Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Ahhhh okay okay, so you break each vulnerability more than once to completely break it? I see. Those are huge numbers holy moly, gonna try it, wish me luck bois
Keep in mind, Tier 2 breaks and up make raising circumstances in those vulnerabilities easier, each Circumstance level in Hate/Inju, as well as the highest Expo from another chosen, increases circumstance damage exponentially and 5+ turn Orgies deal billions of trauma damage.
Once you get the hang of the game, loop 1 is entirely free and can be cleared by day 30-35, easily.
If you want some lenient day benchmarks, get your Tier 2 breaks by day 18, your tier 3 breaks by 28 and your tier 4 breaks by day 45.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
I just beat my first game and was kinda lost of about what to do in the next loop. Can someone tell me what the NG+ is like?

what is the Meta progression of the game rn, and what kind of bonus achievement provide?(would be really nice if the achievement bonus is listed out per level, so I have something to work toward)

also, what are dungeons?

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
As you progress through loops, you collect and train Forsaken that will prove more efficient than commander in some circumstances and help you beat stronger chosen. There are also superior/undead/ferral chosen that are more resillient/harder to defeat that come to play later on.

You also gain items every 2 loops that make things easier.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
As you progress through loops, you collect and train Forsaken that will prove more efficient than commander in some circumstances and help you beat stronger chosen. There are also superior/undead/ferral chosen that are more resillient/harder to defeat that come to play later on.

You also gain items every 2 loops that make things easier.
would you suggest playing classic or campaign?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I ran into what I think is a new bug.

If you have a Rampancy Chosen and you break her Morality or Dignity ending her distortion

If you capture her again on the same day. with her hate greater then her injury the UI will say she is surrounded like normal, but you can not issue any orders to you thralls the first round of her capture. second round works correctly.

I may need to test that again, I just realized this might have been due to a mating dance from an anamalistic chosen

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that was released. If you've noticed any issues progressing to the next city with a bait forsaken active or your bait forsaken having their relationships wiped out after using them as bait then this update should fix the issue

Reactions: taggerforce

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Jumping back into the game after a while. Does anyone have any basic tips for the Victory scenario? (It's not the best keyword to thread search). I was hoping that if I focused on the other two chosen, things would eventually fall into place but I'm on Day 26 with Networked, five turn 3x capture commander, both other ladies with most T2 breaks and I'm only managing to do 100 or so damage to Victory's one weak stat of the day even after getting around 10k expose on someone else.
I have only beaten Victory once, in campaign where I used 1000% forsakens for early breaks along with certain items. Not to mention the Animalistic achievement which gave 45 circumstance damage. Had to trigger Rampage and Temptation on the other two chosen.

Your strategy in single player would be based around which items you have but I would recommend sending the other two chosen on rampage and then use that 200 energy to buy all 20 energy upgrades and then go directly for the Completion upgrade, which requires Parasitism and relentlessness. Make sure to start rampages every day till you get Completion(Just make 2 openings and Grind= Rampages,so don't waste any energy). After getting completion make a Punisher+Defiler+Suppressor commander for breaks. Make sure to capture Victory at last, not second.

Subliminal Lyrics(Rampage control item) is probably a must for this Strategy since it can stop Rampages. Maybe you can try a similar strategy based around Temptation too. I really don't think you can complete the scenario without Temptation or Ramapage on the other two chosen.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
71901ae442be4ac15719ebe870d114a5.png
I got bored and knocked up a couple of the forsaken as the demon lord, I'm curious to know if they actually give birth at some point or if it's just a place holder sort of thing until later.

Edit - Wanted to add for some reason, if I use Vanguard to capture Decree - it hangs and technically continue does something but it doesn't go back to the battle. Just keeps adding points as if the action is continous.

Last edited:

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
So... I just managed to get a tier 3 Core morality break ready on day 10 of Loop 3 without an orgy.
Capture.PNG
Turns out, the modifier that increases Trauma damage of parasitized Forsaken Results in crazy numbers when the modifier is effectively times 9. At least I think that is a major cause? My third capture was 16 turns or something and I think I reached lvl 4 Hate lol.

BTW, that was a 6EE Inj/Expo torturer Forsaken meant to open up the loop. I have both a 15EE and a 200EE Forsaken Holstered with the same modifier and I am dying to see those numbers.

EDIT: Day 11, Add all remaining tier 2 breaks besides the Significant Morality break. I started day 10 with 44 EE, Day 11 with 99 (82 from the Core tier 3 break because it also broke the minor Morality). I will have networked consciousness on day 11. That is so messed up. Next goal is getting through Despair since she is the superior chosen.

...This loop is getting fucked.

Last edited:

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Practical Publicist (+variable% victim EXPO damage as Forsaken)

have a forsaken whose bonuses all have the word variable in them instead of a number.

possibly related

Trait: Demon Knight
Motivation lost when idle, gained when deployed, deployment cost and strength depend on Evil Energy, +50% HATE and EXPO damage

(total breaks done while a chosen)
First Impregnation: Demon Lord
First Parasitism: Demon Lord

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
Havent been able to find a page where this is referenced, but is the Causal Projection upgrade broken or do I just not understand it correctly.

"This adds a Retreat option during battle which ends the fight prematurely, but grants +1 Evil Energy for every five full surround or capture turns added up among the Chosen." <If I surround "axiom" for 2 turns at the beginning, "prayer" for 3 turns with a commander, then "fury" for 2 and "axiom" once again for 3 , i should get 2 EE. Correct?

The reason I ask is because I'm getting none regardless of how many turns theyre surrounded.
(side note: im very early in, prolly not even past loop 1)
no. you need to retreat while they are surrounded for 5 rounds EACH. so if one of them is surrounded for 4 rounds and one is surrounded for 5, only the one surrounded for 5 rounds will give you anything

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
no. you need to retreat while they are surrounded for 5 rounds EACH. so if one of them is surrounded for 4 rounds and one is surrounded for 5, only the one surrounded for 5 rounds will give you anything
What? No, he is describing currently the total amount of Captures. He is wrong; it counts the total surround duration at the time you decide to retreat. So While concurrently Axiom is surround for 3 turns, Prayer for 3 turns and Fury for 4 turns, he gets 2 EE.

have a forsaken whose bonuses all have the word variable in them instead of a number.

possibly related

Motivation lost when idle, gained when deployed, deployment cost and strength depend on Evil Energy, +50% HATE and EXPO damage

The Variable is there because the demon Knight's strength is determined by a combination of disgrace and the amount of EE you use to power her. Their strength determines the strength of the publicist position, among other things. I forget when a number shows up there, but it is during loops.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
One more! Currently, the Bait position is either bugged or I got a weird edgecase; My Bait Chosen is related to the second chosen who appeared (Who has no such relation on her info screen) AND is the childhood friend of the third chosen (Which would normally be the family relation). Check Honey, Axiom and the forsaken.
This is related to the bugged state that could affect Chosen which was fixed in the R43f. There wasn't any easy way to clean up the situation for saves which were already affected by the bug, but at least it shouldn't be cropping up anymore.
Also, gonna go out on a limb here and assume the genetic stuff you wrote in last minute has been breaking everything?
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I did do some playtesting after implementing the genetics stuff, but only for one loop, and some of these issues only happen later. This is part of why I don't think that Corrupted Saviors is a good fit for the usual monetization model of "backers receive release immediately, everyone else gets it a month or two later." The monthly releases and long gameplay loop make it hard to do a thorough playtest, so it'd just mean that backers would be more likely to run into bugs before they get reported.
Yo, that's actually really cool, I'd love some options to give affection to my Fallen, especially after everything I put them through.
This is a surprisingly common opinion. I do plan to take it into account and focus on more lovey-dovey stuff for custom sex scenes next.
Btw, disgrace doesn't matter with Rampage chosen, right?
Disgrace affects how much damage the Rampant Forsaken deals for each EE cost. When you deploy them for however much EE they'd normally cost at their Disgrace level, they're fully efficient. When you deploy them from a much lower or higher EE cost, they're weaker than a Forsaken at that EE cost normally would be. Their Reputation Strength value turns green when they're close to their natural EE cost and it turns red when they're far from it. If you want to see this in action, you can get two Rampant Forsaken with different Disgrace levels and see how their Reputation Strength values are different at the same EE amount.
On R43c for some reason i can't go forward after breaking Triumph's tier3 DIG , during the after battle scene the button seem stuck , luckly i managed to continue with the previous version, but just to inform if anyone had the same issue.
This has been fixed in R43f, which the thread maintainer has linked in the first post.
There should be a "compacted view" of the Forsaken stats (a table with key stats like motivation, stamina, combat style, EE deployment cost, Hostility, Deviancy, Obedience, Disgrace...) to easily compare different forsaken stats. As is, you would almost need an excel to keep track of them once you start having 3+ of them, especially considering how many stats there are.
Thanks for the feedback. I agree that a more condensed view would be a good idea.
I ran into what I think is a new bug.

If you have a Rampancy Chosen and you break her Morality or Dignity ending her distortion

If you capture her again on the same day. with her hate greater then her injury the UI will say she is surrounded like normal, but you can not issue any orders to you thralls the first round of her capture. second round works correctly.

I may need to test that again, I just realized this might have been due to a mating dance from an anamalistic chosen
This sounds very much like what Mating Dance is supposed to do, but if you do run into a case of it happening when Mating Dance isn't active, I'd definitely appreciate a save so I can check it out.
View attachment 2747383
I got bored and knocked up a couple of the forsaken as the demon lord, I'm curious to know if they actually give birth at some point or if it's just a place holder sort of thing until later.
They can, in fact, give birth! It currently only happens in campaign mode, two loops after the impregnation took place.
Edit - Wanted to add for some reason, if I use Vanguard to capture Decree - it hangs and technically continue does something but it doesn't go back to the battle. Just keeps adding points as if the action is continous.
Thanks for the bug report. Looks like this is related to the childhood friend relationship, and it went unnoticed until now because it's more rare to see that relationship ever since family relations got reworked.

possibly related

The actual value will show up once you select that Forsaken for deployment. The reason why it doesn't show up beforehand is that I wanted to avoid cases where a player might see the punisher effect amount, spend some EE, and then return to find that the effect has decreased. Almost all of the punisher effects scale linearly with the Reputation Strength value displayed.

Reactions: Julius

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, can someone tell me what bonus as forsaken I should try to get, I'll be honest, I don't really understand what thing like "+ victim inju damage as forsaken" or "gain own expertise by impregnation" mean.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me what bonus as forsaken I should try to get, I'll be honest, I don't really understand what thing like "+ victim inju damage as forsaken" or "gain own expertise by impregnation" mean.
I'd suggest this post for a basic rundown of the thought processes for how to use and train Forsaken.

For the bonuses you are referring to, those are bonuses unlocked for setting a Forsaken in one of the four Punisher positions (Breeder, Hypnotist, Harvester, Publicist). These bonuses have a wide variety of effects, but all of them are activated by having the Forsaken capture a Chosen that is prepared for a Tier 4 Vulnerability Break (so 1000% effectiveness at the start of a campaign). When you capture that Chosen with a Forsaken in the correct Punisher position, a move will show up on that captured Chosen that will allow the Forsaken to do the Punisher move.

I'll repeat because I know that there's a lot of information in the last few sentences:

1) Set a Forsaken to a Punisher position using the Positions button

2) Use any means to get one of the Chosen you are currently fighting up to 1000% Punisher effectiveness (this is when Tier 4 breaks are ready to occur, the Info screen will say "Capture with _____ Commander for that Circumstance)

3) Capture the Chosen with the Forsaken that you set to the Punisher position

4) Use the move that shows up the turn after capture on the same Chosen.

So now that we know how to get these bonuses, what do they do?

"+victim" means they create a permanent bonus for the Chosen (later a Forsaken) that they use the move on. So "+ victim INJU damage as forsaken" means that the Forsaken created after the loop will also do bonus INJU damage (assuming you convert her during the final battle).

"own" means that the Forsaken in the position gains a bonus. So "gain own Expertise by Impregnation" means that this Forsaken, if placed in the Breeder position, will gain Expertise (basically ease/speed/effectiveness of training) each time she uses the Impregnation move, which is the T4 break associated with Morality/HATE. This ability can be "stacked up" and will grow more powerful the more Chosen that this particular Forsaken T4 breaks in that way.

Other ones I see that might be difficult to understand:

"-victim (corruption stat) as Forsaken" means that the Chosen/Forsaken that receives that T4 break from the Punisher Forsaken will have the amount shown subtracted from that Corruption stat. For example "-28% victim Hostility as Forsaken" means that the Forsaken will have 28 subtracted from her Hostility value.

"-required Effectiveness for (T4 Break)" means that this Forsaken can use the associated T4 break move at lower Effectiveness levels--the move will show up below the regular threshold of 1000% (can be lower with Achievements).

ArenMoto

Aug 8, 2018
Maybe its because I dont understand what I'm doing, but this game makes me feel dumb for not being able to beat the first loop of campaign mode. Any advice for an idiot?

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe its because I dont understand what I'm doing, but this game makes me feel dumb for not being able to beat the first loop of campaign mode. Any advice for an idiot?
What is the green tutorial text/hint telling you to do? If I know where you're having trouble, I can provide some advice.

ArenMoto

Aug 8, 2018
What is the green tutorial text/hint telling you to do? If I know where you're having trouble, I can provide some advice.
Its mostly in efficiency and getting enough EE, the farthest I got was to use the Defiler on one of the Chosen, but by the time I had gathered enough resources to do it my time was up for the loop.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes