x 520 since the game resizes not terrible and I really didnt want to do 18*(82) 1476 different resizes after I did couple hundred lol. I did have to delete some of the Artoria variants purely from patreon just stuff, there should be 18 photo per character, so if its missing one just pixiv and throw a png you like in to replace the one i took off. 9 for forsake and non forsaken. I also added the ros(campaign roster) i use for my campaign. Obviously some of them wont work since you dont hve some the roster, just delete them as you go. (y) I wikied most of it so dont expect anything great

Reactions: haiden24

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
I would recommend the tutorial and the txt guide in the folder it gives some good tips. If you need anymore after that just ask again we're glad to help.

But there isn't tutorial anymore (?) and I read the guide but it doesn't say much except "attack vulnerabilities" and I do that but don't do enough damage to progress corruption.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
But there isn't tutorial anymore (?) and I read the guide but it doesn't say much except "attack vulnerabilities" and I do that but don't do enough damage to progress corruption.
You won't do much damage until you get a 4-turn Commander that can capture twice. Until then, as long as all the girls are giving you 1EE per day, you're on track. So, the relevant upgrades are:

Focus (gives a Commander)--don't use one right away though as you're just wasting EE
Weakness Sense--you need the extra damage from this
Perception--gives an additional turn length on capture
Cunning--gives an additional turn length on capture
Persistence--gives an additional capture

You will basically be getting all of the 1EE and 2EE cost upgrades to get these.

After getting these upgrades, you need to gather together 5 EE.

At that point, you need to understand multipliers to get anywhere. I've got a basic "what to do" in this post.

Reactions: DoktorGuro

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I updated to most recent version and it worked. Great game btw.
Thank you!
CSdev
Bug report on 43f, save attached, capturing a chosen that has intimate multiplier with a forsaken seems to break combat from continuing.
Steps for reproduction -
1. Load most recent save (6allall13)
2. start day with Freedom
3. capture Freedom, do nothing, tempt, do nothing, do nothing, do nothing, do nothing, capture Claw, Surround Freedom
Alternate steps for reproduction -
1. Load most recent save (6allall13)
2. start day with Claw
3. capture Claw, do nothing. (however, if I use Tempt, combat does progress)
I've run into this weird bug where whenever I have this one specific Forsaken capture an auto-generated childhood friend the game will get stuck repeating the same turn infinitely. Damage will still be calculated and added, though. I think it's something to do with dialogue mistyped or something, since the only after action dialogue shown is a single quotation mark from the Chosen. I've had the exact same thing happen with the exact same Forsaken in a previous loop, as well, if that helps narrow it down. I've paired down the data in my save as much as I could while keeping the bug circumstances in tact (my main save is backed up), just in case it makes things easier.
Thanks for the bug reports. There is indeed a piece of dialogue for childhood friends which bugs out in the current version. It'll be fixed in the next.
it seems like the game softlocks if you get all three ramp. distortions to rampage while both bars get filled... damn. :(

P.S : I'm baaaaack! :D
Welcome back! I wasn't able to reproduce your bug, though, so it must be related to something specific that happened in your playthrough. If you upload a save, I can take a look.
If you are looking for improving the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback. Apparently the default settings don't work so well on larger screen resolutions. I'll see about improving this.
Honestly with how distortion works I kinda wish that instead of it just lowering the requirements to do the distortion, continuously hitting the goals for distortion would actually be harder the more times you do it for a character like hitting an orgy at x turns would be x+2 turns to hit the next goal, but in doing so it would make her as a Forsaken stronger. I dont see the benefit of trying to hit the distortion after I hit it once as its just less effective them an orgy spam.
As an example, tempt would start with a lower(or current base) # pleasure value to "start" the distortion, but you would need to continuously hit the tempt value to progress the distortion. Once you pass the actual threshold for the distortion to occur, the Chosen would get buffs for when they become a Forsaken. Since currently there is really no reason to tempt them so they get instant tempted at 10k pleasure or something like that, even with the final fight.
This is an interesting idea. My only concern is that it'd make it "grindier" to create powerful Forsaken. The game already isn't entirely grind-free, but I'm wary about making it any grindier.
Are there plans for any more Distortions in the future? so far we have one for every avoided t1 break

Note I changed the order two of the distortions are refereed to in game. In this list the avoided t1 break is listed first.

notable absences are any combination of Morality/Innocence or Confidence/Dignity. These two would round off the missing combinations for breaks

there are a total of 12 possible break combinations

A total of six Distortions are planned. I don't plan on having separate ones for permutations of the same two Vulnerabilities.
Is there a limit or condition for activating tempt defiler? I used tempt defiler just fine on 2 chosen on Aversion path in my last loop but in my next Superior+Undead loop, if I use tempt defiler it counts as if the forsaken is dealing no damage(No purple text). Is this a bug or intentional?

Shadow is on Aversion path with Morality and Confidence broken(Both pre broken btw)
View attachment 2777936

Here Promise is undead on temptation path with only pre broken Innocence and no other breaks but it registered as Zenith dealing no damage when I used tempt defiler:
View attachment 2777940

Oh I see. I didn't exactly may much attention to expertise before.Thanks for the info, will make sure to train the forsaken more properly from now on.

On a side note, shouldn't silver collar still give 30 damage ? It seems like with 1 expertise it doesn't even register as doing anything if you do damage in that circumstance.
Thank you both for tracking down this bug for me. The bug came from the fact that the Forsaken's personal damage total is rounded down before being passed into the universal damage-to-Chosen function, and the Silver Collar's damage check happens inside the damage-to-Chosen function. I'm going to fix this by making it so that very low expertise totals aren't quite as punishing to the damage dealt by the Forsaken. Ever since the automatic training system was added, it's too easy to accidentally go down to 1 expertise.

On an unrelated note, the next version will allow players to use animated gifs for character portraits if they so desire. I doubt that the entire portrait set will ever be fully animated, but it might be feasible to at least do the bosses.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi

ManlyMann

Jun 7, 2020
I have a question about the content options. I think I screwed up and started a campaign with the wrong settings, (Female chosen don't shift after using Fantasize, and Forsaken impregnation never happens.) I've tried going into the settings and changing it, but it doesn't seem to apply to my save, and instead actually resets to the original settings if I restart the game. Does this mean that I have to just abandon this save and start over?

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I have a question about the content options. I think I screwed up and started a campaign with the wrong settings, (Female chosen don't shift after using Fantasize, and Forsaken impregnation never happens.) I've tried going into the settings and changing it, but it doesn't seem to apply to my save, and instead actually resets to the original settings if I restart the game. Does this mean that I have to just abandon this save and start over?
Each individual Chosen has a shift setting which can be toggled independently. The global setting that you toggle in the options menu just determines what the default setting is for new Chosen who show up, so changing that global setting doesn't change the setting for Chosen who are already in the game. You should be able to go to her individual profile and change her shift setting to whatever you desire.

I just confirmed on my end that Forsaken impregnation settings on existing saves are properly changing to whatever was most recently set in the options menu. If they aren't doing that for you, then it must be some bug I'm not aware of.

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
I'm still not sure what other things +rampancy strength % do, it increase the reputation strength after become a Forsaken? if so , it increase deployement cost either?
Or it just increase self damage dealt?

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sure what other things +rampancy strength % do, it increase the reputation strength after become a Forsaken? if so , it increase deployement cost either?
Or it just increase self damage dealt?
This increases the damage that the Chosen deals to itself during Rampage. I'm fairly sure it doesn't do anything else--it's much like the other Distortions in that activating them repeatedly makes the final battle easier.

Reactions: taggerforce

ManlyMann

Jun 7, 2020
Each individual Chosen has a shift setting which can be toggled independently. The global setting that you toggle in the options menu just determines what the default setting is for new Chosen who show up, so changing that global setting doesn't change the setting for Chosen who are already in the game. You should be able to go to her individual profile and change her shift setting to whatever you desire.

I just confirmed on my end that Forsaken impregnation settings on existing saves are properly changing to whatever was most recently set in the options menu. If they aren't doing that for you, then it must be some bug I'm not aware of.
Thank you so much, I wasn't aware that they had individual settings you could change. Just changed those and it definitely worked. The settings are also saving now too. The issue with that was that I would change the settings, load the game and play a day to trigger fantasize and see if they shifted, and then close it without saving. I didn't realize you needed to save a game in order to save the settings.

Edger

May 30, 2017
So how does one make Splendor useful once you recruited her? or are there no Forsaken content for her yet?

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
You won't do much damage until you get a 4-turn Commander that can capture twice. Until then, as long as all the girls are giving you 1EE per day, you're on track. So, the relevant upgrades are:

Focus (gives a Commander)--don't use one right away though as you're just wasting EE
Weakness Sense--you need the extra damage from this
Perception--gives an additional turn length on capture
Cunning--gives an additional turn length on capture
Persistence--gives an additional capture

You will basically be getting all of the 1EE and 2EE cost upgrades to get these.

After getting these upgrades, you need to gather together 5 EE.

At that point, you need to understand multipliers to get anywhere. I've got a basic "what to do" in this post.
So until I get commander like that it doesn't matter what I do during fights?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It'd be cool to have a random two Chosen event that involves one being raped by the other. Chosen A invites Chosen B to hang out, probably because they've had a really rough few days. However, Chosen A ends up drugging Chosen B with some really hard shit, and Chosen B is basically a zombie, wobbling around and making weird noises when she tries to talk. Chosen A then decides to rape her. This could come in two flavors, even if they're friends.

Crazytown: Chosen A has had enough of everything, and thinks it's more fun abusing Chosen B, than being a victim. Essentially, she inflicts the same suffering onto Chosen B to deflect her own angst. She lords over Chosen B to feel powerful, since she's been a chew toy for everyone else.

Yandere: Chosen A was already friends with Chosen B, but went down this route anyway. Her own trauma causes her to realize that the both of them have suffered greatly, and that they need each other to keep pushing. Except, Chosen A rapes Chosen B as a form of coping, and sees this as the only way they can love each other anymore. Chosen A might mention how she'd rather be the one to rape Chosen B, than let the demons do it.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
So until I get commander like that it doesn't matter what I do during fights?
That is technically untrue. You can still get a lot done, focusing on getting chosen to actually have trauma to get others chosen to come in is still important. Hitting them for more damage to get more truama/angst = more EE. The more the better. I'd highly recommend you not do campaign play a singleplayer and try following the tips they do while following the guide. The important thing is understanding the pathing for upgrades and also using commanders.

I'll write a small guide up on what to do. Give me a moment

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
There are definitely guides or advices in these 180+ pages, but I'm too lazy to search for them so I'm just write another one up for yah. Note this will cover stuff that has already been covered in Guide.txt, but I guess in a more digestible manner. But please when I write ( Step # Guide.txt) look at that textfile as well because it gives a much more in-depth explanation and some more advice. I rather note it than regurgitate what has been read before) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So Lets begin by starting a campaign because it has an item start(will discuss this later). Also please note this will not really talk about third and fourth vulnerability as the guide.txt on Step 9/10 are rather straight forward on how to do them, once you understand how to do vulnerability 1/2, it should make sense when you read it.

Finishing Your First Day:
After you finish your first day you might get something like this
-0 ANGST, -5 DISG, -5 PAIN (some numbers based on the attacks you did (i just pressed 1 button to skip the day so thats why its so low)

Prophet would rather be facing some weaker opponents who can't fight back as much, but she feels she's still strong enough to win against the Demons. (81% of trauma required for more sinful action.)

Total unresolved trauma: 0FEAR +49DISG +139PAIN +0SHAM = 188 added ANGST
Total ANGST: 188

As you can see here I didnt get any EE today because I did not hit the trauma required to hit the sinful action.

OR

-0 ANGST, -5 FEAR, -5 DISG, -105 PAIN, -5 SHAM
Total unresolved trauma: 105FEAR +21DISG +77PAIN +60SHAM = 263 added ANGST
Total ANGST: 263

+1 Evil Energy

Usually try to aim to get +1 EE for a Chosen when you first meet them. You get +0 EE if you just ignore them, so hit them a bit and rough them up. Now that we've gotten our first day, lets go for psychic reading so we can see what the Chosen vulnerabilities are.

What the hell are Chosen's vulnerabilities?

As you continue through you might need see that require % trauma, but it does still exist in some way to get more EE. Don't worry about this honestly, you gain EE as you play and try break vulnerabilities to truly break the Chosen to become Forsaken. There are also additional different requirements as well to generate more EE per Chosen. Sometimes you need to break vulnerability. Each Chosen has 4 vulnerabilities morality, innocence, confidence, and dignity. For now we will go into the vulnerabilities of a Chosen and what they are.
Once you unlock psychic reading you can see more into the Chosen. More importantly their core, minor, and significant vulnerabilities. Below is a photo of what a Chosen has for their vulnerabilities.

1689994000200.png
As you can see (c) = core, (m) =minor, (s) = significant. Core vulnerabilities are what define a character, their guiding principle, so if you see someone with high confidence their dialogue will reflect this confidence. Part of the game is choosing what vulnerabilities you break and seeing how the Chosen reacts to their vulnerabilities being broken one at a time. Turning a Chosen into a rampaging Forsaken(corrupted Chosen) or turning her into a meek shy girl is all up to you to decide with how you break her in. That's the fun of it. Shy Tomgirls Wooo (•̀ᴗ•́)و
But that's all fluff, what does core actually mean? It means that when you deal trauma(step 1 guide.txt) to her with Threaten, Slime, Attack, Taunt to their respective vulnerability they do more damage than they would to minor or significant. So in this case Threaten would do more to Prophet because morality is her core and Innocence is something she considers minor. However, when it comes to doing Circumstances damage(Step 4 guide.txt) its harder to do damage to their respective Circumstances so in this case Hate since morality is the core meaning we do way less damage than if we hurt pleasure (innocence Circumstances). If we had to rank most damage it goes Core, Significant, Minor for trauma and the inverse for Circumstance Damage.
What does this mean practically? It means that if we wanted to get Prophet surrounding we would want to attack her Core so we can surround. BUT in this case it wouldn't work because we would need to hit INN or CON to actually get the surround.(Step 2 guide.txt) So ideally we would hit Confidence and Disgust on day 2 because there is only Prophet currently and the other two Chosen have not shown up yet. Confidence to actually surround and Disgust to boost the surround if we want. Later on maybe we would hit morality when more Chosen show up. Step 2 of guide has more tips/advice.
The next thing to talk about is in guide.txt step 1, but I'm repeat it here because its important.

"The in-battle effects of damage are measured in levels. At the start of battle, all damage levels are 0. At 100 points of a damage type, the level hits level 1. Level 2 requires 1000 points, level 3 requires 10000, level 4 requires 100000, and so on."
The important thing to note is that once a surround ends you need to get to a higher level in vulnerabilities to get another surround.
The important thing to understand is that trauma allows you to surround, which allows you to do circumstance damage, which is important. That's what allows you to break vulnerabilities. Circumstance attacks: Grind, Caress, Pummel, and Humilitate also provide bonuses as well that allow you to do more trauma so its essential that you try to get levels in them. (Step 4 guide.txt) does talk about this. Please look at this as I will assume you did when I discuss my battle advice later in the guide.

TLDR:
Core Vulnerability = more trauma damage | less Circumstance damage
Significant vulnerability = middle ground of both damage
Minor Vulnerability = less trauma damage | more Circumstance damage
Circumstance attacks are key to hit billions of damage

Goals to go for in order to get more EE generator and EE bonus:
1. Try to deal 1k circumstance damage to a Chosen to whatever vulnerability is their core. This gives +2.
2. Break First Vulnerabilities: (This occurs when they think their circumstance is going hit 10k) You can tell if you get a green option when surrounding. This gives a good amount of EE and also permanent EE+ bonus.
3. Break Second Vulnerability: have a Chosen take 10k Hate, PLEA, INJU, or EXPO and then when surrounded you press their respective defiler action in orange.
4. Third Vulnerability and Fourth Vulnerability (Ignore these for now, get through the second and first vulnerability) When you get past Step 1,2,3 look at (Step 9/10 guide.txt)

Upgrade Tree Advice:
This part is pretty important and its something that is learned after playing couple times. This is also going to be very basic and broad, so there will be better and more optimal strategies, but lets just discuss a good teching path as EE generation is very varying based on how you play so no day by day playbook.
Try to get all the 1 EE upgrade tree Focus, bonus to Extermination and Evacuation, etc. Try to get Enhance Polymorph for more trauma damage and weakness sense for the 50% bonus to circumstance also. Then try to upgrade your turns on the commander and ignore the suppressor upgrades, hunger, anger, lust, and mania for now. At this point we're going to try to hit Second Vulnerability around here with our Commander if we use the Inevitability item (advice will be given how to actually do this later). Chill for a while to get some EE and use some commander as needed to get your Vulnerability breaks. We're looking to upgrade rush into an upgrade called Networked Consciousness. Basically it lets us immediately do a Circumstance attack on the surround turn and this turn tempo is essential to actually hitting higher vulnerabilities. Networked Consciousness is the most essential upgrade in the game. After you get this you can really tech into whatever after, you should be hitting higher vulnerabilities soon enough.

TLDR: Get the early EE upgrades besides the supressor upgrades hunger, anger, lust, and mania. Then start spamming 4 EE commanders till you can get second vulnerability and then use the EE to get Networked Consciousness and then snowball from there.

Actual Early game and Combat Advice:
  • After day 1: Click Info, Items, Swap Items, Pick Inevitability
    This item is not essential, but its really really overpowered. It might honestly become a crutch because of how much it progress you early on, but its really useful to understand the game to get past the early game.
    "While Activated, gain -1 Evil Energy per day, but deal 10x damage with Threaten, Slime, Attack, and Taunt. Does not function during final battle."
    You should use this on and off till you get enough EE to ignore the -1 daily, try to not use it that much early on so you can actually get upgrades.
  • Make sure to vary the trauma because it lowers the respective Circumstance damage by 1/2 or even higher based on level for the trauma that is way higher than all the other trauma. Then another 1/2 if its the most focused Chosen as well. So try to vary your trauma attacks and circumstance damage.
  • When you make a commander you can let them have a specialty with suppressor upgrades and so forth, but if it has NO upgrades besides surround duration and how many times you can use them you can use them as if they are surrounded normally. This is usually always better as suppressor just hits 1 thing causing the above issue to become a problem and also its less efficient, but allows you to focus on other Chosen.
  • Never be afraid to retry. No seriously this game was made to be replayed multiple times on days if you want to try to get some optimal results.
  • 4 Cost Commanders no specialty are fine to use, you can use them to surround someone and just drop some circumstance on them really quickly to allow for trauma to be accumulated quicker. You honestly don't need to use suppressor/specialization upgrades till maybe the end of the game.
  • Try to make sure your first surround takes some expo damage as that gives 2x circumstance damage to allies meaning you can hit other Chosen harder. Results vary per Chosen but going Inju, Expo, into Hate/PLEA in that order for circumstance damage is pretty reliable. Vulnerability make results vary.
  • ^Based on the above advice. Look at the Vulnerabilities its important, choosing which Chosen you meet first in battle is essential to a good day of bullying Chosen (´ヮ`). If you want to get some orgy (3 surrounds with same 10k deflier actions) then maybe its good to choose a Chosen with a minor Vulnerability in Dignity so you can hit some high Expo level # so you can do more circumstance to everyone. Save the day before you go into a day and play around, try to see which character gets the best results.
    • Though usually the first Chosen you choose takes the most damage so do note that if you want break some vulnerabilities on someone, where the second Chosen that arrives takes the next or sometimes more damage.
    • If you aren't going for orgy, early on just focus on the first two chosen to arrive to pound some trauma/circumstance damage and then when you have time throw some stuff on the third one. We don't have enough love to spread to everyone. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
  • This game is a snowball game. When you start snowballing your going hit beyond trillions of damage on Chosen, so your first couple of turn on a day matter. Mess around with retry and see what the optimal attacks are going to be.
I'm sure there's more I'm missing and there are people way more knowledgeable than me, but this is a general guide/ramble of how to start off. This guide does not discuss about distortion, friendship manipulation, forsaken, last battle, and some more advance stuff. But I'm sure you'll learn more about that in the Forsaken guide and playing the game. Best of Luck. ¯\(◉◡◔)/¯ If you have any question just ask.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
It'd be cool to have a random two Chosen event that involves one being raped by the other. Chosen A invites Chosen B to hang out, probably because they've had a really rough few days. However, Chosen A ends up drugging Chosen B with some really hard shit, and Chosen B is basically a zombie, wobbling around and making weird noises when she tries to talk. Chosen A then decides to rape her. This could come in two flavors, even if they're friends.

Crazytown: Chosen A has had enough of everything, and thinks it's more fun abusing Chosen B, than being a victim. Essentially, she inflicts the same suffering onto Chosen B to deflect her own angst. She lords over Chosen B to feel powerful, since she's been a chew toy for everyone else.

Yandere: Chosen A was already friends with Chosen B, but went down this route anyway. Her own trauma causes her to realize that the both of them have suffered greatly, and that they need each other to keep pushing. Except, Chosen A rapes Chosen B as a form of coping, and sees this as the only way they can love each other anymore. Chosen A might mention how she'd rather be the one to rape Chosen B, than let the demons do it.
I think this kinda exists already I think in some variation just not with drugs.

Reactions: Doctor Shark
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes