Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Every negotiation has a downside, low EE generation is negotiation's. Honestly, it never felt very strong because you can still get EE generation on the days you don't negotiate, and you can negotiate with all three girls on the same day to triple up on your progress.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Are there plans for any more Distortions in the future? so far we have one for every avoided t1 break

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note I changed the order two of the distortions are refereed to in game. In this list the avoided t1 break is listed first.

notable absences are any combination of Morality/Innocence or Confidence/Dignity. These two would round off the missing combinations for breaks

there are a total of 12 possible break combinations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Somehow I stopped watching the thread right before the madlad added customization stuff to the character creation.

Looks like I need to get back on making that Meguca pack.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
tried picking this game up several times best in the campaign so far was once managing to reach the final upgrades just before losing on the first loop
i felt i didnt make enough progress then in some days i manage to do something that makes the multipliers cascade and i BTFO the chosen. i get a bunch of EE use them on upgrades but dont manage to repeat the same snowballing effect until quite a few days later. most of the time im in a string of days that are completely wasted
seeing the thread makes me feel like a brainlet

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Win

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
I've run into this weird bug where whenever I have this one specific Forsaken capture an auto-generated childhood friend the game will get stuck repeating the same turn infinitely. Damage will still be calculated and added, though. I think it's something to do with dialogue mistyped or something, since the only after action dialogue shown is a single quotation mark from the Chosen. I've had the exact same thing happen with the exact same Forsaken in a previous loop, as well, if that helps narrow it down. I've paired down the data in my save as much as I could while keeping the bug circumstances in tact (my main save is backed up), just in case it makes things easier.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
How does the Negotiate scene work? I was never able to do more than give them a footjob, they seemed to get tired very quickly, and I generally had a hard time connecting my actions to outcomes.

Forsaken are still an impenetrable wall of text to me. Which breaks should I be focusing on to make a good Forsaken? What should their stats look like? Are position bonuses random and what ones should I be looking for? What makes for a good Trainer?

I'm attaching one of my Forsaken if it's helpful to use her as an example when explaining.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How does the Negotiate scene work? I was never able to do more than give them a footjob, they seemed to get tired very quickly, and I generally had a hard time connecting my actions to outcomes.

Forsaken are still an impenetrable wall of text to me. Which breaks should I be focusing on to make a good Forsaken? What should their stats look like? Are position bonuses random and what ones should I be looking for? What makes for a good Trainer?

I'm attaching one of my Forsaken if it's helpful to use her as an example when explaining.
I can at least explain negotiate, basically you give up a battle round to progress a Chosen through the negotiation distortion and make it easier to win by the special action that opens up in the final battle. You can even instantly beat a Chosen given enough negotiations. The negotiation is progressive, you won't get them to allow anything big at first and they will never allow anything tied to the morality vulnerability as that isn't implemented yet, so basically no virginity loss or impregnation in negotiation yet. However, you should eventually be able to touch them for a while.

However, you HAVE to take the negotiate option when you approach them or the approach will not last long at all at any point and you will gain no negotiation progress toward the special action in the final battle. This is what forfeits the next battle round, taking that option.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I can at least explain negotiate, basically you give up a battle round to progress a Chosen through the negotiation distortion and make it easier to win by the special action that opens up in the final battle. You can even instantly beat a Chosen given enough negotiations. The negotiation is progressive, you won't get them to allow anything big at first and they will never allow anything tied to the morality vulnerability as that isn't implemented yet, so basically no virginity loss or impregnation in negotiation yet. However, you should eventually be able to touch them for a while.

However, you HAVE to take the negotiate option when you approach them or the approach will not last long at all at any point and you will gain no negotiation progress toward the special action in the final battle. This is what forfeits the next battle round, taking that option.
Oh okay, so you have to keep negotiating in order to unlock more stuff. That makes sense. I only did it twice because I couldn't do much, the ~2% increase to effectiveness in the final battle seemed very small, and she was starting with 20% resolve anyway due to being bitter foes with both other Chosen.

Thank you!

Reactions: alex2011

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Oh okay, so you have to keep negotiating in order to unlock more stuff. That makes sense. I only did it twice because I couldn't do much, the ~2% increase to effectiveness in the final battle seemed very small, and she was starting with 20% resolve anyway due to being bitter foes with both other Chosen.

Thank you!
As a side note - there's something extra you can unlock for core morality negotiation targets. You'll need to unlock the following vignette's though - "Guilty Service" (T1 Innocence&Confidence break, SHAME), "Guilty Desire" (Negotiation Ready but not done yet, Approached at some point by Demon Lord or Ambassador), "Inviting Punishment" (Negotiation Active, Non-truce day). I won't spoil too much of the details, but it unlocks the third potential meeting area.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
tried picking this game up several times best in the campaign so far was once managing to reach the final upgrades just before losing on the first loop
i felt i didnt make enough progress then in some days i manage to do something that makes the multipliers cascade and i BTFO the chosen. i get a bunch of EE use them on upgrades but dont manage to repeat the same snowballing effect until quite a few days later. most of the time im in a string of days that are completely wasted
seeing the thread makes me feel like a brainlet
Well you have to prioritise certain upgrades and know when you save up energy. Using up all energy to buy upgrades isn't the best. You also have to make sure to have enough energy to deploy a decent commander for breaks.

You will have to be more specific at where and when you are having problems though if you want help.

Negotiation scenes are based around obedience and probably deviancy. So in order to get longer scenes you will need to break Confidence and Innocence more to increase obedience and deviancy.

As for the scenes themselves all scenes are in the "Push Down" position. Also make sure that you stop the action started by the chosen in order to unlock sex actions(After you push down). Virginity is still locked under morality though. Btw the flavor text changes with obedience. The more days you negotiate the more obedience they gain. Minor Confidence reaches high obedience first if you wanna see the difference. But better to make sure you get t4 breaks first.

I don't really use many forsaken myself. For breaks all I can tell you is each break is related to the stats forsaken will have.
Morality->Hostility(Tantrums if motivation is less than hostility)
Innocence->Deviancy(Lower deviancy= Better expertise gain)
Confidence-> Obedience(Lower obedience= Better stamina regen)
Dignity-> Disgrace( Lower Disgrace= More damage and cost, also better punisher effects)

Position bonuses are based on Personality. You can read about all this and punisher effects each chosen have in the Forsaken reference.

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, I am new to the game. I am sure this is been asked before but couldn't quite find the answer with so many comments. How do I make a specific portrait be used by one of the Chosen?

NoMoreNever

Dec 31, 2021
Just finished loop 5 and having fun. Still missing some info regarding Forsakens though. Now that I have an Animalistic Peacemaker that can reach up to +100% damage species bonus, I'm wondering if this is enough damage to train her to deal 3 circumstance damage? (Planning to train her to deal PLEA/INJU/EXPO dmg if possible)

Just for reference, what levels of Disgrace do a forsaken need to have for it to reliably deal 3/4 circumstance damage?

Also for Nagasaki, since no Final battle day is indicated, does it mean that it ends on day 50? Or is this a bug?

Cities.png

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I am new to the game. I am sure this is been asked before but couldn't quite find the answer with so many comments. How do I make a specific portrait be used by one of the Chosen?
Go to Portraits in ur folder, make a new folder, and then make 9 png with these names around 520x520 size (it can squeeze but try get around equal dimensions for ur photo. If u want add photo for when the character is a superior, forsaken, civilian, animalistic, or male go for it, but that is extra.

I would recommend at least a focus or neutral photo change for when they become forsaken if u can find a corrupt photo or lewder photo if thats ur preference. 1689439469742.png
1689439438716.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Sonsuka explained how to add new portraits but if you are asking how to apply them, then you have to go to - Info -> Select the chosen you want -> Customise -> Change portrait -> Name the folder where your portraits are saved. I think you may need psychic reading for this, not sure. Also if some of the portraits don't show it means that the name of the png may be wrong.

You can also just add all the portraits you want to the default folders for each chosen if you want to change all the default ones.

Reactions: Sonsuka and Kalloi

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Sonsuka explained how to add new portraits but if you are asking how to apply them, then you have to go to - Info -> Select the chosen you want -> Customise -> Change portrait -> Name the folder where your portraits are saved. I think you may need psychic reading for this, not sure. Also if some of the portraits don't show it means that the name of the png may be wrong.

You can also just add all the portraits you want to the default folders for each chosen if you want to change all the default ones.
Good point forgot about that

Reactions: Nobody032

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished loop 5 and having fun. Still missing some info regarding Forsakens though. Now that I have an Animalistic Peacemaker that can reach up to +100% damage species bonus, I'm wondering if this is enough damage to train her to deal 3 circumstance damage? (Planning to train her to deal PLEA/INJU/EXPO dmg if possible)

Just for reference, what levels of Disgrace do a forsaken need to have for it to reliably deal 3/4 circumstance damage?

Also for Nagasaki, since no Final battle day is indicated, does it mean that it ends on day 50? Or is this a bug?

View attachment 2772399
I've never used one that hits 3 circumstances for the purpose of damage. My gut feeling is that since the jump from 100% circumstance (2 damage types) to 15% circumstance (3 damage types) is more than a sixfold reduction in power, that such a Forsaken would have to be basically near or beyond what you have tools to create. But, I've never investigated this mathematically.

I am using numbers from this post.

Let's try a theoretical maximum 0-Disgrace Forsaken. This costs 1000EE, but we'll go with it. Maybe we've got a Broken Psychometer or something. This Forsaken can either have two 50% modifier to 2 damage types (Distortion) or a 75% modifier to 3 (no distortion). We'll look at each of those separately.

No distortion: 200 * 1.75 = 350 PC, or 262.5 base damage to 3 Circumstances

Distortion: 200 * 1.5 = 300 PC, or 225 base damage to the unrelated Circumstance
225 * 1.5 = 337.5 base damage to the 2 related Circumstances (It might be only 300, depending on how modifiers are applied)

All of these numbers would then have the base Chosen defense in that circumstance subtracted from them, so mostly this Chosen would be doing under 300 Circumstance damage to all 3 types (on a turn 1 capture). Expertise can make up for that somewhat, but with only 1 stat available to go *down* it'd be hard to get Expertise up very high. You could pick up some extra modifiers (+Circumstance from Forsaken defiler), but it's just hard to figure how this commander would be worth 1000EE. Even at 100EE, for most of the things I need in a loop I'm better off using a Demon.

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Is there a limit or condition for activating tempt defiler? I used tempt defiler just fine on 2 chosen on Aversion path in my last loop but in my next Superior+Undead loop, if I use tempt defiler it counts as if the forsaken is dealing no damage(No purple text). Is this a bug or intentional?

Shadow is on Aversion path with Morality and Confidence broken(Both pre broken btw)
Capture.JPG

Here Promise is undead on temptation path with only pre broken Innocence and no other breaks but it registered as Zenith dealing no damage when I used tempt defiler:
Capture1.JPG

Last edited:

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a limit or condition for activating tempt defiler? I used tempt defiler just fine on 2 chosen on Aversion path in my last loop but in my next Superior+Undead loop, if I use tempt defiler it counts as if the forsaken is dealing no damage(No purple text). Is this a bug or intentional?

Shadow is on Aversion path with Morality and Confidence broken(Both pre broken btw)

Here Promise is undead on temptation path with only pre broken Innocence and no other breaks but it registered as Zenith dealing no damage when I used tempt defiler:
I can't tell much without the save file - but does the chosen in question have 0 angst and core innocence? I know there was a divide by 0 issue for damage previously, maybe this is similar?

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
I can't tell much without the save file - but does the chosen in question have 0 angst and core innocence? I know there was a divide by 0 issue for damage previously, maybe this is similar?
Like I said she had prebroken innocence(Which means minor innocence). I also have Silver collar which would atleast give 30 damage anyways.

It is not related to silver collar since I tried using Zenith in different item loop and still she did 0 Damage with tempt. It seems like the problem is with Zenith herself, I was able to use tempt defiler of another forsaken just fine. I thought maybe it was intentional to prevent using tempt defiler of same forsaken on multiple loops but then the option to tempt wouldn't be there anyways. Must be a bug. Well atleast I still have other tempted forsaken to use so it isn't a big deal. I will just use Promise as Inju+Expo + Tempt defiler for that 3 circumstances damage.

I am in the next loop now facing Superior+Animalistic , Zenith still doesn't do any damage with defiler, the other forsaken I used still does though. Here is the save file of the Undead Promise loop :

Reactions: Kalloi
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes