Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
So just a question, is there ever actually a reason to use Suppressor/Defiler/Punisher upgrades beyond doing the T3 Confidence break or any of the T4 breaks? Cause in my (admittedly limited) experience it feels like even with max duration/captures and all 3 upgrades equipped I do way more with a vastly cheaper commander.
You can use all of them together to make a commander that just wrecks chosen. Very expensive though.

Also, the fact they don't allow chosen to use T1 breaks can be helpful for maintaining distortions.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Definer+Suppressor is my go to for late-game progress. But, I almost never use a max duration commander. I find that you don't actually want to capture a chosen too long initially, instead you want to capture them just long enough for the commander capture to run out when a new chosen enters the battle. Maybe that doesn't matter much if every chosen has a T3 Confidence break.
Yeah I was just mentioning max duration/capture as an example, I usually don't use maxed duration/capture commanders unless I'm trying for something specific, though in my current loop I had all three with T3 Morality and Confidence breaks so I kinda needed max duration commanders just to limit the number of free turns any of them had as much as possible.

Though what combo of Defiler+Suppressor do you use, cause even when I use Defiler+Suppressor I always do just way more using the same commander but without those.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
You can use all of them together to make a commander that just wrecks chosen. Very expensive though.

Also, the fact they don't allow chosen to use T1 breaks can be helpful for maintaining distortions.
Ehh, like I said I find myself doing way more without them than with. So what are you doing to get them to wreck the Chosen.

It's honestly funny you mention maintaining distortions as in my recent loop I actually ruined a distortion path because I did so much damage in a single battle that they jumped from no T3 breaks to multiple with one interfering with the distortion plan (while also skipping the T2 break). Granted that was more my fault since I was trying to do a Negotiation distortion on another Chosen at the same time and had delayed the other distortion so that the trauma/angst reset wouldn't prevent me from doing the Negotiation distortion like what happened the loop before it.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Ehh, like I said I find myself doing way more without them than with. So what are you doing to get them to wreck the Chosen.

It's honestly funny you mention maintaining distortions as in my recent loop I actually ruined a distortion path because I did so much damage in a single battle that they jumped from no T3 breaks to multiple with one interfering with the distortion plan (while also skipping the T2 break). Granted that was more my fault since I was trying to do a Negotiation distortion on another Chosen at the same time and had delayed the other distortion so that the trauma/angst reset wouldn't prevent me from doing the Negotiation distortion like what happened the loop before it.
Nothing complicated. Put every upgrade on one commander, send them at the chosen, you now have a one-click option to do all four types of damage (if you spread the specialized ones right) in very high amounts while exploiting T3 vulnerability multipliers. Regular commanders take multiple turns to stack up all the damage types so you're moving much faster.

obviously anything can mess up a distortion path if you use it wrong but you're not getting someone to 10k INJU with no T1 break unless you use a specialized commander.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Did the ability to deflower Chosen in the Negotiation and similar paths get added yet or is that still impossible? I've been showing up at Kyoko's doorstep every day and half the time she almost says I can fuck her, but then in the scene I never actually can. Not sure if I'm just doin it wrong or if it's still impossible due to the old connection between virginity and the level 2 Morality thing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did the ability to deflower Chosen in the Negotiation and similar paths get added yet or is that still impossible? I've been showing up at Kyoko's doorstep every day and half the time she almost says I can fuck her, but then in the scene I never actually can. Not sure if I'm just doin it wrong or if it's still impossible due to the old connection between virginity and the level 2 Morality thing.
It still isn't to that point, but the connection to morality issue is gone last I checked, it's just a lack of writing done for it as other things got put ahead of it such as those things related to the two bosses in the game.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah I was just mentioning max duration/capture as an example, I usually don't use maxed duration/capture commanders unless I'm trying for something specific, though in my current loop I had all three with T3 Morality and Confidence breaks so I kinda needed max duration commanders just to limit the number of free turns any of them had as much as possible.

Though what combo of Defiler+Suppressor do you use, cause even when I use Defiler+Suppressor I always do just way more using the same commander but without those.
I've found that a ANGR/INJU/EXPO combo works best. You need EXPO to get scaling damage, INJU leads to higher circumstance damage overall, and ANGR nullifies the highest circumstance penalty, while giving boosted trauma. Swapping ANGR for PLEA increases initial trauma damage, but the decreased circumstance damage actually seems to result in less total damage. Going ANGR/PLEA/INJU does lead to higher initial trauma damage on the first selected chosen, but without EXPO damage being dealt to the second chosen, your second surround will generate less circumstance damage. Which, in turn, leads to less overall trauma damage.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Before I forget, I just noticed this game doesn't have the incest tag.

Okay, so, I was fiddling around with the outfit editor, specifically ID 235 (I'm assuming these are always the same?).

1693529081672.png

The first thing I did was to remove the shoulder coverage, but that immediately resulted in that thing where the buttons freeze up, like so.

1693529194962.png

That said, before this particular bug I was having a blast just seeing a bunch of combinations. I honestly don't know how you manage all this stuff, I'm just so fucking impressed with all the tidbits of information in this game that react to other tidbits in a grand web of tidbits, and it's honestly amazing to me, and I just love it so much.

EDIT Oh, has no one posted the update? Well, here ya go!

Last edited:

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
Nothing complicated. Put every upgrade on one commander, send them at the chosen, you now have a one-click option to do all four types of damage (if you spread the specialized ones right) in very high amounts while exploiting T3 vulnerability multipliers. Regular commanders take multiple turns to stack up all the damage types so you're moving much faster.

obviously anything can mess up a distortion path if you use it wrong but you're not getting someone to 10k INJU with no T1 break unless you use a specialized commander.
I find this plus the reality sealing is worth it. if the first chosen is alone for 6 turns, I can do reality sealing that whole time stacking an additional 34% damage.

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone have a guide or walktrought ?
not a cohesive guide, but I have some strat files. it doesn't explain the game mechanics, but provides basic guidance through a first city. still figuring out the Forsaken and later cities. read the game file guides, they're super useful

basically, earlygame_earlycampaign + earlygame_turns1_12 are the first part of the game (its boring and slow) which is mainly collecting energy

then firstcommanderbreak guides you to start breaking chosen.

there's still more tricks to learn. like getting orgies, final battle breaks, which are all relevant to city 1 that i haven't documented for myself.

then there's distortions and forsaken which I haven't really learned yet.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
not a cohesive guide, but I have some strat files. it doesn't explain the game mechanics, but provides basic guidance through a first city. still figuring out the Forsaken and later cities. read the game file guides, they're super useful

basically, earlygame_earlycampaign + earlygame_turns1_12 are the first part of the game (its boring and slow) which is mainly collecting energy

then firstcommanderbreak guides you to start breaking chosen.

there's still more tricks to learn. like getting orgies, final battle breaks, which are all relevant to city 1 that i haven't documented for myself.

then there's distortions and forsaken which I haven't really learned yet.
I have some experience with distortions though I haven't messed with forsaken either. Here's a brief description based on what I've seen...
---Rampancy: This distortion makes the subjected chosen hyper aggressive and apathetic to the loss of life, often reveling in the fulfilment they feel in the destruction they cause. Gameplay-wise These chosen are one of more tricky of the 4 distortions to play around in battles. Whenever a Rampancy Chosen have a higher HATE level than PAIN level while surrounded, they will go on a rampage where they break free of the surround. They are untargetable in this state and I think they do extermination damage as well, but they are effectively out of the fight for the duration and any turns not spent during battle will be spent afterwards. If you wish to setup an orgy with this distortion active, prioritize Pain gain and develop Hate gain last to extend orgy damage on the chosen. The chosen will eventually rampage out of the orgy early, but hopefully after withstanding oodles amounts of trauma before they do. In the final battle, the distortion will deal damage to their resolve dependant on Hate levels and possible Pain levels. The more Hate levels the chosen has, the more damage they take per turn during a rampage.
---Temptation: This distorion involves developing a chosen to give in to the carnal lust they are subjected to on a daily basis. To activate this distortion, you need to do a large amount of pleasure to the chosen and then preform the special action (Tempt), afterwhich the chosen will be neutralized for the duration of the would-be surround. The more Tempts you do to a chosen over the loop, the lower the requirements become (I believe the reduction is a compounding 10% reduction; 100%>90$>81$). Tempting in the final battle will require whatever the usual requirement is x10, so if you need 10k pleasure usually, you will need to bring the chosen to 100k pleasure to tempt them. Bright side is that the Tempt here is a one hit ko and immediately captures the chosen.
---Negotiation: This distortion focuses on leveraging a chosen's desire to protect the city (altruistic or otherwise) to bring them into further degeneracy. To use this distortion, you simply need to approach the chosen and negotiate a truce with the chosen for their body. This will begin a custom sex scene but it's safe for you to immediately end the interaction once the truce is concluded. As you negotiate more truces with the chosen, they will begin to become more....affectionate with the demon lord, which directly translates into a growing damage action in the final battle. These bonuses are linear so it will go 10%>12%>14%... for one special action (you will need multiple to fully break the chosen's resolve). The drawbacks of using this distortion is that 1: Any chosen not in the same Negotiation distortion will become bitter enemies with the chosen while those that are will be best buddies, 2: you can't earn any trauma or breaks for that day as you have to honor the truce to progress the distortion, 3: I think negotiation tanks whatever trauma the chosen has built up by a significant degree and does not generate any EE from them for that day, might want to make sure you have whatever breaks you want on the chosen and energy you need before you go hard on negotiation.
---Adverse (can't remember the actual name): This distortion is my least familiar distortion though I have done it once before. This distortion basically forces the chosen to go into a catatonic state from the trauma they experience in the loop. To trigger the distortion, you need to cause an orgy for 10 turns, at which point they will become catatonic for the rest of the day, effectively removing them from the fight completely. I mean gone, outright dissappears from the target list. The more times this distortion is triggered, the smaller the requirements become. For the final battle, successfully triggering the distortion will immediately ko the chosen.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
3: I think negotiation tanks whatever trauma the chosen has built up by a significant degree and does not generate any EE from them for that day, might want to make sure you have whatever breaks you want on the chosen and energy you need before you go hard on negotiation.
This applies to all distortions doesn't it? I haven't played the game in a couple weeks so I might be misremembering, but iirc if you trigger a distortion the distorted Chosen immediately has their unresolved trauma and angst set to 0. Which also makes it very difficult to get a negotiation distortion unless you deliberately hold off all other distortions until then as negotiation requires everyone having 1G angst, which is kinda hard if the others keep resetting their angst (especially hard with a rampancy distortion with how easy it is to accidentally trigger).

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Minor typo in the banter, "passsed", three s- three s'- three esses? :unsure:

1693548901554.png

Also in the banter, "You are my her little sister". Typos aside, I'm not really sure what that sentence is trying to convey? :unsure:

1693549010376.png

Last edited:

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
I tried the last version, found myself stuck in a loop where the chosen's action description is never full written and it keep changin action.
This seem to happen with every custom chosen i create.

1693591155578.png

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Does anyone actually know how to customize the clothing and stuff for a custom chosen? Cause every time I enter the cosmetic customization screen their weapon and outfit is reset to one of the defaults. Also unless I'm blind, there doesn't seem to be a way to add/change their weapon anymore.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So I just tried customizing a full team (from the main menu). I randomized everything as normal, I went through one character's cosmetic options but I didn't change anything, except when it asked me if I wanted to make them a mother. I toggled it, pressed continue, and I got that thing where the game keeps running but the button is pressed and nothing's happening.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes